雪莉 雪莉 雪莉酒在哪
Sherry, sherry, sherry.
厨房♥里面 还有吃饭时的
There was this woman, uh, in the kitchen
那个女的
and in family meal.
-她说话是不是像在演契科夫的短剧 -对
- Did she talk like she was in a Chekhov play? - Yeah.
她是不是像对待五岁智障儿童一样对待你
She treated you like a retarded five-year-old?
-对 -那是西蒙娜
- Yeah. - That's Simone.
西蒙娜很有能耐 但可别把她当朋友
Simone's a lot of things. She's not your friend.
把这个拿到吧台 递给尼基
So take this to the bar, hand it to Nicky,
告诉他这是给尼利夫人的
tell him it's for Mrs. Neely,
然后马上回这里来
and then come right back here.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
这是尼利夫人的
Uh, this is for Mrs. Neely.
她在二号♥桌
She's on two.
她的汤要凉了
Her soup is getting cold.
我不明白
Uh, I don't understand.
她的黑豆汤
Her black bean soup.
配雪莉酒
With a side of sherry.
你把雪莉酒倒进汤里
You pour the sherry in the soup.
我觉得他们不允许我这么做
I-I don't think I'm allowed to do that.
我家的三岁小孩都能做
My three-year-old could do that.
好吧
Okay.
尼利夫人
Mrs. Neely.
我带了雪莉酒
I have the sherry.
完美
Perfect.
一杯倒在汤里 一杯给我
One for the soup, and one for me.
好的
Okay.
给
Here.
坐吧
Sit down.
来嘛 一个人吃饭没意思
Come on. It's not fun eating alone.
我喜欢你的外套
I like your outfit.
以前我会穿这身去乐帕威龙酒店
I used to wear this to Le Pavillon.
亨利·苏莱 那混♥蛋♥
Henri Soulé-- the bastard--
他像个独♥裁♥者似的守着门
he ran the door like a dictator.
但我每晚演出结束后都去
But I went every night after the show.
大家都这样
Everyone did.
什么演出呢
What show is this?
我曾是歌♥舞团的姑娘
I was a chorus girl.
真正的舞者
A real dancer.
所以我现在还有这一双美♥腿♥
And that's why I still got these legs.
我的汤到了吗
Did my soup come?
到了 这就是您的汤
Uh--uh, yeah. I think that's your soup.
不是这汤 那不是我的汤
Not that soup. That's not my soup.
我的汤在哪里
Where is my soup?
我觉得这就是您的汤
I-I think this is your soup.
不是
No!
-尼利夫人 -别碰我 西蒙娜
- Mrs. Neely-- - Don't touch me, Simone!
-我不是 -尼利夫人
- I'm not-- - Mrs. Neely.
您的汤马上就来
Your soup is on its way.
主厨特地为您做的
Chef made it especially for you.
把这个带回厨房♥
Take this back to the kitchen.
让主厨回锅
Tell Chef to refire.
告诉他我知道现在不营业
Tell him I know it is between service,
但这是尼利点的
but it's Neely.
还有再也不许坐在我的餐厅里
And do not sit in my restaurant again.
快去
Go, go.
贝基又"缩水"了
Becky is shrinking again.
她说自己是素食者
Oh, she says she's vegan.
白人姑娘一般都是素食者
White girls are always vegan.
那你就算半个素食者咯
Oh, does that make you half vegan?
-你讨打呢 -抱歉打扰一下 我...
- I will smack you. - Excuse me, I'm sorry, I--
这里有个回锅的 我不...
I have a refire. I-I don't--
我不知道...
I don't know...
回锅 黑豆汤 二号♥桌
Refire, black bean, table two.
天杀的尼利
Fucking Neely.
我跟你说没 贝基想给我输灵气
Did I tell you that Becky tried to do Reiki on me?
-啥玩意 -她觉得我的光晕里缺蓝♥光♥
- What? - She thinks my aura needs blue.
再打扰一下 那个女的...
I'm sorry, that woman--
尼利夫人 她-她不太对头
Mrs. Neely, she-- uh, she's not okay.
-我是说她... -咋了 咱们的宾客吗
- I mean, she's-- - What, our guest?
是那位每周搭公交车从哈莱姆区过来
A beloved fucking guest that takes the bus here from Harlem
以为自己能再次融入世界
once a week so that she can feel like
我们"亲爱的"宾客吗
she's part of the world again?
她陪尼利坐下了
She sat down with Neely.
你真坐了 坐在她桌边
Oh, you sat. At her table.
你约会呢
Are you dating?
实习失败
Trail failed.
她想被炒鱿鱼
She's trying to get fired.
她还没被录用呢
She's not even hired.
上菜
Pick up!
我来跑堂
I'll run it.
你流血了
You're bleeding.
呕 她咬自个指甲
Ugh, she bites her nails.
操
Fuck.
我来拯救你
I will save you.
手拿过来
Gimme.
我爸去世了
My father died.
那你怎么还在上班
Why are you at work?
因为他在俄♥罗♥斯♥那个鬼地方
Because he's in the shithole Russia.
他也不是"痴迷儿女"[可爱宝贝]的那种五星级美国老爹
And not all-star American daddy like Baby Monster's.
"可爱宝贝"是谁
Who's Baby Monster?
你就是"可爱宝贝"啊
You obviously Baby Monster.
那不然呢
What you think?
你以为我瞎呢 看不出你有多漂亮吗
You fucking thinking I'm blind, huh?
告诉你俄♥罗♥斯♥人是怎么去掉衬衫上的血的
Russian secret, forget the blood of the shirt.
偷件新的去
Steal new one.
试试左手边最后一间储物柜
Try last locker on the left.
它就没上过锁
It's never locked.
谢谢
Thank you.
有时候这让人松了口气 对吗
You know, sometimes it's a relief, right?
至少他们走了以后 你就有伤心的理由了
At least when they're gone, you've got somewhere to put the hurt.
是吗
Did you?
你干嘛了
What'd you do?
逗我呢 你又在打扮
Seriously? You're primping again?
-没有 我... -十五分钟后就开门了
- Oh, no, I... - Service starts in 15 minutes.
拜托 求求你 你要跟上节奏
Please, please, come on. You got to keep up.
等一下 威尔
Oh, wait, Will?
-我能问你点事吗 -什么
- Uh, can I ask you something? - Yeah.
我真的会实习失败吗
Um, can I actually fail my trails?
当然了
Of course.
大多数人都实习失败了
Most people do fail the trails.
这是纽约市最好的餐厅之一
This is one of the best restaurants in New York City,
八年老店
eight years running.
霍华德没有给你工作
Howard didn't just give you a job.
他只是邀请你来锻炼
He invited you to train.
明白
Right.
而我每天晚上都要给你打分
And I am supposed to grade you at the end of every night.
懂了
Right.
那你给了...
So like...
B+还是A-
B-plus, A-minus?
请你 出去摆盐罐
Please, go put out the salt shakers.
你做完了 对吧
You finished them, right?
当然
Yeah.
我在找...
I was looking for--
-我吗 -不是
- Me? - No.
不对 不是"没找你"
I mean, not not you.
就...
Just...
本来该我擦的
I was gonna do those.
你和尼利夫人聊什么了
What did you and Mrs. Neely talk about?
大家怎么都知...
How does everybody...
也许是我做错了 对不起 可是...
Look, maybe it was wrong, and I'm sorry, but--