-绝不会 -过来
- Never. - Come here.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, babe.
我需要水
I need water.
我们需要甜头
We need treats.
恶心
Yuck.
赞安诺 肯定会拯救咱俩
Xanax. Bet it'll save us.
我在出汗
I am sweating.
但我好冷
And I'm freezing.
-给 -我脸疼
- Here. - My face hurts.
帮帮我
Help me.
我有办法解决一切问题
I have solution to all of that.
你的腿摸着太完美了
Your legs feel amazing.
绝不要停下你正在做的事
Don't you ever stop what you're doing.
可爱宝贝是维多利亚天使
Baby Monster is Victoria's Angel.
为我打扮
For me.
太爽了
Oh, yeah.
是为了杰克打扮的
It was for Jake.
你期待什么呢
What did you expect?
我没有
I didn't.
我希望过
I hoped.
"希望"是最恶心的一个词
"Hope" Is the ugliest word.
是的
Oh, yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
没老婆 不是侍者
No wife. No server.
就没有美国
No America.
我不知道怎么待下去
I don't know how to stay.
如果你当不了侍者
If you don't become a server,
我就辞职
I'm quitting.
你都不算是真的员工
You're not even a real employee.
这不公平
It's not fair.
宝贝娃娃脸
Oh, baby doll face.
没什么是公平的 你会习惯的
Nothing is fair. You'll get used to it.
霍华德觉得我是个怪人
Howard think I'm a freak.
这就是原因
That is that.
天呐 太差劲了
God, it's fucked.
太糟了
It's fucked.
你是最好的后厨服务生
You are the best back waiter.
你精确 你速度又快
You are precise. You are faster.
你在乎很多事
You care.
你悄悄地在乎着 萨沙 而且...
Se--secretly you care, Sasha, and...
你应该做霍华德的工作
you should have Howard's job.
这样你就能安排好一切
And then you can fix it all.
你可以把斯科特的章鱼放在菜单上...
You can put Scott's octopus on the menu and...
曼尼兑现金的事 也阻止掉
Manny's cash-checking things, stop it.
而且...
And--and...
你可以给桑托斯签证作担♥保♥
you can--you can sponsor Santos' visa.
而且能让前台员工更多样化
And--and you can make front of house more diverse
雇佣更多黑人
and hire more black people.
你会把贝基重新雇回来
You--you hire back Becky.
你对西蒙娜说不 你...
I mean, you say no to Simone. You...
天呐 如果你想的话 都可以炒了西蒙娜
God, you could fire Simone if you wanted.
小公主
Oh, princess.
明天杰克就回来了
Tomorrow Jake will be back
你就根本不会理会我 霍华德跟其他任何事了
and you won't care about me or Howard or anything else.
好吧
Fine.
要去再拿点水 你需要什么吗
Gonna get more water. Do you need anything?
不
No.
萨沙
Sasha?
我的天呐
Oh. Oh, my God.
菜单上有新菜色吗
Any additions to the menu?
我要加只勺子 给我助理
I'll be needing an extra spoon for my assistant here.
不 我不想弄疼你
No, I don't wanna hurt you.
已经支离破碎了
Already broken.
别担心
Ah, don't worry.
我再要一两天就能出院
Um, I'll be out in a day or two.
好吧
Okay.
没想到我会到这儿
Never thought I'd end up here.
你就是个天真的宝宝
You're just an innocent baby.
最后实习审核时 你就问心无愧了
When the trial comes, you'll be not guilty.
-萨沙 -怎么
- Sasha. - Mm.
你摔下去了吗
Did you fall?
你觉得呢 可爱宝贝
What you think, Baby Monster?
太吓人了
That was scary.
是很吓人
It is scary.