剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I think I'll leave you two to sort this one out on your own.
你们俩自己看着办吧 我走了
I still think we should get dressed up and walk past his house.
我还是觉得 咱俩应该打扮一下 去他家晃一晃
Jaslene, Jadene, Ashlene, Charlene, Nadine, Bergamot.
彩莲 贾登 爱歇莉 夏琳 纳丁 佛手柑
Berga-who?
Berga什么?
Bergamot. Bergamot, it's a beautiful fruit, a bit like an orange.
佛手柑 佛手柑很漂亮的一种水果像橘子
Can't we just move away from the citrus?
能不能里柑橘远点
Burger for short. "Nice, Burger, come and get your dinner."
小汉堡 听话汉堡 过来吃晚餐了
Hello?
有人吗?
Hiya! Are you drunk?
嗨 - 你喝酒了?
You must be, cos you look pleased to see me.
肯定是了 一般你不会给我好脸的
You having a party?
在开派对?
It's Anna's baby shower today, so you definitely cannot come in.
今天是Anna迎婴会 你绝对不能进来
Wait, don't, don't shut the door.
等会 别关门
You need to help me with Amber.
你得帮帮我跟Amber
People think I'm boring and annoying,
大家都认为我无聊 很烦人
but you have to take responsa-bitilly.(responsibility)
但你必须要有责任心
Responsa-litibby. You have to take that thing I can't say.
责-任 你一定得承担 那个我说不出的词
Are you dancing?
你在晃吗?
No.
没有啊
Cos if people don't take responsa...
因为如果大家都不在乎,,,
That thing I can't say, then there's no accounta-bitilly.(accountibility)
那个我说不出的词 那就没有问-责-制
Accounta-litibby.
问-责-制
Basically, if people don't take that thing I can't say, then
总的说来 要是人们都无所谓 那个我说不出的词
there's no that other thing I can't say, but it's like nobody gets that.
那么一切都会乱套 但还是没人在乎
Idiots.
都是蠢货
You've got a very beautiful face.
仔细看你还挺帅的
You're only just noticing that?
你刚知道啊
Your cheek bones are...
你的面颊骨…
Damn! That is like a 47 degree angle, Brandon.
该死的 这是一个47度的角 Brandon
You're good at this shit.
吻技不错啊
I thought you'd be one of them girls that kisses like them
我还以为你和那种一接吻
up-tight bitches that is afraid of catching something.
就紧张到不行的婊♥子♥一样
I'm not afraid of catching nothing.
我没什么好害怕的
Why, have you got something? No, I'm clean as a whistle.
怎么了 你有传染病? - 怎么可能 里外都健康
I'm so drunk, Brandon. Yeah, me too.
我现在晕乎乎的Brandon - 我也是
But don't worry, we can still do it.
没关系 咱们还可以继续
That will not be a problem.
这些都是小问题
I'm just really sad, Brandon.
我真的很难过
I've lost my best friend, and I've lost Justin Timberlake.
我失去了一个闺蜜 还有我的小贾
You lost who?
失去谁?
He's gone. My little Timberlake is gone.
他丢了 小贾离我而去了
I went to look for him, but it was no good.
我去找他时好悲伤的
No, it's a horse.
不对 是匹马
No, it's a horse.
说了 是匹马
It's a horse!
都说了是匹马
Whoa! This has got court case written all over it, and I ain't down for that.
这里面还有不正当的事 我可不想参与
Look, I'm sorry, Viva, we can hook up when you're sober,
抱歉Viva 等你清醒了我们再继续
but for now, I'm out.
今天就先到这
I'm not going to have sex with you when I'm sober!
清醒了谁会跟你上♥床♥啊
So what are you doing kissing me on your bed then?
那你刚才为什么吻我?
I don't know.
鬼知道
Oh, my God.
我♥干♥了什么
Oh, just fuck off, Brandon!
快泥马滚
I'm the worst friend ever.
我真是最差劲的朋友
Oh, God!
完了
Flamingo smoothie.
火烈鸟冰沙
Go away Brandon, you can't come in!
快滚Brandon你不能进来
I said go...
我说滚开
Why did you shout, "Go away, Brandon"?
你怎么嚷着叫Brandon滚
Is Brandon here? I can smell him.
Brandon来这了? 我能闻见他
Lynx Dark Temptation, that's his weekday smell.
凌仕黑款 是他平日里的味道
No, of course he's not here. Why would he be here?
当然没在这 他来这干嘛?
So why did you just shout, "Go away, Brandon"?
那你为什么喊Brandon快滚
Cos he was such a bastard to Amber.
