-啥玩意 -我♥日♥你♥仙人板板
- What? - Y ya la traigo hasta la madre.
娇生惯养的美♥国♥佬♥ 真让人难堪
De niña gringa consentida que me la paso por los huevos.
-我♥日♥你♥仙人板板 -咋回事
- Ya las traigo hasta la madre. -What the fuck?
我们还要工作呢
We're in the middle of service.
这位公主带我的新伙计去了银行
Princess took my new guy to the bank.
不会吧
No, you didn't.
那又怎样
So what?
怎样做你才能消气
What'll make it right?
给我两百五补偿我的时间
40 bucks for my time.
我不懂你们在说什么
I don't know what you guys are talking about.
厨房♥里的洗碗工都是非法工人
The kitchen boys are all undocumented.
没有银行账号♥ 曼尼帮他们兑现
Don't have bank accounts. Manny cashes their checks.
再从中拿点回扣 你扰乱了他的流水账
Takes a little off the top. You fucked up his flow.
我只想帮忙来着
You know, I was trying to help.
别帮
Don't.
这样做... 不对
It's... wrong.
这可行 别处要的回扣更多
It works. They pay more someplace else.
她不会给你钱 你的伙计给
She's not paying you 40 bucks. Your guy will pay you.
不过她会道歉
But she'll apologize.
快道歉
Apologize.
-你站哪一边 -我自己
- Whose side are you on? - My side.
每个人都得到补偿 厨房♥恢复和平
Everyone gets paid and my kitchen is calm.
现在道歉 拜托
Apologize now, please.
我可没耐心
Tick-fucking-tock.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你的鞋在垃圾袋里
Tus zapatos están en la basura.
你的鞋在垃圾袋里
Your shoes are in the garbage.
-什么 -垃圾袋
- What? - The garbage.
桑托斯 真的吗
Really, Santos?
这狗♥日♥的♥一晚
Fuck this night.
搞毛呢
Uh! What the fuck?
你拖慢了整个进度
You're slowing down the whole turnaround.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 舔♥阴♥道的坐便器
Fuck you, muff-diving come dumpster.
-你以为呢 -你不可能同时成为
- What you think? - You can't be a muff diver
舔♥阴♥道的人和坐便器
and a come dumpster at the same time.
伙计们 我还要工作呢
Guys, I'm trying to work.
不知道你怎么做到了 宝贝
Oh, somehow you managed it, baby.
身后有人
Behind you.
我说"身后有人"
I said, "Behind you."
我的天
Jesus Christ.
你要去艾蕊的表演吗
Um, are you going to Ari's show?
要
I am.
我也去 她邀请了我 所以...
Cool, yeah, same. She invited me, so...
很好 提前通知你一下...
Okay, cool. Just so you know, mm...
我待会见个朋友克洛伊 她可能也去
I'm gonna meet up with my friend Chloe. She might be there.
好 太好了
Okay, great.
那行 回聊
Okay, good talk.
他在哪
Where is he?
他在哪
Where is he?
他在哪
Where is he?
贝基 宝贝 你怎么了...
Becky, sweetheart, what are you...
去他妈的宝贝 尼基
Fuck your sweet little ass, Nicky.
我现在就要和霍华德说话
I wanna talk to Howard right now.
他在哪
Where is he?
你不打算告诉我吗 臭婊♥子♥
You're not gonna tell me, motherfucker?
-混♥蛋♥ -好的
- Asshole. - Okay.
你想找人取代我
You wanna transfer me?
-别在这说 别在这 -操♥你♥妈♥
- Not here. Not here. - Fuck you.
我没告诉别人
I didn't tell anyone.
别像个不懂事的孩子
You are showing your age right now.
抱歉 对不起
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
好吧
All right.
今晚是餐馆剧院配小牛排
Little side of steak with your dinner theater tonight?
谁少了一个玻璃杯
Who lost a glass?
