剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Even Katy Perry or Taylor Swift or you.
Katy Perry Taylor Swift还有你都逃不掉
Meaning what?
能说明啥?
You're the one who doesn't realise you're still mad on Rocky.
就是说当局者迷
Rocky Mountains?
火箭山?
Look! Rocky!
瞧瞧! - Rocky!
Oh, God.
我懂了
Oh, no! What?
真是! - 咋了?
I'm an idiot.
我反射弧真长
The world's been trying to send me a message
老天爷一直在给我暗示
and I haven't been listening.
我就是没听
I've got to find Rocky.
我要去找Rocky
Where are you going? We've got the match.
你去哪?咱们还有比赛呢
I need to find Rocky.
我要去找Rocky
No need, he's coming. Rocky's coming.
不用了 他来了 是Rocky来了
I've been looking for you.
我一直找你
You wanted Rocky and he appeared. OMG, it's destiny.
你想见Rocky 他就来了 姻缘天注定啊
Can you give us some privacy, girls?
让我们俩单独呆会好不 亲们?
It's our big game today.
我们今天有很重要的比赛
And us.
我们也是
I was going to... I wanted to say...
我想... - 我想说...
We need to talk. Yeah, we do.
我们得好好谈谈 - 确实
You know, a lot of the football dudes have these little superstitions and shit.
你知道 很多足球少年都会有点小迷信小怪癖
Yeah, the girls are the same.
是啊 足球少女也一样
OK, so, before we split up, my little superstition was always
咱俩分手之前 我的小怪癖就是
to like, kiss you, last thing before I went and got changed for a match.
换衣服之前 一定要吻你一下
But, since I stopped doing the little kissing thing,
自从不吻你了之后
I haven't scored a single goal.
我一个球都没进
It's even got me doubting my own talent,
我都开始怀疑
like I'm bad at football or something.
我到底还会不会踢球
So you need to kiss me?
所以你需要吻我?
Is that what this is about?
是这个意思吧?
You don't mind?
你愿意吗?
Cos I thought with us being like four million percent finished,
因为咱俩早就彻彻底底 完全没有任何关系了
you wouldn't...
你不会...
It would be a no-tongues deal, obviously.
当然我不用舌吻
I just need to...
只需要...
Rocky, kiss me.
Rocky 吻我吧
I mean, it's...it's fine.
我是说 这样...可以
OK.
好了
That's that done. Hope it works.
就是这样 希望有用
Gemma's waiting for me.
Gemma还在等我呢
She's a bit jealous of you.
她都有点嫉妒你了
You're seeing someone else?
你在和别人约会么?
Yep. Moving on like you wanted. Good luck today, yeah.
是啊 如你所愿 祝你好运了
And thanks for the, you know.
谢谢你的 你懂得
Holli, why are you only wearing two bras?
Holli 你怎么只戴了两个罩罩?
One of my bras is missing.
有一个丢了
Don't know what happened to it.
鬼知道它哪去了
Don't tell anyone, I want everyone believing everything's fine.
别告诉其他人 我不想影响大家比赛的心情
Shit, where are your lucky boots?
靠 你的幸运小鞋呢?
Ah, that's a weird story.
说起来就离奇了
I put them outside the back door, cos they smelt nasty,
我把它们摆在了后门 因为闻着太味了
and a fox went toilet in them.
一死狐狸在里面撒尿了
It's absolutely true.
千真万确
But you've still got them, right?
还是能找到的 对吧?
Yes, yes. And no.
是 不对 不是
Which? No.
到底是不是 - 不是
Amber! My mum threw them away.
Amber! - 被我妈扔了
Oh, my God, Ria's eating a Crunchie.
老天 Ria在吃Crunchie巧克力
So is Shannabelle and Jade.
还有Shannabelle和Jade
The vending machine was out of Kit Kats.
自动贩卖♥♥机里没有奇脆巧克力了
This is bad. Maybe I could try and do the threewee thing.
太不吉利了 - 要不我去嘘嘘三次
Don't be dumb, that's Saz's thing. OK.
你傻啊 那是Saz的习惯 - 好吧
Maybe worth a try.
可能试试也行
Well, actually I just went wee, I don't think I can go again.
