Best fucking food in New York. Yeah, come.
晚安 大家伙
Good night, guys.
-你不过来吗 -不了 太累了
- You're not coming? - Nah, bushed.
-当然 可不是嘛 -玩高兴点
- Oh, yeah, you are. - Have fun.
那就回见...
Uh, later, I--I'll see you...
注意点 别撞到垃圾桶
'Ey, hey, hey, don't hit the trash can,
别跟个娘们似的 行吗
and don't be a pussy, okay?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
是的 饿死了 说实话
Yeah, I am. I'm starving, actually.
晚安 霍华德
Good night, Howard.
安 霍华德
'Night, Howard.
-工作如何 -晚安 霍华德
- How was work? - Good night, Howard.
晚安
Good night.
你们怎么吃下去的 我脸都麻了
How do you guys do this? I cannot feel my face.
-太他么烫了 -太烫 太辣了
- That's so fucking hot. - So hot, so spicy.
我的脸都他妈要掉下来了
My face is gonna fall the fuck off.
我不知道怎么用这个
I don't know how to use these.
拜托谁教她一下怎么用筷子
Someone teach her how to use chopsticks please.
-搞毛啊 -我的天
- Ugh. - Oh, my God.
戏好多
That is so dramatic.
-这是牛肚 尝尝 -牛肚吗
- It's tripe, try it. - Tripe?
对 尝下 爆好吃
Yeah, try it. So damn good.
-我要再来点米饭 -辣的食物可以促进代谢
- I need more rice. - Spicy food boosts metabolism.
-不好意思 -没关系
- Ooh, 'scuse me. - You're welcome.
宝贝
Baby.
中国菜 兄弟... 你觉得我在家会做这种菜吗
Chinese food, man...you think I make this shit at home?
就因为我是亚洲人吗 操♥你♥妈♥
Just because I'm Asian? Fuck that.
-看谁来了 -不
- Look who showed up. - Oh, no.
-没想到你要来 -不客气
- Didn't know you were coming. - You're welcome.
怎么样 我们再点些菜吧
So, what up? Let's order more.
操 我们在等什么
Fuck, what're we waiting for?
来得又晚 吃得又多
Comes in late, eats all the food,
连一分钱都他妈不给
doesn't leave a fucking dime.
操您妈 把茄子递过来
Fuck you, pass the eggplant.
好吧 那么... 上顿饭
All right, so... last meal.
都吃了什么
What would it be?
"鲁斯和女儿"咖啡馆的烟熏三文鱼
Ooh, salmon pastrami from Russ and Daughters,
还有至少三个百吉饼
and, like, three bagels at least.
牛肉堡和一杯奶昔啥的 我不确定
Shackburger and a fucking milkshake, I don't know.
一千根热狗
One thousand hot dogs.
我祖母的意式肉酱 花了八小时才做好
My Nonna's bolognese. It takes 8 hours to make.
厉害了
Amazing.
即席料理 34道菜 叶苏达一个人做的
Omakase. 34 courses. Yesuda does it himself.
-牡蛎 -还有呢
- Oysters. - And?
烤吐司
Toast.
烤吐司是最好吃的
Toast is the fucking best.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-干得好 可爱宝贝 -那是我的
- Good job, baby monster. - That's my shit.
我不能再吃了 这有点恶心
I can't eat any more. This is kind of disgusting.
为什么所有勺子都在这
Why is there's all these spoons here?
我能抽一根吗
Can I bum one of those?
干得好 可爱宝贝 就是这样
Good job, baby monster. That's it, girl.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 我们从没见他这么活跃过
Oh, no, we've never seen him this animated.
这让人害怕
It's horrifying.
我们喂你这些你就会这样吗...
Is this what happens when we feed you, like...
-茄子 -牛肚 给我牛肚
- Eggplant. - Tripe! Tripe.
快他妈吃你的牛肚吧
Eat your fucking tripe.
昨晚我又做有关霍华德的春梦了
I had another sex dream about Howard last night.
梦很无聊
Dreams are boring.
你知道自己永远没机会上霍华德 对吗
You know you'll never fuck Howard, yes?
何乐不为 他老婆已经去世三年了
Oh, why not? His wife died like three years ago.
-是时候开始新生活了 -天呐
- It's time to move on. - Jesus.
等等 等等 我这有个宝贝
Oh, wait, wait, wait, I got one of those too right here.
天呐 它是...
Oh, my God, it's b...
超劲爆 对吗
Juicy, right?
他们就像意大利香肠一样
They're fucking like pepperonis.
这晚餐话题真不适合现在讨论
This is not an appropriate dinnertime topic.
我们... 我们点些好吃的菜吧
Hey, let's... let's order something good.
-搞毛... -小白菜 就要小白菜
- What the fuck... - Bok choy, bok choy.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我呢
Are you fucking kidding me?
干杯
Cheers.
-敬霍华德的龙根 -敬霍华德的龙根
- To Howard's dick. - To Howard's dick.
敬霍华德的龙根
To Howard's dick.
抽一根
Take one.
你今天休息 都去干吗了
So what did you do today on your day off?
我...
I, uh,
去散步了
went for a walk.
我去了大都会
I went to the Met.
我的天 你俩什么事都告诉对方吗
Jesus Christ, you guys tell each other everything?
-是的 -好吧
- Yes. - Right.
你俩玩得开心吗
So you two have a nice time?
很开心
Yeah, we did.
发现了你是个垃圾管道工
Saw what a shitty plumber you are.
你明天回家吗
You going home tomorrow?
不确定
I don't know.
我一点也不想回 可是...
I don't fucking want to, but...
她不肯放弃
she doesn't give up.
想知道我的想法吗
Wanna know what I think?
非常想
Desperately.
我想...
I think that...
家是过去
Home is the past.
谁想回到过去呢
Who wants to visit the past?
你是对的
You're right.
是吗
I am?
是的
Yeah.
明晚
Tomorrow night.
怎么
Yeah?
艾蕊有场演出
Ari has a show.
我们去放松下吧
Let's blow it off.
吃点好吃的
Get some food.
天呐 撑死了
Oh, my God. So full.
-我要吐了 -在这呢
- I'm gonna throw up. - Hello.
杰克去哪了
Where'd Jake go?
不知道
I don't know.
我这辈子都不想再吃饭了
I'm never eating another meal in my life.
可爱宝贝 你欠我九十多块的饭钱
Baby monster, you owe me $15 for bill.
谢谢
Thank you.
当然 天杀的杰克连一分钱都没留就走了
Of course, fucking Jake left without leaving us any money.
太晚了
Too late.
给我买♥♥一百杯酒作为补偿
Buy me a hundred drink instead.
-伙计们 走吧 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 宝宝主厨
- Guys, let's go. - Fuck you, Baby Chef.
我们现在又不在厨房♥
We're not in the kitchen anymore.
家堂酒吧
Home Bar.
你要来吗
Are you gonna come?
好啊
Yeah.
跟上
Keep up.