剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
God! Do chickens even have penises?
神啊! 小鸡也有鸡♥巴♥么?
Thanks for coming, everyone. I know it's lunch, but...
感谢赏脸 我知道该吃午饭了 不过...
Yes, Holli? Shouldn't we be outside kicking a ball
啥事 Holli? - 是不是该出去练球
and not wasting our time in here?
而不是在这儿浪费时间?
Thank you, Holli, but I'll let you know when we're going outside,
谢谢提醒 Holli 不过 啥时候出去我说了算
because I'm the coach.
我才是教练
Sit down, Holli.
坐下 Holli
Holli, do we have a discipline problem?!
Holli 你想受纪律处分么?!
No. No, Coach.
不想 - 是 不想 教练
Yeah, like I'm going to call you "Coach". OK.
你行 那我就叫你"教练" - 那就好
So Friday is supposed to be windy, so we'll start
星期五好像有风 所以我们从这里开始
with my analysis of why wind is important and how it can help us.
先是我个人对风的分♥析♥ 风的重要性以及可利用性
Then we'll move onto my windy weather game plan.
接下来是风日比赛攻略
So there we are. Any questions?
就这么多 有问题没?
I've got one. Who wishes they'd voted for me now?
我有一个 现在谁想选我当教练?
I'm talking to you, bitches.
问你们话呢 小贱♥人♥们
Do we really have to have all these strategies, Saz?
这些攻略真的有用么 Saz?
Can't we just try to win? I'm really hungry.
只要努力赢不就行了么? 饿死我了都
Amber, shit attitude. All of you, shit attitude!
Amber 态度 还有你们 都注意态度!
Except for Viva.
Viva除外
Viva, I saw you taking notes, well done. Non-shit attitude!
Viva 我看到你做笔记了 不错 都给我端正态度!
She's not even taking notes, Miss... I mean, Saz... I mean, Coach...
她哪有做笔记了 老师 我是说 Saz 那个 教练
Look!
瞧瞧!
I knew you still liked Rocky.
我就知道你还喜欢Rocky
What? I don't still like Rocky.
哪有 我不喜欢他了
Then why are you doodling his name then? I don't know.
那你写他的大名干啥? - 我也不知道是怎么了
Maybe there's a time lag between my hand and my brain
可能我的手和大脑之间有时差
and my brain hasn't got round to telling my hand that I don't like him.
我的大脑还没抽空跟手说声 我不喜欢他了
Your hand really needs to sit down with your brain for a chat then.
这样啊 它俩得坐下来好好谈谈了
And my face needs to sit down with some chips. Come on.
我的大脸得跟薯片来个亲密接触了 走吧
OK, girls, see you after school for training.
好了 姑娘们 放学后集♥合♥训练
Did it go well? Because I can't always tell.
我表现还行吧? 我自己看不出来
No, Saz, it didn't go well.
Saz 相当不好
Are you just joking that it didn't go well, cos I can't always tell?
你只是在逗我么? 因为我看不出来
Yeah, yeah, yeah,
是 是 是
I am just joking, but maybe you are taking it all a bit too seriously.
是在逗你 你不要所有事都这么当真嘛
I'm cold. What is this fuckery, Saz?
冻死了 你搞什么鬼啊 Saz?
Shut up, Holli!
闭嘴 Holli!
We're trying something different today, it's called visualisation.
这是最新的战术 想象胜利法
Now, like I was saying, you've got the ball,
现在 听我说 球就在你们脚下
you're running towards the goal.
你们正带球冲向球门
'It's an awesome run.
一路过关斩将
'You see a chance, you choose your spot,
"看准机会 一脚射门球进了
'and, oh! You just scored the epicest goal ever.
'有史以来最精彩的射门
'A massive wave of joy surges through your body.'
'你欣喜若狂啊'
Greenshoots have won!
绿射少女队大获全胜!
'Your heart is bursting with pride and it's time to get your trophy.
'心跳加速 春风得意 该领奖杯了'
'It's gold and it feels amazing.
'黄金打造 闪瞎眼
'You're a winner!'
'你赢了!'
This stuff is bullshit.
这什么玩意
How is this supposed to help us beat West Mount?
这样能打败西山队?
Saz has lost it. Who's with me?
Saz有病吧 谁同意?
Holli, what are you whispering about? Nothing.
Holli 你在嘀咕什么? - 没啥
Come on, Holli.
老实交代 Holli
No time for chatting, unless you want a detention.
没时间让你交头接耳 你想留下单独辅♥导♥
Maybe you all want a detention?
大家都想留下辅♥导♥?
WHO WANTS A DETENTION?!
谁想要留下辅♥导♥?!
Fuck sake, calm your hype.
我擦 差不多得了
You mean, "Calm your hype, Coach."
你要说"差不多就行 教练"
Saz, I think you're getting a bit carried away.
Saz 你好像不大对劲
Carried away? She's lost it.
只是不对劲么? 她明明就是疯了
Who votes for another vote for who's the coach?
有人愿意重新选教练么?
No, we're not doing that.
不行 绝对不行
Why? Are you scared? Come on.
为啥? 你怕了? 走了
I'm not sure I turned it round.
