慢着
Hold it.
哦... 抱歉
Oh, uh...sorry.
靠 我的钱包 我没有...
Shit, my wallet. I don't...
抱歉 谢谢你
Sorry. Thank you.
冷死老娘了
It's freezing!
-你会说西班牙语 -少见多怪
- You speak Spanish? - Why wouldn't I?
-可你是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 -亲爱的 上天入地我都行
- Well, you're Russian. - I'm everything, honey.
薇薇安 两杯
Vivian! Two.
你认真的吗 不行
Seriously? No.
反正她俩互不相识
She doesn't know her.
滚蛋
Fuck off.
-这里就是家堂酒吧吗 -对
- Uh, I-is this Home Bar? - Yes.
这里鱼龙混杂
And everyone is here.
暗夜烧烤
Evening Grill.
所有可♥卡♥因♥都从那里来
All the cocaine comes out of there.
帝国餐馆
Empire Bistro.
曾经的同志们发福了
Old queens who got fat
括约肌[菊花]也没以前紧致了
and have no sphincter muscles left.
库奇纳餐厅 他们做些超难吃的意面
Cucina, where they have baby brain pasta
或别的狗都不吃的玩意儿
or whatever the fuck.
他们还抽女人 真的
And they whip women. Mm-hmm.
那是索菲娅 库奇纳餐厅的女主人
And that is Sophia, hostess at Cucina.
那个耐操的女人知道我老婆在哪
That beast vagina knows where my wife is.
你的谁
Your what?
一口闷了
Chug this.
你 你居然结婚了
Y-you-you're married?
金吉尔 我一生的挚爱
Ginger. Love of my life.
付她六千多块跟我结婚
Paid her 1,000 bucks to marry me
我好拿绿卡 结果她跑了
for the green card, and she's gone.
去哪了
Gone where?
找到她是你的任务
That's what you're for.
我能怎么办
What can I do?
你就告诉索菲娅 "马克叔叔向你问好"
Just tell Sophia, "Uncle Mark says hi."
她会高兴的
She will love that.
她会觉得你是金吉尔的朋友
She will think you're a friend of Ginger's.
然后问她金吉尔在哪 懂了吗
Then ask where Ginger is, huh?
金吉尔是你老婆吗
Ginger's your wife?
你个不开窍的傻瓜
Oh, you brain surgeon.
我刚来这里时 天天吃迷你豆果腹
When I moved here, I ate M&M's for five days
我心想 "我会死得很惨 老鼠会啃烂我的脸"
and thought, "I'll die and rats will eat my face."
我他妈现在可是百万富翁了呢
Now I'm fucking millionaire.
所以我爱死美国了
That's why I love America,
我真的不想回去
and I don't want to go back.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我能做到
Okay. I can do this.
-我总能让人打开话匣子 -太好了
- People talk to me. - Yes.
好吧
Okay--oh!
那谁
Hey.
你怎么到这儿来了
How'd you end up here?
我只是来帮萨沙点小忙
Um, I'm just helping Sasha with something.
是吗
Are you?
是啊 真的
Uh, yeah. I am.
来一杯吗
You want a drink?
两杯吗
Two?
苦的
Bitter.
还是酸的
Or is it sour?
看来西蒙娜跟你聊过
Simone got to you.
对 顺便一说 西蒙娜人很好
Mm--Simone is great, by the way.
真的 我是说...
Really. I mean...
你们忙自己的事 特别酷
it's cool you guys-- you do your own thing.
特别成熟
It's really mature.
我还是头一回见你笑
I've never seen you smile.
-我们不是一对 -谁
- We're not together. - Who?
我和她
Me and her.
我们是青梅竹马
We grew up together.
-这样啊 -她住我家隔壁
- Oh. - She lived next door.
科德角: 美国马萨诸塞州南部巴恩斯特布尔县的钩状半岛
-你们住哪儿 -科德角
- And where was this? - Cape Cod.
挺酷 我从来没去过...
That's cool. I've never been...
我拜托了您
I employed you.
别跟猛♥男♥杰克撩骚了
No time to pout lips at baby Jakey.
-麻溜儿的 -好吧
- Go. - Okay.
对啊 我懂了
Oh, yeah, I see that.
索菲娅
Uh, Sophia?
你不认识我
Um, you don't know me.
不好意思 那个... 我初来乍到
Sorry, I, uh... I just moved here.
只是 这个...
And it's, uh...
交朋友挺不容易的
kind of hard to make friends.
其实是特别难
Really hard, actually.
可是 呃...
But, uh...
我听说 我们都认识同一个朋友
I hear that we have a friend in common.
-是吗 -是的
- Is that so? - Yeah.
金吉尔和马克叔叔
Uh, Ginger? And, uh, Uncle Mark.
他嘛 那个...他叫我过来打个招呼
He, uh...he says to say hi.
老娘掰了你丫的狗头
I'll kick your fucking head off!
喔喔 喔喔 等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait.
她第一次来 脑子不好使 别跟她一般见识
It's her first time here, and she--she's an idiot.
-对不起 -操♥你♥妈♥ 臭婊♥子♥
- I'm sorry. - Damn, girl!
他妈的什么情况
What the fuck?
小懒虫还挺能挨打的
Country Club can take a hit.
我♥操♥
Ah, fuck.
来吧 这个能止疼 过来
Here, this'll numb it. Here.
不用了
Oh, no.
别不识相
Don't waste my friendship.
不是同吗
Not gay?
不是 应该不是
Mm-mm. Don't think so.
从外表看不出性向
You can't tell by looking.
所以得确认一下
That's why you always have to check.
我以前跟卢·里德一起嗑嗨过
You know, I did coke with Lou Reed once.
卢·里德: 美国摇滚乐歌♥手与吉他手
我看着如何
How do I look?
性感惹火吗 像不像燎原烈焰
Torrid? Like a natural disaster?
-像啊 像极了 -你见到薇薇安了吗
- Yeah, pretty much. - Mm, did you see Vivian?
-那个酒保 -应该见过了吧
- The bartender? - Uh, I-I think--I think so.
她简直绝了
She's magnificent.
可惜她不口
She doesn't read,
但是我愿意忽略这一点
but I'm willing to overlook it.
你觉得 你觉得我能...
Uh, do you-- do you think I can...
再来点吗
um, h-have some more?
不要紧的
Hey, it's fine.
恶 好苦
Ooh. That's bitter.
可爱宝贝是我的救星
Baby Monster is my savior.
你办到了
You did it!
区号♥480是哪儿
Area code 480. Where is it?
亚利桑那州
Uh, Arizona.
金吉尔在亚利桑那州
Ginger is in Arizona.
什么意思 我是诱饵吗
So, what-- what, I w--I was a decoy?
她啥都不会跟我说的
She was never gonna tell me anything.
我也是不得已去碰她那烂手♥机♥
Had to get my hands on her shitty phone.
那马克叔叔是谁
So who is Uncle Mark?
那是索菲亚
That's Sophia's pimp.
上辈子的皮条客
From her last life.
老天 你...
God, you...
无论如何我都会帮你的
I would've done it anyway!
臭傻♥逼♥ 不准对我撒谎
Don't lie to me, fucking asshole!
大力士 你这是要跑哪去
Whoa, slugger, where you headed off to?
-我要回家 -你不必走的
- I'm going home. - You don't have to leave.
我知道 我就是想回家
I know I don't have to. I want to.
那也等你先在嘴上敷点啥
Well, just don't leave until you get something
再走 成不
for your--your lip there, okay?
薇薇 可以给我朋友拿点冰
Hey, Viv, can I get my friend here