剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
"but he banged my cousin and I can't forgive him.
但是他睡了我表姐 我无法原谅他
"Lots of love, Bambi."
爱你的Bambi
Ooh!
哦~~~
Bambi's problem is just like my problem!
Bambi的困扰和我很像哎
What's Auntie Katie's advice?
Katie大姐建议是啥
"Dear Bambi, my heart goes out to you, Bambi,
亲爱的Bambi 我的感觉跟你一样
"cos it sounds like you've got yourself mixed up
感觉你没找对人
"with a proper testicle. LOL.
看错了那个蠢蛋 哈哈
"I would strongly advise you give this kid a wide berth.
我强烈建议别再想他了
"He is a testicle and you are worth more than that.
他就是个蠢蛋 你可以找个更好的
"LOL. Let me know how you get on, Katie.
有什么情况再跟我说 Katie
"XO." Aw.
抱抱 - 喔
I'd only just made my mind up to forgive Brandon,
我刚还想找个借口原谅 Brandon
then Katie tells Bambi to ignore Randy.
Katie居然要Bambi无视Randy
Make up your own mind, Amber.
要自己做决定 Amber
Imagine Morgan's boobs squishing against my boobs.
想像一下Morgan的咪♥咪♥压着我的咪♥咪♥
Do we have to?
我们真的要想吗?
Hey, what's up?
嘿 最近怎样
Are you going to that party tonight?
你今晚要去趴体是吧?
Do you want to go with me?
你想和我一起去吗?
So I watched Black Swan last night to get me in the mood.
我昨晚看了《黑天鹅》来捋直性取向
Have you seen it? I did feel slightly turned on.
你看了 - 我感觉有点同性向
What do you think that means?
你说这意味着什么?
You're a dirty ho.
你是个色女
Do I take the gay plunge? I don't know.
我是不是要做个同志?我不知道
One minute I'm no, one minute I'm yes.
一会是不做 一会是做
Then no, then I'm yes, then I'm no, then yes.
不做 做 不做 做
You don't have to decide now.
你不用现在就决定
Then I'm no. Hi! Then I'm yes.
不做 - 嗨 - 做
And then, ten minutes later, I'm no.
十分钟之后又是不做
Ten minutes later, I'm yes, and then I...
十分钟后又是做 然后...
Argh!
啊!!!
Are you OK?
你没事吧?
I really banged my head! It really hurts!
撞死我了!头疼死了!
It's just my luck when I want to look all hot at the party later.
刚想晚上去趴体的时候 能看起来性感点
Does it show?
看得出来不?
I've got to do something about this lump.
这个肿块该我怎么办
It's killing my look.
整个脸都毁了
Where the fuck is Amber? I want a drink now.
Amber滚哪去了?我现在就想喝酒
Just had a text from her.
她发短♥信♥过来了
She's not coming.
她不来了
That's weird, she normally loves parties.
太奇怪了 她一直喜欢趴体
Look, your mum said I could come up...
你妈说我可以上来
..cos I thought maybe we could go to the party.
我想跟你一起去趴体
But it seems you're kind of busy crying and shit.
不过你看起来好像很忙 很糟
I, I, I, I, I...
我 我 我 我 我
What's...what's wrong?
怎 怎么了?
Is this about what happened with your sister,
还在纠结我和你姐的事情么
cos it was a one-off, well, two-off max,
只有一次 到顶也就两次
but they were in the space of half an hour,
中间暂停半小时
so it was kind of one, one and a half?
所以就好像是一次 1.5次?
It's not that.
不是那个
I forgot to do my main piece of textiles coursework
我忘记做衣服最重要的部分了
and I found out it's due in tomorrow,
发现明天就要交了
and if I don't present it tomorrow, I'm going to fail everything!
如果明天完不成 我就要挂科了
But can't you just...? No!
你就不能?- 不能
It's my big project and I've only done the mood board.
这可是很重要的作业 我才做了展示板
And I'm going to fail textiles and it will be the end of everything!
我服装课要挂科了 我什么都完了
Look, come on, you're being a bit dramatic.
别这样 这也太夸张了
I am not being dramatic! I'm going to fail!
我没有夸张 我要挂科了!
I should have known this would happen,
我早该知道会这样
cos when I took the How Awesome Are You? quiz in Chick It magazine,
因为当我做《糗糗》杂♥志♥那个《你有多牛逼》问答题时
I only scored 22 percent.
我才答对了22%的题目
Oh, OK. Well, I'm going to go to that party now.
那好吧 我要去趴体了
You want me to help you do the work?