其实 我刚去过了 不想再去了
There's a complete lack of urine in my bladder at the moment.
我现在缺尿 需要的时间
OK, good luck, everyone.
祝大家好运
And one last piece of advice - don't forget girls have boobs.
最后一点 女人都有咪♥咪♥
Elbow them in the boobs if you get the chance.
找机会攻击她们的咪♥咪♥
It really hurts, unless you're wearing three bras.
那样很疼的 除非戴三个罩罩
OK, sisters, it's time.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 该上场了
I don't want to play, I don't feel good.
我不想踢 今天状态不好
You're playing.
你必须上场
We're already minus Saz and Jade is, like, so crippled.
Saz不在 - Jade好像也废了
Sazzy! Yeh, yeh, yeh!
Sazzy! 耶 耶 耶!
You're back, then.
你回来啦
Yes, Coach.
是 教练
When you're in a team, you have to fucking play.
是团队中的一份子 就得上场
Even though everyone in the team hates you, Coach.
就算不被大家待见 教练
Well, if you're making the effort, I suppose I have to.
你在努力 我也得加油了
What's the matter? Is it Rocky?
怎么回事? 因为Rocky?
I've lost him for ever. He's seeing Gemma.
我失去他了 他在和Gemma约会
Gemma?! She's really pretty.
Gemma?! 大美女啊
Really beautiful, and clever.
美若天仙 聪慧可人
She can drive and her car is well flash.
开车又快又猛
And apparently she gives fantastic head.
口♥活♥也不错
I don't know how I know that.
我好像就是知道
Yeah, well, you still have to play football.
这样 你也得给我上场
We'll all get pissed and cry later.
不然过会就得抱头痛哭了
They look angry.
她们看上去不好惹啊
It's all part of their act.
这是压倒我们的战术
They look angry, we look angry.
她们不好惹 咱也不是省油的灯
We're all going to get murdered.
我们会被秒杀的
Hopefully, they'll target Holli first.
希望她们的目标是Holli
5-0, it's not that bad, we can come back from that.
5比0 不太算糟 还可以挽回
Look what happened last week, we scored nine goals.
想想上星期 咱们可是进了9个球
Why don't we just forfeit the game and go for ice creams?
为什么不放弃比赛 去吃冰淇淋?
Because we're not quitters. What aren't we?
我们不能半途而废 我们是什么?
ALL: Quitters. I said, what aren't we?!
胆小鬼 - 我问 我们是谁?!
ALL: Quitters! Who are we?
胆小鬼! - 我们是谁
Winners. Winners. Amber.
胜利者 - 胜利者 - Amber
And don't forget to trashtalk them.
记得要爆粗口
Making them give away penalties is most probably our best chance.
惹怒她们犯规 是我们最好机会
Your mama's so fat, when she eats a Mars, she eats Mars.
你妈胖得像猪 她吃火星 火星喔
You know, like the planet.
知道啥叫火星不 就是行星
Your mama's so fat, one of her boobs speaks fluent Welsh,
你妈胖死了 她的胸器说威尔士语可遛了
because she's so wide, one of her boobs is in Wales!
她覆盖范围广 胸器都到威尔士了!
Wales is next to England, right?
威尔士在英格兰附近 对吧?
Hey, bitch, your mama's so fat, her chair committed suicide.
嘿 贱♥货♥ 你妈胖的要命 她的椅子都被逼的自杀了
Penalty!
犯规!
5-5 with only two bras, two wees, three Crunchies
5比5 俩罩罩 两次嘘嘘 3个Crunchie巧克力
and no lucky boots. Think what we could have done on a good day!
没有幸运小鞋 不然咱就赢了
What do you want, Brandon?
你还想怎么样 Brandon?
I'm not talking to you no more. You're an idiot.
我跟你没什么好说的了 你个煞♥笔♥
I'm sorry, you're right.
对不起 你说得都对
My mum's back and I want to say thank you for all your help.
我妈已经回来了 谢谢你一直以来的帮忙
We could go to a film or go for a meal or do whatever you want to do.
咱俩可以看个电影 吃个小饭 只要你高兴
Oh! My baby's coming!
要生了!
My baby's coming!
我要生了!
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表