剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
And anyway, he's still got my name tattooed on his chest.
对了 他的胸口还留着我名字的纹身
My name! "Viva Forever!" So there!
我的大名 爱Viva到永远 永不褪色
I wish everyone would just fucking cheer up.
我希望所有人都开心点
So he's been here for two weeks undercover, avoiding me,
他竟然已经悄无声息的回来了俩星期 躲着我
not contacting me, telling people in our school not to tell me he's here.
不联♥系♥我 跟学校的同学说别告诉我他回来了
Wearing dark glasses and a hat.
戴着墨镜和帽子
Maybe I'm just being paranoid.
也许是我神经过敏了
No, you're not being paranoid, that's exactly what he's done.
不是你神经过敏 这就是他的所作所为
Who'd have thought that Joe would turn out to be a big, lying bastard
谁能料到 原来Joe是个大骗子
and that Rocky would just go off with another girl,
而Rocky和别的姑娘跑了
and that Brandon would turn out to be the best boyfriend of them all?
Brandon才是三人之中最好的男人
Brandon who slept with your sister?
那个睡了你姐的Brandon么
Yeah, talking of Brandon,
对啊 说到他
if he ever finds out you touched Amber's boob,
要是他知道你碰了Amber的胸
he will proper shank you in the neck.
不把你打个半死才怪
It's what I deserve. Aw, don't worry.
那是我自找的 - 别担心
If he ever does find out, I'll just tell him about your mental problems.
如果他真知道了 我就说你精神有问题
Hi, how was the party? It was fun.
嘿 派对怎么样 - 很好玩
Where's my dad? He's working, which is why I'm a bit worried, Viva,
我爸呢 - 在上班呢 所以可能要拜托你了 Viva
because I need to get to the hospital now. Straight away.
我现在必须马上去医院 立刻
Why? What's the matter? Is there a problem?
为啥 出什么事了
Oh, no, no. There's no problem, I'm just...ow!
没事 只是我...
But it's not due yet!
不是还没到预产期么
She's having a contraction.
她开始宫缩了
I know all about it from Call the Midwife.
我在呼叫护产士里看到过
We need to ring someone up,
我们得马上叫人过来
they cycle over here in a cape and pull out the baby.
在这里搭个棚子然后接生
I'll ring my dad. No, I've already done that, he's gone out to a fire.
我马上打电♥话♥给我爸 - 我打过了 他出火警了
You have to get me to a hospital! I can drive you.
你们快点把我送医院去 - 我可以开车载你们
Death Boy? Oh, fuck!
死亡小子么 哦 我去
You'd better not kill me, Death Boy, that's all I'm saying.
你最好别发威啊 死亡小子 求手下留人
He won't. Oh, I can't get the seatbelt round my bump.
他不会的 - 安全带系不上怎么办
Right, don't worry.
放松 别担心
Josh is going to get us there really fast.
Josh很快就会把我们送到医院的
Not too fast, we don't want an accident.
也别太快了 出车祸就完了
Yeah, you don't want any more blood on your hands, Death Boy!
说得对 你的双手不能再沾染血液了 死亡小子
He blacked out, it wasn't even his fault!
他当时昏过去了 不是他的错
Probably. And stop calling him Death Boy!
也许吧 而且别再叫他死亡小子了
Sometimes a nickname just sticks.
有时候小名叫多了 就挥之不去
Yeah, like you was called Tarantula Face for the whole of Year 8.
是哦 就像你整个八年级都被叫狼蛛脸
It's a red light, Amber. He has to stop.
红灯了 Amber 他要停车
Sorry, just nervous.
对不起 有点紧张
Oh, oh, I can feel another one coming.
好疼 又要来了
Oh, I think my waters are breaking!
我去 羊水好像破了
Oh, sorry, Death Boy. I think your upholstery's permanently fucked!
抱歉这么说 死亡小子 可是你车里的装潢也太破了吧
At least it's not the bodies of his grandparents
至少不是他外公外婆的尸体
splattered all over the car.
残骸散落一地
That must have really messed up the seats.
车祸当时 车里肯定一片鲜血淋漓
It's OK, Josh. You're OK. Just don't listen.
没事的 Josh 你开的很好 别听她瞎说
Don't mind him, I'm the one about to give birth!
注意力集中点好么 是我要生了
It was my fault.
那次车祸是我的错
I remembered everything when Holli hit me with the plank.
Holli用木棍打的我都记起来了
I was annoyed because they said I was a bad driver
他们说我车技很烂 让我很是生气
so I decided to do a handbrake turn in the rain, to scare them.
所以我打算在雨里表演一次手刹转弯 来吓唬他们
I'm a murderer. Oh, look, Josh.
我是个杀人凶手 - 听着 Josh
We've all had fatal accidents that may or may not be our fault.
我们都曾碰到过伤亡事故 不管是不是我们的错
It's no biggie! Can't you have this little mental episode
那没什么大不了的 你这种柯南式忏悔可不可以
after you've got me to the hospital?
等把我们送到医院以后再上演
Josh, listen, babe, we need to go.
听着 Josh 快点开车
You can do it, just keep it together for a few more minutes.
你可以的 镇定情绪 再有几分钟就好了
Right, time's up. Get out.
受不了了 时间到 下车
Holli, we need him to drive us! I'll drive us. Someone hold my vodka.
Holli 我们需要他来开车 - 我来开 帮我拿着酒
But she's been drinking! It's so illegal!
