"苦甜曼哈顿"前情提要...
Previously on Sweetbitter...
-你尝到了什么 -你怎么知道这些的
- What do you taste? - How do you know all of this?
对威尔好点 行吗 他人挺好[甜]的
Be nice to Will, okay? He's sweet.
她想让我们一起回家 回科德角
She wants us to go home. Back to the Cape.
我讨厌科德角
I hate the Cape.
如果你想借的话 我有几本红酒书
I--I have some wine books if you'd like to borrow them.
你明天休息
So, your day off tomorrow.
咱们一起去看个电影啥的 像普通人那样
Let's go see a movie or something, like real humans.
抱歉 这样下去不行
Sorry, it's not right.
我早习惯了一个人
I'm used to being alone.
我也是
Me too.
今晚一定很特别吧
This must be a special night.
俊男美女啊
Ooh, you two are so beautiful.
我可能会往你们的菜里吐唾沫
I might spit in your food.
你们好啊
Hello there.
开瓶95年的奥比昂[干红]如何
So, I am thinking a '95 Haut-Brion?
很好
Good.
好 那我就不打扰你俩了
All right, I'll leave you two alone.
这就是你想要的吗
This is what you wanted?
对
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
那谁 我的天
Hey! Oh, my God.
老天爷 你好啊
Oh, my God. Hi.
妈 你还记得她吧
Mom, you remember--
当然了 让我想想...
Of course. Wait...
橄榄球还是垒球
Soccer or softball?
橄榄球
Soccer.
我们居然都来这了 太神奇了
How crazy that we're both here.
我们过来度周末
We just came for the weekend.
来旅游观光的
We came to sightsee.
我们看了"糊涂大姨妈"[百老汇音乐喜剧]
We saw Drowsy Chaperone.
你在这儿做什么
What're you doing here?
我住这里
Um, I live here.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Uh, yeah.
你和谁一起来的
Wow, who'd you move here with?
就我自个
Just me.
你自个搬来这儿吗
You moved here by yourself?
天哪 这个我可做不来
Oh, my God. I could never do that.
她不行的
No, she couldn't.
而你 你妈妈肯定没有宠坏你
You--your mother clearly didn't baby you.
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mom. - What?
是她爸 她爸把她养大的
Uh, it was her dad. Her dad raised her.
这样啊
Oh.
那他养出了个非常独♥立♥的闺女
Well, he raised a very independent girl.
你要进博物馆吗
Are you going in?
对啊 你跟我们一起来吧
Yes, why don't you join us?
只是... 我不行
Um, I just, uh, I-I can't.
我跟一个朋友约了午饭 所以...
I'm meeting a friend for lunch now, so...
我今天休假
It's my day off.
那太可惜了
Well, what a shame.
看到你长大成人 我很欣慰
It's so nice to see you all grown up.
玩得高兴
Have fun.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye-bye.
真是个不错的惊喜
That was a nice surprise.
我跟她也没那么熟
Well, I didn't know her that well.
您决定好点什么了吗
Have you decided on what you'd like?
当然 我可以...
Uh, yeah, could I...
你们有法国产的梅洛吗
Do you happen to have a merlot from France?
抱歉 本店的梅洛是加州产的
Sorry, our merlot's from California.
您想试试吗
Would you like to try it?
好吧 可以 谢谢
Uh, yeah, sure. Thanks.
谢了 乔什
Thanks, Josh.
-难道不是吗 很好 -好的
- Isn't it? Good. - Okay.
-对啊 -跟你说了你会喜欢的
- Yeah. - Told you you'd like it.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
下午好
Hi.
抱歉 我刚好在这附近 我...
Sorry, I was in the neighborhood, and I...
想起你打算借给我的
remembered the wine books that you
红酒书 所以我觉得你...
offered me, so I just thought you...
我该先知会你一声的
I should've called first.
没关系
It's fine.
进来吧
Come in.
来吧
Really.
进来吧
Come in.
现在你发现我的秘密了
Now you know my secret.
我是个懒虫
I'm a slob.
我进来真的没关系吗
Are you sure it's okay that I'm here?
没关系的
It's fine.
你饿不饿 想吃烤奶酪吗
Hey, are you hungry? Grilled cheese?
好啊
Uh, yeah.
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
-很好 -谢谢
- Good. - Thanks.
这可真...
Wow, this is, uh...
那是我朋友莫琳画的
My friend Maureen painted that.
那这个呢 真漂亮
What about this? It's beautiful.
跳蚤市场买♥♥的
Flea market.
我都不知道我家有这么吸引人
I had no idea my home was so fascinating.
我的天 开什么玩笑
Oh, my God, this isn't real.
没开玩笑
Yeah.
我的房♥东 每年都求我
Yeah, every year my, uh--my landlord begs me
允许他把它拆了 重装一个像样的浴室 可是...
to let him rip it out, and put in a proper bathroom, but...
别啊 你永远也不要拆掉它
No, I mean, you-- you can't, ever.
真的...
It's just...
当然了
Exactly.
我...
Yeah, I, uh...
大概十六年前吧 我看上这个浴缸
I laid eyes on this tub-- oof--16 years ago.
当时...
And I just, uh...
我瞬间看尽了一生
I immediately saw my life.
此话怎讲
What do you mean?
就是说 我会边洗豪华的泡泡浴
Well, I--I was gonna take gigantic bubble baths,
罗兰·巴特: 法国作家 著有《写作的零度》
边读巴特 我还会在里面喝酒
while reading Barthes, and I would drink in it,
在里面快活 闭门酣歌♥
and fuck in it, and hold court in it,
还要成为邻里最高档餐馆的常客
and become a regular at the best neighborhood restaurant.
然后最终得到那份
And I would eventually get a job, uh,
能使我拥有整座城市的工作
that gave me the whole city.
一切都源自这个浴缸
All 'cause of this bathtub.
我必须活得配得上它
I had to live a life worthy of it.
可它有个丑爆了的莲蓬头
And then this showerhead monstrosity.
是杰克几年前帮我装的
Jake put it up for me years ago.
那时起就没停过漏水
It has never once stopped leaking.
需要我离开的话请随时说
Feel free to kick me out.
你在这儿真多余
You are too much.
一起做午饭吧
Let's make lunch.
打错了的
It was the wrong number.
稍等我一下 我去换件衣服
Um, excuse me for a minute. I think I'll get changed.
切成薄片最佳
Thin slices would be best.
老天 我给你把好点的刀
Oh, dear, I gotta give you a better knife.
如果刀快 反倒不会切到自己
You won't cut yourself if the knife is sharp.
你妈妈从没让你帮过忙吗
Your mother never made you help?
我就是从打下手开始的
That's how it started for me.
法式吐司
French toast.
我们家只吃得起 配白开水的食物
Uh, we ate a lot of food you just added water to.
你能从冰箱里把香槟拿出来吗
Would you get the champagne out of the refrigerator?
当然
Sure.
很好 再拿两个杯子
Very good, and a couple of glasses.
[倒这么点]只是品尝用吗
To taste?
不 底下的泡泡
No, um, with sparkling,
能使玻璃杯去适应酒
you can condition the glasses
这样的话 当你倒的时候
so that when you pour
就不会浪费掉碳酸作用