好的
Okay.
没问题吧
Yeah?
行吗
Good?
-行 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
从我这儿接手
Okay, take it from me.
-瞧瞧谁这么能干啊 -是啊
- Looks who's doing it. - Yeah.
我可以吻你吗
Is it all right if I kiss you?
-你知道自己把这话说出口了吧 -知道
- You know you said that out loud, right? - I do.
好吧
Okay.
这招有用吗
Does that work for you?
询问别人
Asking?
大人说要有礼貌
I was raised polite.
请 谢谢您
Please, thank you.
女士
Ma'am.
我能否吻您
May I kiss you?
打住 不行 不能放
Whoa, wait. No, no, no, no, no.
我们在练习
We're practicing.
我做到了
I'm doing it.
上菜 15号♥桌 鸡肉第一份 纽约客牛排第两份 猫耳面第三份
Pick up, 15. Chicken 1, Strip Steak 2, Orechiette 3.
对不... 天呐
Sorry... whoa.
-身后有人 -啥
- Behind you. - What?
如果你站在别人身后
It's considerate to say "Behind you"
就该体贴地说一句"身后有人"
when you're standing behind someone.
你什么毛病啊
What's wrong with you?
工作啊 倒是不晓得你在做什么
I'm working. Not sure what you're doing.
上菜 24号♥桌 汉堡一号♥
Pick up, 24. Burger 1,
猫耳面二号♥ 汉堡三号♥ 还要个人跟着
Orecchiette 2, burger 3, and I need a follow.
想都别想 手滑患者
Don't even think about it, butterfingers.
-啥 -上菜 24号♥桌
- What? - Pick up, Table 24.
芽甘蓝
Brussels sprouts.
你端着它跟我来
You follow me with that.
拿上水
And get water.
我很擅长倒水
I'm good at water.
我可是让她高♥潮♥了三次
I mean, I made her come three times.
那些带把儿的估计做不到吧
I don't think anyone with a dick is doing that.
绝对不能
Definitely not.
那她他妈为什么不回我电♥话♥
Then why won't she fucking call me back?
那啥 艾蕊 我们是朋友吧
Hey, Ari, are we friends?
我正在考虑
I'm thinking about it.
行 威尔
Okay, so Will
去我家教我如何端三盘菜...
came over to help me with the three-plate...
现在流行这么叫了么
Oh, is that what they're calling it now?
我没打算那样的 我就...
I didn't expect it to happen. I just...
随便你 又不是啥大事
Whatever, it's not a big deal.
你俩半斤八两
You're the same level.
-您好 -上菜啦
- Hi. - Here we are.
您的菜
There you go.
-请慢用 -谢谢
- Enjoy. - Thank you.
-祝您有个愉快的夜晚 -你说得对
- Have a lovely evening. - You're right.
他让我想起了自己通常约会的男人
He reminds me of the boys I usually date.
我猜是自己总喜欢威尔那种类型
I always go for guys like Will, I guess.
萝卜青菜各有所爱 对吧
Everybody has a type, right?
不对 你个白♥痴♥
No, you moron.
半斤八两是说员工手册里那种
Same level like it says in the manual.
薪金员工不能搭上时薪员工
Salaried people can't fuck the hourly.
你不能和比你高或低一等的员工好上
You can't fuck above or below your level.
你俩都是后厨服务生
And you're both backwaiters.
老实说 你还算不上
Well, actually, you aren't yet.
她上了威尔
She fucked Will.
艾蕊
Ari.
怎么了 咱们还不算朋友
What? We aren't friends yet.
我在感恩节前夜勾搭过威尔一次
I hooked up with Will the night before Thanksgiving
好几年前的事了
a couple of years ago.
他立刻口了你吧
He go down on you immediately?
典型的威尔
Classic Will.
为师教得不错
I taught him well.
他是鳄鱼猎人
He is Crocodile Hunter.
靠舌头攻下路
He goes down under.
恶心
Disgusting.
-对威尔好点 行吗 -恶心
- Be nice to Will, okay? - Gross.
-他人挺好[甜]的 -谁挺好的呀
- He's sweet. - Who's sweet?
反正不是你
Not you.
威利和新来的姑娘挺好的
Willy and New Girl are sweet.
挺好吗
Sweet?
听着挺刺♥激♥啊
Sounds stimulating.
十二岁就开始调酒了 还是那么笨拙
Bartending since you were 12, still graceless.
多谢 西蒙娜 艾蕊 拿一桶客用冰来
Thank you, Simone. Ari, bucket of consumption ice.
你 搞快端走曼哈顿 省的老子再调一份
You, run that fucking Manhattan before I have to remake it.
我来烧冰
I'll burn the ice.
如果你来烧冰
If you burn the ice,
谁去调酒呢
who will make the drinks?
今晚很累吗
Feeling tired tonight?
我精神好得很[能量球]
I'm a ball of energy.
那就好
Oh, okay.
很好
Great.
继续工作
Back to work.
好的 霍华德
Yes, Howard.
没说你 你来烧冰
Not you. You burn the ice.
碎玻璃绝不能和客用冰混在一起
Broken glass can never be near consumption ice
这道理孩子都懂
for obvious reasons.
尼基 他忙不过来的时候
Nicky, when he's all caught up,
你能给能量球同志搭把手吗
will you switch spots with the ball of energy?
多谢了
Thanks.
烧冰
Burn the ice?
就是用热水把它化掉
Get hot water and melt it.
懂了
Okay.
再来一次
Do it again.
所以那就是霍华德生气的样子吗
So, is that Howard's version of being angry?
对 系领带的机器人
Yeah. Robot in a tie.
你的心情一直都这么糟
And are you always in such a charming mood
还是特意为我保留的
or do you save that especially for me?
不 西蒙娜今天追着我不放
Nah, it's just Simone's up my ass.
一直以来 还是就今天
Always or, like, just today?
今天
Today.
她想让我们一起回家
She wants us to go home.
回科德角
Back to the Cape.
我讨厌科德角
I hate the Cape.
那是什么
What's that?
你有个纹身
You have a tattoo.
是的
Yep.
有意思
Interesting.
你这样想吗
You think so?
你走吧 我收拾冰块
You go. I'll pick up the ice.
你肯定会割到自己
You're just gonna cut yourself.
不 我不会的
No, I--I won't.
你待会去家堂酒吧吗
You going to Home Bar later?
去
Yeah.
我需要你跟下7号♥桌
Hey. I need a follow on seven.
今晚是灰皮诺葡萄酒之夜吗
Is it a pinot grigio kind of night?
从来都不是灰皮诺葡萄酒之夜
Uh, it's never a pinot grigio kind of night.
从来不是
Ever.
晚上好 尼基
Hey, Nicky.
巴罗洛葡萄酒还有剩吗
Do you have any of that Barolo left?
巴罗洛是意产酒 对吗
Barolo's Italy, right?
北部吗
Uh, North?
如果你想借的话 我有几本红酒书
I, uh--I have some wine books if you'd like to borrow them.
当然想
Yeah.
我很乐意借来看
I would--I would love to do that.
-晚上好 女士们 -谢谢你
- Good evening, ladies. - Oh, thank you.
您好
Howdy.