因为他对Amber太混♥蛋♥了
Are you drunk?
你喝酒了?
Yes. Are you?
喝了 怎么了?
Viva, we need to stop the freeze-out,
Viva 我们必须停止冷战
cos we need to know who Leon likes.
我们得知道Leon喜欢谁
Holli knows and we need to know, cos it's basically killing us.
Holli知道 我们想知道的都要疯了
Oh, pink cakes! I like pink cake!
粉蛋糕 我就喜欢粉蛋糕
No, they're for Anna's baby shower!
不行 那是Anna迎婴会用的
You had Brandon in here, didn't you?
Brandon刚才来过是不是?
No. Yes, you did, admit it.
没有 - 有 不要抵赖了
OK, fine, but nothing happened, much.
好 是来过 不过没发生什么 大概
Viva! How could you do that, after Holli and Rocky?
Viva你怎么能这样 刚有Holl和Rocky这事
It's completely different. Brandon's our worst enemy.
完全两码事 - Brandon是我们的敌人
I know. I know, but I was wasted. Huh!
我知道 当时我喝多了 - 呵
Oh, God.
玩完了
These cakes are lovely.
蛋糕挺好吃了
Hi, we're home!
我们回来了
What's happened to my special cupcakes?
我的特别蛋糕怎么了
I'm not happy about this, Rob. It's theft.
我很生气 Rob 这是偷窃
If I'd done this back home my dad would have put me
要是我的话 爸爸肯定会罚我
in the field with the bull!
去牧场放牛
We don't have a bull, but we'll let her off with a verbal warning.
我们没养牛 不过会记一次口头警告
Go on, my guests are arriving, Jamie, go on.
快去开门 客人已经来了
Oh, shit, Rob, three of the bottles of fizz have gone!
看Rob 三瓶饮料也没了
I trusted you, Viva.
我那么信任你Viva
It's not all Viva's fault, Miss Bitchcock.
也不全是的Viva错 碧池苛刻老师
I ate two of the cakes.
我吃了俩蛋糕
I don't care, I'm coming in.
我才不管一定要进来
Whoa. What is it? Is it for the baby?
这什么?给宝宝的宠物?
It's a horse.
是匹小马驹
Oh, yes, but what is it?
看见了 牵这干嘛?
It's a horse.
小马驹啊
I wanted a fucking bugaboo buggy, not a fuck-ugly pony!
我想要的是婴儿推车 不是什么破马
It's not even pink!
还不是粉色的
Oh, hi, Nessie, hi, Kate.
嗨 Nessie Kate 你们来了
Sorry about the pony, it's Rob's daughter, she's a fucking idiot!
不好意思有匹马在这 都是Rob的蠢闺女弄的
Ah, gifts! What did you get me?
礼物 给我带了什么?
I'm sorry about Rocky, Viva.
对于Rocky的事我要给你道歉 Viva
I've never been this close to a real horse.
我从没这么近的距离看过真马
I got him from my cousin who's a gypsy.
我从我吉普赛的亲戚那借来的
Got to give him back tomorrow. He's not Timberlake, but...
明天还要还回去 虽然比不上贾婷婷 也不差
Thank you. And I'm sorry I've been such a bitch.
谢谢你 我也不应该那么对你
Oh, yay! We're all friends again, I'm so happy!
耶唉 我又是好闺蜜了 好开心啊
Now Holli can tell us which of us Leon likes, me or Saz.
现在告诉我们喜欢 Leon谁 我还是Saz
Bet it's me. No, it's Viva.
肯定是我 不对 是Viva
What? Why? Why does everyone like Viva?
什么?为什么大家都喜欢Viva啊?
So he likes Viva?
噢 他喜欢Viva?
So me and Saz sat through Orgy Of Guts I and II for nothing?
那我跟Saz不白听完Orgy Of Guts I 还有II 吗?
I enjoyed them.
我挺喜欢听的
He fucking stinks!
真泥马臭
If he shits in here, I'm literally going to make you eat it!
他要是在这拉屎 我一定会让你吃了
Take him outside, Viva.
把他牵出去Viva
Anna, remember, "Calm mama, calm baba."
Anna记住 要静心 不能动怒
Oh, Jesus, I feel like I might give birth right now!
天啊 感觉现在就要生了
Remember, calm. Oh, shut up!
平静 不能暴躁 - 别吵了
Come on, Jellybean. Jellybean?
走啊 果冻豆 - 果冻豆?
Jellybean.
果冻豆
I've got something to tell you.
有个事我要给你坦白
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表