别道歉了
Stop apologizing.
"对不起 可是"这句话没有意义
"I'm sorry, but," Is a meaningless sentence.
那好 我没错
Okay, I'm not sorry.
那位女士很孤独
That woman is lonely.
小屁孩懂什么孤独
Do you know something about being lonely?
你又不了解我
You don't know me.
我了解一点
I know a little.
你来应聘是因为你以为会很轻松
You took this job because you thought it would be easy.
钱赚得快 待着又安全
Fast money. Safe place to wait.
你被自己的魅力宠幸太久了
You have gotten by on your charm for so long
以至于自身没什么性格
that you haven't developed a character.
但魅力在这行不通
But that won't work here.
一周之内你就会卷铺盖回到你悲惨的背景故事里
You'll be back to whatever sad story you came from in a week.
然后你就会错过成为一个人
And you will have missed the opportunity
的大好机会
to become a person.
我说的都是真心话
I meant what I said.
多注意着点
Pay attention.
不只是看好盐那么简单
It's not just salt.
拉开帷幕 朋友们
Curtain up, friends.
还有五分钟开店
Five minutes.
没问题 大秀一场吧
All right, show time!
出去 都给我动起来
Let's go! Fuckin' move it!
新来的
Hey, new girl.
玩得开心吗
You having fun yet?
给我几秒钟
I just need a second.
好
Okay.
休息几秒
Take a second.
然后 跟我来
Then, uh, follow me.
我们能待在这吗
Are we allowed to be in here?
你喜欢生蚝吗
You like oysters?
不知道
I don't know.
你从哪儿学会这招的
How did you even learn how to do that?
-看着好恶心 -它们是秘密
- Those look filthy. - They're a secret.
信仰之跃
A leap of faith.
迅速吞下去
Take it quickly.
你尝到了什么
What do you taste?
咸味
Salt.
我尝到了咸味
I taste salt.
能再尝一个吗
Can I have another?