剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Not for me, for Mac. He's easily scared.
不是我 是Mac 他很容易受惊吓
He's scared of the colour red.
他害怕红色
He goes mental every time we pass a post-box.
每次路过邮箱它都会抓狂
He saw a Ferrari once and disembowelled a squirrel.
它曾见过法拉利把松鼠辗的开膛破腹
It's not fair, you getting attacked cos of me talking to Tyler.
那不公平 你因为我和Tyler说话就被他们攻击
I'm not sure I even like Tyler.
我都不确定喜不喜欢Tyler
Course you do. You must. He's...
你当然喜欢 肯定啊 他..
Nice apron.
围裙不错
Dad, she made me stand outside the toilets all of lunch time!
爸 整个午餐时间她都让站在厕所旁边
What's this, Anna? It's a very important job.
怎么回事Anna? 这是很艰巨的任务
Viva's heading up the Anti-Narcotics Toilet Squad.
Viva撑起了整个反大♥麻♥小分队
I still haven't got that smell out of my nose.
现在我还浑身上下一股臊气
That smell is minuscule particles of faecal matter stuck
那是粪便里面的固态微小粒子
to your nostril hair. Ugh!
凝固在你的鼻毛上
That's just... Urgh!
那真是....恶
God, you pick on me all the time!
你总挑我的刺儿
You know I can't show you favouritism just cos we're related.
我不能因为和你有亲戚就偏袒你
We're not related. We live in the same house,
我和你有毛关系 - 我们住在同一屋檐下
I'm shagging your dad, I'm about to give birth to your sister.
我♥干♥着你老爸 还有马上要给你生个妹妹
I think... No, we're not related.
我觉得..... - 没有 我和你没关系
Well, we will be once the baby comes.
好 那就等宝宝出生再说
I'll be related to the baby, not you.
我承认宝宝 但我还是和你没关系
Whoa, let's mellow this vibe down, ladies.
女士们 我们成熟点好吗
Tell her not to make me do the toilet thing!
让她别让我♥干♥那个所长了
The Principal's breathing down my neck every day
校长每天都盯着我
about the sixth formers being so stoned, they can't do their work.
六年级的学生嗑药 功课都耽误了
You don't realise how much nicer they are when they're baked.
你不知道那种感觉是有多爽
You know what I think?
知道我怎么想吗
You two are the two females I love most in the world
你俩是我这世上最爱的女人
and you need to learn to love each other,
你们必须懂得互相关爱
because a home without love is like a car without an engine.
家庭没有爱就像 汽车没有发动机
It's like a torch without batteries,
手电筒没有电池
it's like a sausage roll with no sausage.
香肠卷没有香肠
Misfits after the funny one left.
超能少年少了那个逗比
Dad, I love you, but do not expect me to pretend to love her!
爸 我爱你 别期望我会假装爱她
I'm just asking for some mutual respect.
我只是想让你们彼此尊重
Exactly. I think she should call me Mum.
完全正确 我觉得她应该叫我妈妈
I'm just kidding! not really. Oh, that would be horrible!
我开玩笑的不要在意 那样就太糟了
OK, do we sit with Tyler?
我们和Tyler一起坐吗
I think Mac would like us to make a stand.
我觉得Mac希望我们站着
Mac hates bullies.
Mac痛恨恶霸
Yeah, we're really getting that(!)
真的很有必要
What happened to you coming to audition?
你怎么没来面试?
I never said I was going to. Mac and I are going to come.
我没说过我会去 - Mac和我会去的
We've got a mind-reading act. I can read his mind.
我们要表演读心术 我知道它在想什么
Like, I just look at him and I know he wants a sausage.
比如 我看着就知道它想来根香肠
He can read my mind too.
他也能读懂我的心思
Must have amazing eyesight.
视力太惊人了
Mac wants us to go toilet now.
Mac现在想去厕所了
I'm sorry, Tyler, but I don't really like singing in public.
不好意思 Tyler 我不太喜欢在大众面前唱歌♥
It's more of an in-the-shower thing.
只是在洗澡哼两句
I'll audition you there if you like.
你喜欢的话 我可以去那面试
I sing in the shower as well, Tyler.
我洗澡时 也会唱歌♥Tyler
You're welcome to audition me in there any time.
随时欢迎你来面试
(17 Edenside Close.)
伊登赛德17号♥
Always a warm welcome at my place, Tyler,
我家永远欢迎你 Tyler
especially in the shower, cos that water's scalding hot.
特别是浴室 因为水非常火热
I'm going to head over to the music block.
我要去音乐室面试了
Seriously, Viva, you need to audition.
说真的 你应该去试试
You've got something special.
你有种特别的气质
OK, you've got to bang him,
你一定要搞定他
cos if you don't, you'll spend the rest of your life regretting it.
要不然你会后悔一辈子的
No! I just don't want to.
不 我不想去
But it's a waste. I'm still getting over Rocky.
那太浪费了 我和Rocky还没翻篇呢
The thing is, he's never going to bang me, so you banging him is the
是这样 他肯定不会来搞我 所以你去搞定他
only way I'm going to find out what it's like.