你要我帮你做吗?
Can you sew?
你会缝东西吗?
No.
不会
But you could do cutting out and you could do glueing.
不过你可以做裁剪和拼接
OK, we can do this. Get undressed!
好 我们能完成的 脱衣服!
Get undressed?
脱衣服?
I'm going to dance.
我要去跳舞
No, Saz, don't dance. I'm not being horrible,
别Saz 别跳去 我可没骗你
but when you dance, you look like a chicken having an asthma attack.
你跳舞的时候 看起来一只哮喘病发的鸡
Oh, I'm so nervous.
我太紧张了
Oh, she looks good tonight.
她今晚真是太美了
Just get it over with and go and talk to her while she's on her own.
别紧张 趁她一个人的时候 去和她谈谈
Look, just, just watch the nips.
小心别弄到乳♥头♥了
I never thought Saz would do it,
从没想到Saz真会这么做
I was only joking when I said give it a whirl.
我让她试试 就是个玩笑话
What do you mean "you" were only joking?
什么叫“你”在开玩笑 ?
I mean, Auntie Katie was probably only joking.
我是说Katie可能在开玩笑
But why? Oh, I love this one. Let's dance.
为什么? - 我喜欢这首歌♥ 跳舞去!
Hey, Morgan.
嘿 Morgan
Hey.
嘿
This is really awkward.
这个太尴尬了
Is it?
是吗?
I've never done anything like this before.
我从来没做过这种事
I've kissed one boy and done some quite advanced groping,
我亲过一个男孩也有过肌肤之亲
but apart from that, I'm pretty inexperienced
不过除此之外 我一点经验都没有
when it comes to love and sex, etc.
在爱和性等方面
Though me and my mates talk about it all the time. Yeah, Saz...
尽管我的朋友经常聊那些方面 - 恩 Saz
So anyway, you said in your notes to come and talk to you
你在小条子里说让我过来和你谈谈
if I might be interested, and to be honest, I don't know.
如果我有兴趣的话 实话讲 我不知道
There's something really mysterious and beautiful about you.
你很漂亮 总感觉有点神秘
And I just thought maybe we could go to a movie or something,
我想 我们可以去看个电影或者啥的
you know, take it slow?
慢慢来
I don't think we should try to have full-on sex straight away,
我想不需要上来就全套性♥爱♥吧
unless you think that's the best way to... Saz, stop.
要是你觉得全套最好 - Saz别说了
I didn't send those notes to you.
小纸条不是给你的
They were supposed to be for Holli.
是打算送给Holli的
Isn't that Holli's locker? Holli?
那不是Holli的储藏柜吗? - Holli
You like Holli?!
你喜欢Holli?
Yeah. I've been in love with Holli since the first day of school.
我第一天进学校就喜欢上她了
I think it was her hip-hop workshop.
可能是她的街舞室吸引了我
Is she still running them? No.
她还在开那个吗?- 没有
So do you think I've got a chance?
你觉得我有没有机会?
Nearly finished. Just one last ribbon to sew on.
还差一点 只需要再缝一根带子
Babe, our song.
宝贝 我们歌♥
Brandon, do you remember cone kiss?
Brandon记不记得“锥形吻”
Yeah, course I do.
当然记得
To be honest, I prefer normal kissing.
老实讲 我更喜欢正常吻
No! You sexed my sister.
不行 你搞过我姐
I can't forgive you.
我无法原谅你
When I close my eyes, I see you doing it with her.
每次闭眼 都是你和她做♥爱♥的场面
It's really upsetting, especially when I try and go to sleep,
特别不爽 尤其我想睡觉的时候
because that's when I have to close my eyes.
因为 我不得不闭眼
What's the matter? Have you lost your geometry set?
怎么了? 不会做奥数了?
Do you want a drink?
喝一杯?
Have a drink.
要喝不?
What did she say?
她说了些什么
SHE SOBS: She, she doesn't...
她没说
Was it your lump? Cos if she knocked you back because your face is deformed
因为肿块?要是因为你脸上有肿块就拒绝你
that is just shallow.
那她太肤浅了
It wasn't. Do you want me to smack her for you?
不是的 - 要不要我替你抽她
No.
不用
But I'd like a drink.
我想喝一杯
Jesus, those two are embarrassing.
老天 她俩真丢人
I know.
我知道
No, Viva, it's not funny, it's serious.
不是 Viva 不好笑 我是认真的
I'm ambitious and I'm not being arrogant,
我有雄心壮志 我不傲慢
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表