剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
We'll be coming to audition, Tyler. See you later, Tyler.
我们会去面试的Tyler - 一会见Tyler
And don't forget your date with Viva, Tyler.
别忘了和Viva的约会 Tyler
No!
不
No, they can't read it! What's the matter, Saz?
她们不能看 - 怎么了 Saz?
It's gone! My journal!
不见了我的日志啊
Oh, my God, it can't come out.
苍天 可不能曝光啊
It just can't come out. IT CANNOT COME OUT!
不能被公开 绝对不能被公开
Saz, it's OK. We'll help you get it back.
Saz 冷静点 我们会帮你把它找回来的
They're going to read it and tell everyone what's inside,
她们会把里面的东西当众念出来
and when they do, I will literally want to kill myself!
要是念了 我真的要自杀了
It is that bad! My family will find out.
还不够糟糕吗 我家人会看见的
I'll bring dishonour to my father.
我会给粑粑丢脸
He'll send me off to the Punjab to learn to be a good girl
他会把我扔到旁遮普 学怎么做个好姑娘
and I'll never see my friends again!
我再也见不到我的朋友了
Saz, please! Don't get upset. We can sort this out.
Saz先别灰心 我们会找到的
It can't be sorted out. You can't do nothing, admit it!
不会的 你做不了什么 承认吧
I need to start planning my suicide.
我要去准备自杀了
It's the only way.
只能这样了
OK, this is all because of me and Tyler Blaine, so maybe if we,
这都怪我和Tyler Blaine 如果我
if we go to Charlie and I promise to stay away from Tyler...
我们去找Charlie 然后和她保证我不再和Charlie 交往...
Saz, will you stop making that noise and listen to me?
Saz 你能消停点听我说吗?
If I go to Charlie and promise to stay away from Tyler,
我去找Charlie 和她保证离会Tyler远点
then maybe they'll give us your diary back.
或许会把日记还回来
Fuck that. We don't let Charlie win, ever.
她娘的 我们不能被Charlie打败 绝不
Normally I'd agree with you, but look...
我也同意 但是你看...
We have got to do something.
我们要服一下软
You win, Charlie. I'll leave Tyler alone like you wanted.
你赢了Charlie 我会按照你的期望离Tyler远点
You said this would happen, didn't you, Charlie?
你说过她们会服输的 不是吗 Charlie?
Charlie said this would happen.
Charlie说过你们会认输
So, you've come to beg for your diary?
那么 你是为了日记来请求宽恕吗?
Do you see us begging?
你觉得我们在求你?
I mean, we're asking politely.
我的意思是 我们很礼貌的问
Maybe you should beg.
你应该恳求
We're not begging.
我们没在求你
That's a shame.
真是耻辱
Saz, no!
Saz 别
Please can I have my journal back?
能把我的日志给我吗?
Charlie didn't catch that. You need to beg!
Charlie没听清 你要有诚意的求
I'm begging, please can I have my diary back?
我求求你 请把我的日记还给我
No. It's such a good read.
不行 - 很好的阅读材料
We're going to hang on to it for a bit.
我们留着
You should get it published. Fifty Shades Of Weird.
你应该出版 怪胎的50种阴影
Come on, Saz, this isn't working.
起来Saz 她们不会心软的
Please!
求你了
OK, fine, you can keep Saz's diary,
行 你可以留着Saz的日记
but that means I'm going to do whatever I like with Tyler Blaine
那我就要和Tyler Blaine做我喜欢的事
You're so pathetic, you probably don't even know what to do,
太可悲了 你可能都不知道能做什么
or how to do it.
或怎么做
Really? Don't I?
真的吗?我不会玩
Well, maybe I'm just going to drizzle him with maple syrup
也许我会在他身上撒满枫糖浆
and have him on a waffle!
再把他放在华夫饼干上
Which is a metaphor, by the way.
顺便说下 这是个比喻
I think.
我以为是
I'm really sorry, Saz.
真的对不起你 Saz
No-one can help me. It's classic bully bullshit!
没人能帮我 典型的恶霸作为
You're late. Your hot chocolate's cold.
你迟到了 热可可都凉了
It's cold chocolate.
成冷可可了
Yeah, I had to do something important.
我有很重要的事情去办
If you arrange to meet someone,
如果你约了谁
you should probably turn up on time or it's just unprofessional.
就应该守时 这样太不专业了
"Unprofessional?" Yeah!
不专业? - 是啊
I've got a lot to achieve and the clock is ticking.
时间紧迫 我还有很多事没有完成
Sorry to be late, I was trying to help a friend.
