大家都能喝上一杯... 或十杯
Everyone gets one...or ten.
坐下 思奇
Sit, Skip.
"思奇"
"Skip"?
思奇帕 芭比娃娃的妹妹
Skipper. Barbie's little sister.
可不是
Right.
尼基
Nicky!
可这很尴尬
But it's embarrassing.
她坐在吧台边 一直抛媚眼
She sits at the bar and bats her eyes.
-只是... -我还能说什么
- And just... - Mm, what can I say?
-我恋爱了 -你就上过她一次 一次
- I'm in love. - You fucked once. One time.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 她都开始计划她们在纽约北部的生活了
Girl, she's already planning their life upstate.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
等等... 看 快看 我...
Wait...watch, watch, watch, watch, I-I--
我要杀了你
I'll murder you.
杀了你全家 如果你洒出一滴...
I'll murder your entire family. Spill one drop...
不 尼基
Aw. No, Nicky.
我是专业的
I'm a professional.
帮我拿下那个 好吗
Get that for me? Hmm?
晚上好
Hey.
我欠你一杯 你要喝什么
I owe you a shot. What are you having?
是伏特加吗
That vodka?
我讨厌伏特加
I hate vodka.
种族歧视的小贱♥人♥
Racist bitch.
-再来一杯红酒 -一杯...
- One more red wine. - One...
我喝白葡萄酒
I'm white wine.
桃红酒
Rosé.
好吧 不过这是最后一杯
All right, but that's your last one.
出去 随便你去哪里
Get out of here. I don't care where you go.
这些跳迪斯科的傻瓜 操
These disco idiots. Fuck.
她在和那个人说话
She was talking to that guy
很久以前他们远足过
and she hoofed it a long time ago.
-是 -我知道
- Yeah, yeah. - I know.
别忘了我 千万别忘
Don't forget me. Don't forget about me.
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
你准备喝什么
What are you drinking?
我...
I...
尼基 她要雷司令葡萄酒[德产] 两杯
Nicky, she'll have a Riesling. Two.
我都不太知道
I don't know about all that.
该死 不好意思
Oh, shit. Whoops.
你看起来... 和平常不同
Uh, you look...different.
那些衬衫条纹对我们没什么用
Yeah, well, those stripes don't do much for any of us.
谢谢你 宝贝 来吧
Thanks, babe. Come on.
你待会去家堂酒吧吗
Yo, you going to Home Bar later?
好吧
Right. Wow.
我... 我为刚刚的事道歉
I'm, uh...I'm sorry about before,
更衣室里发生的事
in the locker room.
我不是有意去... 打扰你们
I didn't mean to...interrupt.
你没有打扰
You didn't.
这... 不是让你一口喝完的
It's, uh...it's not a shot.
当然
Uh, no.
当然不是了
Of course not.
慢慢品
Slow down.
你尝到了什么
What do you taste?
味道好吗
Is it good?
你是在问... 产区吗
Are you asking...the region?
还是[酿制用的]葡萄
Or the grape?
产区是阿尔萨斯[法国东北部]
Well, the region is Alsace,
阿尔萨斯在每一次
passed back and forth
德法战争中被反复争抢
between France and Germany in every war,
使用的葡萄自然是雷司令
and the grape, of course, is Riesling.
但这不是我想问的
But that's not what I was asking.
我只想知道你喜不喜欢它
I simply wanted to know if you liked it.
当然 我... 喜欢
Yeah. I...I do.
它... 它挺甜的
It's, um...it's quite sweet.
舌头的舌尖部位
Mmm. On the front of the tongue.
每种味觉有其对应的感知区域
Every taste has its corresponding area,
舌尖感知甜味
and that is where we taste sweet.
咸味在...
Salt is the...
舌头两侧
tipping point.
酸味是...
Sour is the...
鲜活食物带来的刺痛感
sting of food that's alive.
苦味是毒药
Bitter is poison,
即使我们创造了一个味觉名词来描述它
although we've cultivated a taste for it.
不过甜味...
But sugar...
甜味是第一种让人上瘾的感觉
sugar was the first addiction.
甜 酸 咸 苦
Sweet, sour, salty, bitter.
很好
Mm-hmm. Very good.
现在你的舌头被编码了
Now your tongue is coded.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all of this?
我想... 对我来说
Uh, I...guess it's impossible
做一件事就一定要尽力做好
for me to do anything without investing in it.
而且过程♥真♥的很有趣
And besides, it's really fun.
你觉得我们能多这么谈谈吗
Do you think we could do this more?
像这样的... 课程
Like, these, uh...lessons?
这不是上课
Not lessons.
只是聊一聊
Just conversation.
快来 我们走吧
Hey. Come on, let's go.
如果你要走 也没事
If you need to go, it's fine.
我不走
I don't.
七杯
Seven.
-七杯吗 -你来吧
- Seven? - You're on.
我在那里等你
I'll meet you there.
这是你最后一杯
It's your last one.
他们要去家堂酒吧
They're going to Home Bar.
别为此烦恼
Don't let it bother you.
我没有
It doesn't.
我早习惯了一个人
I'm used to being alone.
我也是
Me too.
下周见 兄弟
I'll see you next week, man.
-晚安 孩子们 -再见
- Good night, changelings. - Bye.
-明天见 -晚安 霍华德
- See you tomorrow. - Good night, Howard.
-西蒙娜 -晚安 霍华德
- Simone. - Good night, Howard.
怎么了
Yes?
我明天三点有个会
I have a meeting tomorrow at 3:00.
你能早点来吗
Can you come in early,
和贝基核对下预订单
go over the reservation book with Becky?
-没问题 -太好了
- Of course. - Perfect.
你走回家吗
Mm. You walking home?
-对 -能和你一起走吗
- I am. - Can I walk with you?
当然可以
Of course.
好好享受你的夜晚
Enjoy your evening.
谢谢你 西蒙娜
Thank you, Simone.
晚安
Good night.
-尼克 -晚安
- Nick. - Good night.
晚安
Yeah, good night.
你不去家堂酒吧吗
You don't go to Home Bar?
不去 没那么幼稚
No. I'm an adult.
我要回家...
Well, I'm gonna go home...
休息一下
get some rest.
当然...
Sure...
思奇
Skip.
甜 酸...
Sweet, sour...
咸 苦
salty, bitter.
可爱宝贝
Baby Monster.
你又在搞啥呢
What the fuck you doing, huh?
我需要你
I need you.
什么
Huh?
-我不明白 -超级简单
- I-I don't understand. - It's so simple.
就说八个字 "马克叔叔向你问好"
Four words. "Uncle Mark says hi."
马克叔叔是谁
Who is Uncle Mark?