我就能知道和他搞是什么感觉
So basically, you saying you won't bang him is you being a bitch to me.
所以说 你不去搞他 对我来说你就是个贱♥人♥
Let's wave.
挥手
It's nice we're making friends with them now.
能和她们做朋友感觉挺好的
Have you ever been sitting there and thought to yourself,
你曾经有过这样的问题嘛
"What's that smell"? And then you realise, "OMG, it's my fanny."
“什么味道” 然后你意识到“ 哦 是我放的气体”
No. No, no, nor me.
没有 - 没么 我也没有
They've attacked my locker now!
她们撬了我的锁
Everything in there is covered in acid or something.
所有东西都有酸不拉几的味道
They can't get away with this.
他们不能就这样甩手走人
Typical, the shitting cameras are broken.
很典型的 破监视器坏了
How come it's always working fine
为什么我往柜子里面
when I'm the one pouring hydrochloric acid into the lockers?
倒盐酸的时候 该死了监视器就没坏呢
Mine's OK. Yay! Found my Smarties.
我的还好 我的聪明豆找到了
Those bitches!
那些婊♥子♥
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
I wonder why they didn't do my locker.
我的柜子为什么幸免于难
Maybe they thought after what they done to Mac the other day,
或许他们觉得上次对Mac做的太过火了
I'd suffered enough. Where is Mac?
觉得我已经遭够罪了 - Mac哪去了?
He's in my bag.
在我包里
He's gone! He's gone! Maccy!
不见了 不见了 Maccy
Where did it come from? HOLLI AND VIVA: Over there.
哪传来的? 那边
Oh, I have to get Mr Taylor.
我去找管♥理♥员♥Taylor
You're safe now, boy. Amby Wamby's here.
你安全了现在 Amby在这
What's going on?
出什么事了
I'm sorry, Saz, but we've had all our lockers attacked.
很抱歉Saz 我们的储物柜都被袭击了
Probably done yours as well. No, it'll be fine.
可能你的也是 - 我的不会
Have you lot never seen a teen movie before?
你们之前没看过校园电影吗
Lockers are the first place that bullies think of.
柜子是那群混♥蛋♥最先想到的地方
Classic bully bullshit.
经典的恶霸行为
Trick is, keep one step ahead. Changed my locker yesterday.
技巧是 先发制人 昨天我换了锁
Oh, my God!
我勒个去
Look at them gloating!
看他们得意的
You want to mess? You want to mess?
你想玩吗 你想玩吗
I said, do you want to mess?!
我说 你们想玩吗
Excuse me, but I think your eyeballs are going to pop out and roll down the corridor.
不好意思 你的眼球都要滚出来掉地板上了
You what?
你什么
Holli, leave it. Let's take this to Mr Jefferies.
Holli 别理她 我们去找Jefferies老师
Take what? You've got nothing. I'm going to hurt these hos.
拿什么证明?你什么都没有 - 我要宰了她们
I'm going to pull out your hair extensions and strangle you with them!
我要扯掉你们的头发再绑到一起
I'm going to rip out your fake nails and carve my name on your face.
我要揭掉你们的假指甲 在你们脸上刻我的名字
No! That's what they want, they want you to get in trouble
那就是他们期望的 让我们惹麻烦
and get kicked out of school.
然后被踢出学校
It's simple.
很简单
You stay away from Tyler and we'll leave you alone.
你离Tyler远点 我们也就此放过你
Tyler's mine.
Tyler是我的
Why would Tyler go for someone who's banged the whole football team
难道Tyler会选择 跟整个足球队
and the whole rugby squad and even the whole of Ultimate Frisbee club?
整个橄榄球队和飞盘俱乐部 都搞过的你?
In fact, are there any boys left in this entire school who've
事实上 有些男生离开这个学校
managed to avoid the cosmic suction force of your vagina?!
就是想避免你强有吸力的阴♥道♥
Let's go.
走吧
So, I guess you're not coming to audition?
我猜你不会参加面试的对吗
No. It's a shame. I really think you're talented.
是 - 真可惜 我真的觉得你很有天赋
I heard you singing in the school concert and it was beautiful.
我在校园音乐会上听过 真的太动听了
It made the hairs on my arms stand on end.
最后连我胳膊上的汗毛都为你欢呼了
Really? We should get together some time, have a chat
真的 - 我们应该多些时间相处
about uni applications and stuff.
聊聊大学和一些其他东西
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I'd love that, Tyler.
好 我喜欢那样Tyler
How about today after school? Today?
今天放学怎么样 - 今天?
I've got a meeting with the Principle at 3:30 to discuss
我今天3:30要和校长开会讨论下
this school I'm helping build in Gambia, but...
帮冈比亚建学校的事 不过
You can probably squeeze her in after.
你可以晚点再联♥系♥她
I can meet you at the caff at 4:30. I'll be there.
4.30在咖啡店可以和你见面 - 我会到的
She'll be there. Awesome. She's looking forward to it.
她会去的 - 太好了 - 她很期待的其实
Shut up, Holli!
闭嘴 Holli
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表