剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah. Like I said, cool.
对啊 简直酷到没朋友
Well, I think it's cool too.
如我所说 酷炫根本停不下来
It sounds totally disgusting.
听起来好恶心额
Yes, totally disgusting.
说对了 就是极度恶心
Bye.
再见
Bye!
拜拜
What an idiot!
真是个傻子
And you two going on like morons, "Cool, cool."
你俩也是 一个劲的 好酷啊 好炫啊
Oh, my God, do you two like him or something?
我勒个去 你俩不会是爱上他了吧
I kind of like him. So do I.
我还挺喜欢他的 - 我也是
And who does he like? I don't know, I can't tell.
那他喜欢谁 - 不知道 看不出来
I know where he lives. So?
我知道他住哪儿 - 然后呢
So we can find out who Leon likes out of me and you. How?
我们就能知道Leon喜欢谁了 - 怎么个知道
We get dressed-up and walk past his house till he comes out
我们打扮一番 在他家门前晃一晃
and tries to do it with one of us! See you tomorrow!
看他想上谁就出来见谁 明儿见
I don't think Amber should be getting involved with Leon.
我觉得Amber不该和Leon缠在一起
Not after what she went through with Brandon.
在她和Brandon发生那事以后
Well, what happened with Brandon? Come on, tell me!
和Brandon啥事 快告诉我啊
She found him in bed with her sister. Don't tell anyone.
Brandon和她姐搞上了 别大嘴巴
So that's why Amber and Brandon split up.
怪不得她俩分了
I thought he dumped her.
我还以为她被甩了呢
No. God, it's so... Humiliating. Yeah, and...
不是的 天啊 - 那真是太耻辱了
Sleazy. And... Gross!
很黄 - 很恶心
Poor Amber! Yeah.
可怜的Amber - 是啊
It doesn't mean I'm going to let her have Leon.
那我也不会把Leon让给她
I know you and Rocky are going through a bad patch.
我知道你和Rocky很不走运
No, we're not going through a bad patch, it's completely finished.
哪来的什么不走运 我们之间完蛋了
Well, what ever.
随你怎么说吧
But remember this, Viva,
但记住我的话 Viva
forgiveness is a flower that blossoms in the manure of pain.
唯有历尽千难万苦 宽恕之花方能破土
What? You and Rocky need to talk,
什么鸟语 - 你和Rocky需要谈谈
because communication is the rain that makes that flower grow.
经过交流的滋润 宽恕之花才能生长
Right. Thanks, Dad.
有道理 谢了 老爸
This his inspirational quotes app?
这是他从人生鸡汤应用里背的么
I think he's making up his own material now.
他现在都能自己瞎编了
So many baby names to choose from.
可选的宝宝名字好多啊
I'm thinking something unusual, maybe nature-related.
我在想起一个不寻常的 比如和自然相关的
Sunshine, Misty, Rainbow, Storm.
阳光 薄雾 彩虹 风暴之类的
Tsunami. Tornado? Typhoon?
飓风 龙♥卷♥风♥ 台风
Typhoid!
伤寒
I know you're hurting. Rocky should never have kissed Holli at Brandon's party
我知道你很受伤 Rocky不该和Holli接吻
, but it's probably Dominique's fault because she told
这可能都怪Dominique 她告诉Kes
Kes that Holli fancied Rocky, and if she hadn't have...
Holli喜欢Rocky 要是她...
How do you know all of this?
这些你怎么懂得的
Well, you know me and Rocky text each other.
我和Rocky一直有短♥信♥交流啊
Anyway, I've asked him round so you two can talk.
总之 我把他叫来 你俩要谈谈
Well, I won't talk to him, so you can just text him
我才不会和他谈 所以你可以发短♥信♥
and tell him not to come.
叫他别来了
He's here.
他已经到了
Fine. I'll just jump off the balcony and he can talk to my broken,bleeding corpse
那我就从阳台跳下去 让他和我尸体谈去吧
. That would solve the bedroom problem.
这样宝宝的闺房♥就有了
It shouldn't have happened. I'm sorry.
那不该发生的 我很抱歉
Why did you do it?
那你为什么还要做呢
That is exactly the question I want to know the answer to myself.
这问题我也一直在问自己
Cos it's like one minute you're all
前一秒你把我的名字纹在身上
tattooing my name on yourself and then you're snogging my best mate.
下一秒钟你就和我闺蜜搞上了
I know, I know. I've still got that tattoo, by the way.
我知道 不过 那纹身我还留着
That tattoo is going nowhere, our bond is strong, emotional.
纹身永远不会消失 就如我们之间的关系
Yeah, plus the in kis like three layers down.
墨水都已经渗进三层皮了
Oh, more than that, it's penetrated through like seven layers,
不止 都渗透到七层以内了
cos that's how big a deal this is to me.
因为你对我来说意义重大
You haven't even got seven layers.
你哪里来的七层皮
It's not just in my epidermis.
它不仅印在我的外皮上
Viva, it's in my dermis.
已融入血肉之中
I just want you to tell me the truth, why did you do it?
我只想要真♥相♥ 为什么要那么做
I was trying to make you jealous. Oh, my God, Rocky!
我想让你吃醋 - 我的天 Rocky
Plus I was wasted! That is not an excuse!