但她喝酒了 酒后驾车可是违法的
I don't care about legal! Fuck legal!
我不管什么法律 去他妈的法律
Just get me to the hospital!
快把老娘送医院去
Bye, Josh. Thanks for letting us borrow your car.
再见 Josh 谢谢把车借给我们
It's OK, I'll be careful.
没事的 我会很小心的
I'll drive really, really slow and gentle,
我会开的很慢很小心
like I've got Gran and Granddad in the car and I don't want to scare them.
就像爷爷奶奶在车里一样 我可不想把他们吓着
Not the most comforting comparison, Holli.
你这样说也没起到安慰作用 Holli
How are you doing, Anna? I'm not sure.
你怎么样了 Anna - 我也不知道
Can one of you girls grab a torch
能不能来个人点个火把
and just have a quick check on what's happening with my vagina?
看看我下面到底啥情况了
No problem.
没问题
Oh, my God, no! Amber!
我的天 不是吧 Amber
Where the fuck is your dad, Viva? He must still be at the fire.
你老爸TM在哪呢 Viva - 肯定还在火灾现场的吧
Oh, so you're going to have to be my birth partner. Me?
这样 你就得作为我的生产陪护人了 - 我吗
I can be it if you like, Miss Bitchcock.
不介意的话我可以 碧池苛刻老师
I love babies, I've watched three of our dogs, two of our cats
我可喜欢小孩了 我养大了三只狗 两只猫
and one of my cousins have babies and I like goo.
而且我其中一个表亲也有个孩子
There you go. She'd be a much better birth partner than me.
那就是你了 她肯定做得比我好
Don't be a fucktard, Viva, you're family! I can call Jamie.
少发神经了 Viva 你才是亲属 - 我可以叫Jamie过来
Let Jamie up close and personal with my vagina?
你是说让Jamie赤♥裸♥裸的直视我的下♥体♥吗
You are joking!
开什么玩笑
OK, if you're sure. I'm sure. Just take that horrible hat off.
好吧 如果你非要的话 - 那是当然 赶紧把那个破帽子摘掉
There are some funny-looking outfits at this hospital.
医院里咋有这么多穿着奇异的人啊
Isn't he the guy from... Look! Look who it is!
这家伙不是从...快看啊 看他是谁
Gemma's mates. It must have all kicked off after we left.
Gemma的朋友 我们离开后派对肯定一团糟
Maybe there was a great big fight. I knew we should have stayed.
也许还发生了斗殴 我就知道当时该留下来的
You did good, Viva.
你做的很好 Viva
She's so awesome.
她多可爱啊
Just amazingly beautiful.
可爱到爆
Hmm, just like her mother.
恩 像她妈妈一样
I think she's the most beautiful baby ever born.
她是我见过的最漂亮的小宝宝了
Oh, my God! I've just met her and I totally love her.
天啊 我第一眼看到就喜欢上她了
Oh, that's good, because you'll be doing shitloads of baby-sitting.
那不正好 以后你就要经常带她哄她了
Don't you want to hold her, Jamie?
Jamie 你不想抱抱她么
One minute, I just need to clear this level.
等会 等我把这关通了再说
Dad! Look.
老爸 看啊
Perfection. She's pure perfection.
完美 她真是太漂亮了
Yes, yes! I'm through to kill zone!
漂亮 我终于可以玩下一关了
Get over here, Jamie.
快过来 Jamie
Anna was amazing, Dad.
Anna太了不起了 爸爸
Can you take a picture of us, please?
能帮我们合个影么
Little Jellybean.
我的小心肝
What happened? Are you all right?
发生什么了 你还好吧
Yeah, I'm all right. There was a fire.
我没事 派对发生了火灾
Gemma's outfit got out of control.
Gemma的服装出了问题
Gemma's outfit?
Gemma的服装
Oh, my God! Did she go as Katniss, "The girl on fire"?
我的天 她不会是扮了“燃烧的女子”Katniss吧(饥饿游戏女主)
Fuck knows!
天知道
All I know is, there was some stupid dangerous shit with lighter fuel.
我只知道 当时发生了挺严重的火灾
Oh, no. Was anyone hurt?
不会吧 有人受伤么
Loads of people. But nothing major, your dad was there.
很多人 但是好在都不严重 你♥爸♥当时在那
That guy is my hero.
你♥爸♥真是个英雄
What about Gemma? Is she all right?
Gemma呢 她没事吧
She's in shock and her hair's pretty badly injured.
她被吓到了 头发也被烧了
She's going to be in a wig for months.
接下来几个月估计她得戴假发了
That's awful. So why are you here?
太惨了 - 你怎么来医院了
Because of Anna. Look.
Anna当妈妈了 快看
Oh, my God! She's even cuter than you!
天啊 她比你还要漂亮
Even cuter than me? That suggests you still think I'm cute.
比我还要漂亮 那就是说你觉得我还是很漂亮咯
What? Are you coming on to me again, Badges?
什么 你这是要挑逗我么
Sometimes it's like you is a sex-mad stalker where I'm concerned.
有些时候我感觉 你有点像性♥饥♥渴♥的跟踪狂
No. No.
不是 瞎说
Well, yeah.
好吧 是有点
Do you want to come and meet my baby sister?
想要过去看看我妹妹么
I think I've finished all her gas and air.
我大概把她的氧气吸完了
You is sick at the tango, Rob.
你的舞步真逊 Rob
Hi, Brandon
嗨 Brandon
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表