我不知道能不能取胜
I'm still feeling that hostile vibe, Viva.
满满的凶兆啊 Viva
When I did the visualisation,
我在胜利想象的时候
I suddenly saw everyone holding a knife.
大家都拿刀对着我
Did you see anything weird?
你看到神马了没?
No! Not weird at all.
没有! 什么马都没看见
Wakey-wakey, Amber.
起来了啦 Amber
Ten more minutes, Mum.
再睡十分钟啦 妈
OK, I'm going to cook us all a lovely dinner.
看着 我要大显厨艺了
Why don't we go upstairs? Junior won't even know.
咱们上楼吧 Junior不会发现的
You know I'm just here to help you look after things while your mum's away?
你得知道 我在这就是帮你照顾家里的 因为你妈不在家
Yeah, you can help me look after my penis. No, that's not what I meant.
我知道 你也得照顾一下我的小♥弟♥弟♥啊 - 我不是那个意思
I know, but we can still... Enjoy being together?
我懂 不过还是可以 - 一起愉快地玩耍?
Yeah, and... Watch telly together?
嗯 还有 - 一起看电视?
Yes, and... Play that game? Pregnant ladies wrestling match?
是啊 还有 - 玩孕妇摔跤赛?
My baby's coming! My baby's coming!
我要生了!我要生了!
Yeah, that was a good game, but I was thinking more of that
那游戏是不错 不过我还想
game where we, you know, fuck each other's brains out.
你懂得 在床上一起疯狂
Thanks.
谢谢
OK, erm, now is not a good time, Junior.
来得真是时候啊 Junior
Amber'll make you a nice cup of tea in a minute.
Amber 一会就会给你沏杯好茶
Typical. He never offers me a lolly.
偏心 他从没给过我棒棒糖
I've got to steal them when he's asleep.
我还得趁他睡着的时候去偷
Maybe if you were nicer to him.
你得对他好点
I am nice. Just not as nice as you.
一直对他都很好 不过没你对他好
I mean, you're the complete package, Amber.
我想说 怪你太过迷人 Amber
Your hair, your legs, the cute way you stick your tongue out
你的秀发 美♥腿♥ 想东西的时候
when you're thinking.
调皮地舔着小舌头
You're just saying that, you don't really like that face. No, I do.
你就是说说 根本没那么想 - 没有 我说实话
Stop complimenting me! I'm only here to make Spicy Sizzlin' Chicken.
够了! 我是来做辣子鸡的
You can't just go around saying Spicy Sizzlin' Chicken
你能不能别老拿辣子鸡转移话题
and expect me not to get aroused.
扼杀我的性趣
It makes you look real sexy.
宝贝你真性感
Seriously, Brandon. Shut up or I'm leaving!
严肃点 Brandon 闭嘴不然我就走!
Why do you keep saying this stuff? Why don't you listen to me?
你精虫上脑了么? 就不能好好听我说话?
Cos I know you like me. And I know you want me.
因为我知道你还喜欢我 你也想要我
And you know I'm your boy.
你也知道我是你的男友
Except you did it with my sister!
那是在你和我姐滚床单之前!
What, you still remember that?
靠 你还记着呢?
Yes, I still remember, it was the worst moment of my life.
当然记得 那是我人生中最槽的一刻
And that's including when I realised my dog, Toggle, preferred my dad!
当然还包括 我发现我们家狗狗 Toggle 居然更喜欢我爹!
Do you know what, this is quite frustrating.
你知道么 我现在太难受了
I've got a massive boner
痛入骨髓
and now I'm going to have to run this thing off or something.
我要去跑步发泄一下
I can't stay here with you feeling like this.
你这个样子 我没法在这呆下去
OK, I'll make a start on dinner.
很好 我要去做晚饭了
I love to cook.
我真是爱做饭
Spicy Sizzlin' Chicken.
辣子鸡
I made you a cup of tea.
我给您沏了杯茶
Thank you, Amber. Has Brandon gone out?
谢谢 Amber Brandon出去了没?
Yeah. He had to, er...go out.
对 他是...出去了
Tell me where he's hidden the golden syrup.
快跟我说他把糖浆藏哪了
Oh, you're not supposed to.
您不该这样的
If you tell me, I can tell you stuff about Brandon,
你跟我说糖在哪 我就告诉你Brandon的一切
all kinds of stuff about who he gets up to.
关于他到底喜欢谁
"Who"?
"谁?"
Did you mean what he gets up to or did you mean who?
您想说他喜欢谁还是其他什么
Golden syrup.
糖浆先
Aw... Spicy Sizzlin' Chicken.
噢...辣子鸡
TELEVISION: 'What 1976 film starring Sylvester Stallone
Sylvester Stallone在1976年主演的电影
'spawned five sequels?'
'的五大续集是什么?'
Rocky! Rocky!
Rocky! 是Rocky!
It's Amber, she's baby sitting Junior. She thinks he's dead.
是Amber 她在照顾Junior 她觉得他大概是死了
Tell her to put him in the recovery position and call an ambulance.
让她把人摆到复苏体♥位♥ 然后叫救护车
It won't work, he's like spaghetti!
不管用 他软得跟面条似的!
Try slapping him in the face.
扇他的脸试试
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表