而且我喝懵了 - 这个不是借口
Why does everyone think being wasted is such a good excuse?
为什么大家都觉得喝醉了是个好借口呢
It's pathetic! And you made me lose my best friend.
太可悲了 你让我失去了最好的朋友
Just leave.
快滚
Snowdrop, Bluebell, Jasmine...
雪莲花 风信子 茉莉花
Flower names are too cliched. Are they?
用花当名字太死板了 - 是吗?
You should be thinking more... fruits.
你应该多想想水果方面的
Satsuma!
小蜜橘
I like it. We don't have to make a decision now.
我喜欢 - 我们不必现在就做决定
We could even wait until after she's born.
等她出生了再说也不迟
No, but the baby shower's soon,
迎婴会近在迟尺
and I want to give people time to get the gifts personalised.
我想给人们点时间 准备个性化的礼物
What about a satsuma theme for the baby shower?
把小蜜橘定为迎婴会主题咋样
No, Jamie, the theme's pink.
不行 Jamie 主题是粉红色
It's going to be a beautiful celebration of the mama-to-be.
肯定会是完美的迎婴会
And I've spent a fortune on cakes and booze, so they'd better get me good presents.
蛋糕和酒水花费不少 他们最好送像样的礼物
See you, Rob. Later, bruv. Call me if you need me.
回见 Rob - 需要我帮忙随时联♥系♥
Bye, Mrs Hitchcock. Thanks for having me.
再见 希区柯克夫人 谢谢邀请我来
I'm thinking you should go easy on him.
我觉得你对他太苛刻了
You know, he's pretty cut up about the break-up.
要知道 他自己也不好过
Why is everybody on Rocky's side?
为什么每个人都站在Rocky那边
The thing to remember, Viva, is that the dude was wasted.
你要知道 他当时并不清醒
No. I don't care. That's not an excuse.
这我才不管 那不是理由
Just because you're drunk,
不能因为你喝醉了
it doesn't mean you can do what you want.
然后就能为所欲为了
"Oh, I'm sorry I slept with your boyfriend, but I was wasted."
对不起我上了你男朋友 我喝醉了
"I'm sorry I set fire to your dog, but I was wasted."
对不起我放火烧了你的狗 因为我醉了
"Oh, I'm sorry I blew up planet earth, but I was wasted!"
抱歉我毁了地球 我当时喝醉了
Being wasted doesn't make anything OK!
喝醉了不是通用理由 好吗
I think her period must be due.
我觉得她肯定是大姨妈来了
I mean, I can check, cos I keep a note of everyone's period
我可以查查 我把所有人的大姨妈日子都记下了
in my pukka pad so they can't lie to me and get off games.
为了防止她们骗我逃避训练
Yep, I know the menstrual pattern of every girl in Greenshoots Academy.
没错 Greenshoots学校所有女生的经期我都了如指掌
I know something very interesting about Leon.
我知道一件关于Leon的好事哦
What? What, tell me?
什么 是什么 快告诉我
Amber What are you doing? The freeze-out, remember?
Amber 你干什么 冷战啊
Shame you're giving me the freeze-out,
真可惜你把我打入冷宫
cos I know exactly who Leon likes.
因为我知道Leon到底爱谁
But, you ain't talking to me, so I can't tell you, can I?
但你不和我说话 我也没办法告诉你
Oh, come on, Holli, just tell us.
拜托 Holli 告诉我们吧
We need to know who's got to wax off all their body hair off
周末之前 我们想知道是谁要做全身除毛
before the weekend. Saz needs a lot of notice.
Saz全身除毛可不容易
A lot.
很多啊
Probably too late for this weekend.
这周末可能就来不及了
What's the matter with you?
你什么情况啊
We need to get Viva to end the freeze-out so Holli tells us
我们要劝Viva停止冷战 Holli才告诉我们
who Leon likes.
Leon喜欢的是谁
You're not still talking about that Leon? I've got an idea.
你们还在讨论Leon 我有个主意
We get dressed-up and we walk past his house.
我们打扮一番 从他家门前走过
Yeah, that's a shit plan, Amber.
这主意烂爆了 Amber
Holli knows who Leon likes,
Holli知道Leon喜欢的是谁
but she won't tell us cos of the freeze-out.
但因为冷战她不肯告诉我们
What are you saying? We can't freeze her out for ever.
你想说什么? - 我们也不能永远和她冷战啊
You was broken up with Rocky and they was both...
你和Rocky分开了 他们当时都...
Do not say "wasted"!
别和我说 喝醉了
..at a party.
..在派对上
And anyway, I'm worried about her, I think she's sad.
总之我很担心她 她肯定很伤心
Oh, she'll be fine. She's got loads of mates.
她会没事的 她那么多闺蜜呢
She'll find another crew easy as.
找个小伙伴还不容易
Hey, wassup, girl? Fuck off, Brandon!
嘿怎么了妹子们 - 滚一边去Brandon
If he did to me what he'd done to you, I would...
要是男朋友这样对我 我一定会..
How do you know what he did? Er, Viva told me.
那件事你怎么知道的 - 额 Viva告诉我的
Brandon told me.
Brandon和我说的
He wanted me to talk to you and help him make up with you,
他想让我劝你 让你俩和好
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表