下周这里演梦幻骑士
Man of La Mancha next week, right here.
我早料到了
I saw this coming.
很抱歉 先生们 借过 借过
Sorry about that, gentlemen. Excuse me. Excuse me.
尼基 四瓶皮尔卡特香槟
Nicky, four bottles of Billecart.
-萨姆 来把扫帚 -好的
- Sam, a broom. - Yeah.
希瑟 你能叫甜点师烤些巧克力曲奇吗
Heather, can you ask pastry to bake off the chocolate chip?
好的 霍华德
Yes, Howard.
谢谢你
Thank you.
奇怪的一晚
Weird night.
这对她是好事
Good for her.
她不该在工作中忍♥受这种屁事
She shouldn't have to put up with that shit at work.
听我说 我喜欢贝基 可她不太对劲
No, listen, I mean, I love her, but Becky's unwell.
你觉得她... 今晚撒泼是莫名其妙
So you think she threw a... a fit like that for no reason?
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
如果我是经理 就会睡她
If I was GM, I'd fuck Becky.
-你真猥琐 -"奇怪的一晚"
- You're gross. - "Weird night"?
啥意思啊
What was that?
-去他的霍华德 -你觉得他真做了吗
- Fuck Howard. - You think he did it?
老天 他永远不会
Oh, God, no, he'd never.
谁在乎 他从不提拔我 从没有
Who cares? That man never promote me, ever.
他的侍者必须像圣母般干净
His servers needs to be squeaky-clean
美得发光
sparkling beauty.
不要玻璃 不要胖子 不要黑人 不...
No fags, no fatties, no black people, no...
可他要了我
But I'm a server.
你毕业于乔治城大学 英语很好
You're not black when you go to Georgetown school
这样不算黑人
for perfect English.
你再说一遍 我就杀了你
Say that again and I'll kill you,
-没教养的法♥西♥斯♥... -伙计们 别吵了
- you illiterate fascist... - Okay, guys, guys, quit it.
别说了 萨沙
Stop. Sasha.
等等 希瑟
Wait. Heather.
再见...
Bye-bye...
今晚到底是他妈怎么了
What the fuck is going on tonight?
我得回家了 萨沙
I have to go home, Sasha.
这是纽约 可爱宝贝
Is New York City, Baby Monster.
你什么都不用做啊
You don't have to do anything.
-你来决定 -不 明天是我最后一天实习
- It's up to you. - No, I have my final trail tomorrow.
-我应该 -那走啊
- I should. - Then go.
我不想走
I don't want to.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想感觉好一点
I wanna feel better.
你想搞多疯
How fucked up do you wanna get?
这个是什么作用
What does this one do?
别提问题
No more questions.
让你变成跳舞皇后
Makes you dancing queen.
我喜欢你做的沙丁鱼
Hey, I love your sardines.
-你是说我的章鱼吧 -是的 你的章鱼
- You mean my octopus. - Yes, your octopus.
-谢谢你 -好的
- Thank you. - Yeah.
不专业
Unprofessional.
什么
What?
你...
You...
我...
I...
你还好吗
Hey, hey, you okay?
是 我...
Yeah, I just...
我不能...
I just can't...
我做不到 这...
I can't do this. Oh, this is...
这是个错误 我很抱歉
It was a mistake. I'm sorry.
我只是...
I just...
可爱宝贝 可爱宝贝
Baby Monster. Baby Monster.
艾蕊要开余兴派对
Ari's having an after-party.
艾蕊住在酒店房♥间吗
Ari has a hotel room?
她父母给她一张紧急信♥用♥卡♥
Her parents gave her an emergency credit card
只要她待在商学院
as long as she stays in a business school.
看看谁来了
Oh, look who showed up.
你又说我坏话了吗
You talking shit about me again?
没 当然没有
Oh, no, of course not.
你♥他♥妈♥个小骗子
You little fucking liar.