对不起来晚了 我去帮了一个朋友
Hmm, OK. That's good.
好 这还行
Impressive value system.
真是感人肺腑
I think you and I have a lot in common.
感觉我们有很多共同之处
I think your girlfriend's spotted us.
你女朋友好像发现我们了
Oh, it's Emily!
喔 是Emily
She's from the hospice.
她从安养院来的
She likes to go for a wander in the afternoons.
她喜欢在下午出来散散步
You know her?
你认识她?
I volunteer there. Sit with the old folk.
我是志愿者 陪过他们
At a hospice? Isn't that very sad?
在安养院?那是不是很阴郁
No, no.
没有
And they love it.
他们也喜欢让我去
I'm told it's nice for them to sit with someone
我是说这样对他们有好处
who's young and handsome and doesn't smell of death.
和一个英俊没有死亡气息的帅哥在一起
She looks like she's waiting for you.
她好像是在等你
Yeah. I'd better walk her back to the hospice.
嗯 我最好把她送回安养院
That's so lovely of you.
你真是太善良了
To be honest, Emily's a bit of a groper,
说实话 Emily有点咸猪手
but if she wants one last squeeze of a firm young bum,
不过她想在人生的最后 揉捏年轻的翘臀
then who am I to deny her?
我又怎么能拒绝她呢
She'll be dead soon.
她没几天了
Well, it's still really lovely of you.
你还是很贴心
Yeah. And that shit looks epic on your uni application.
是啊 还有在大学申请上会有帮助
Obviously, I care deeply as well.
很明显 我也真的是很关心他们
Thanks for the cold hot chocolate. My pleasure.
谢谢你的凉热可可 - 荣幸之至
Look at this.
看看这个
Shit, it's Saz's diary.
是Saz的日记
"Some thoughts about eye contact."
关于眼神交流的感想
"I've been keeping a record of eye contact
我一直在记录着眼神的接触
"and I'm beginning to realise that for some reason people find
然后我意识到 由于某种原因
"it uncomfortable to make eye contact with me."
与他人的眼神接触让我感觉很不舒服
She's mental. "I can't tell people, cos they'll say I'm mental."
她有病 - 我不能告诉别人 他们会说我有精神病
And look there.
看那
There's a web link.
有个网址
But what are they?
这都是什么
Saz has made up some pie charts to do with eye contact and other stuff.
Saz做的关于眼神接触扇形统计图 和其他统计
What does it all mean?
这是什么意思
That one's to do with pavements.
这是关于人行道的
How often we walk three across with her behind.
有多少次我们过马路把她扔在后面
It's 57%, apparently.
57% 差不多
Oh, it's OK, babe. It's not that bad.
没事的宝贝 不算太悲催
You can ride this out.
你可以忽略了它
More to come! More to come! More to come!
还有很多!还有很多!
Awesome thumb-work there, Rocky.
拇指挺熟练啊 Rocky
Look at that, Jamie, see how he does that flick with his thumb?
看看 Jamie 看看他怎么玩的这个
That's how you handle zombies.
僵尸就应该这么打?
Can I get a turn?
能换我了吗
Come on, Jamie, he's on a roll, you don't interrupt a master at work.
他正在劲头上 不能在大神关键时刻打断他
That's it, that's it. That's it!
就这样 就这样 就是这样
Yes!! He's beaten your top score, Jamie.
耶 - 他打破了你的最高纪录Jamie
I don't care about top score. It's just a number.
我才不在乎什么纪录 只是个数字
Yeah, a much higher number.
是啊 更高的数字
You'll have to train me up on that thumb thing.
你得教教我怎么玩这个
Where are you off to? I thought I might sit in the cupboard in my room
你去哪 - 我该去我房♥间里的衣橱里坐着
and pick off a patch of flaky paint from the wall.
把墙上的油漆都抠掉
OK, son, enjoy.
好吧 玩得开心点
Stop whinging, I told you,
别再抱怨了 我告诉过你
I've found you a volunteer for toilet duty.
你最适合当这个自愿所长
I never volunteered.
我从没自愿过
Come on, Anna, let's leave these two alone.
咱们走 Anna 别打扰了他们
I can oil your bump if you like. Aw, thanks, babe!
你喜欢的话给你擦点油 - 谢谢 亲爱的
It makes it very difficult for me, you coming round here all the time.
你一直这样来找我 令我觉得很为难
I get that.
我明白
Cos you're so torn about how you feel about me.
因为你对我的感觉还是那么强烈
It's destroying you.
快把攻略你了
No. We're over.
没有 我们结束了
It's time for you to start the next chapter of your life.
是时候开始你新的人生了
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表