剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
It's not going to work, Hols.
这样没用的 Hols
You can't just slap me into not loving Rocky.
就算打烂我的脸 我也会仍爱着Rocky
Worth a try.
值得一试
It scares me how much I like hitting people.
我竟然很享受打人 真把我吓坏了
No, Amber, you've had your 12. Remember, there were 61.
Amber 不行 你都吃了12块钱了 记得吗 总共61块
12 and one fifth each.
每人12.2块
Oh, my God! It's Booky Joe! Where? Where'd he go?
天啊 是Booky Joe - 哪里 他在哪
That's not funny! It's cruel and it's greedy.
这不好笑 很残忍♥很贪婪好么
Sorry, Saz. Do you still think about Joe?
抱歉 Saz - 你还想念Joe么
Yeah. Especially at night, in bed.
是啊 特别是晚上躺床上的时候
I make up stories about him to cheer myself up.
我会编故事骗自己 好让自己开心点
Aw, that's sweet.
方法不错嘛
My favourite one is that his cousin gets leukaemia
我最喜欢的故事是 他的弟弟得了白血病
and it turns out that Joe's the only one with a perfect bone marrow match.
而Joe是唯一有可能配型成功的亲属
So he has to come back to the UK to have his bone marrow harvested.
因此他必须飞回英国做配型检查
And when he's in hospital having the procedure,
当他在医院做配型检查的时候
he realises that he can't live without me any longer.
他意识到他无法离开我
Then it gets a little bit sexy.
然后就有点非礼勿视了
What? While he's in hospital hooked up to that bone marrow machine?
什么 你是说他还连着配型检查仪器的时候么
That's dirty. Gemma's having a party this Friday. It's on Facebook.
好下流 - Gemma这周五要开派对 脸书上说的
Party? Is Rocky going? Of course he will.
派对 Rocky会去么 - 那是自然
Him and Gemma are going out now, aren't they?
他俩现在是一对了 不是吗
He's her boyfriend. Why wouldn't he go?
作为她的男朋友 他必然会去的
Why do people get so excited about parties?
为什么大伙儿都那么热衷于派对
I mean, at the end of the night, what are parties really about?
我意思是 一夜疯狂过后 有什么意义呢
Vomit, urine, self-harm, drug-induced psychosis, STDs,
呕吐 尿液 自残 精神错乱 性病
unwanted pregnancies, microwaved cats.
意外怀孕 烤熟的猫
Then there's all the washing up.
然后还有一大堆东西要洗
I want to go. I want to go to Gemma's party.
我要去 我想去参加Gemma的派对
I'm not being funny, Viva, but I don't think you're invited.
Viva 不是和你说笑 我觉得你并不被欢迎吧
I want to see them together.
我想要亲眼看看他俩
See what they're like not at school.
看看他俩校外是什么样子
I want to see if he's like he was when he was with me.
看看他是不是曾经和我在一起的那个样子
Yeah, let's gatecrash and smash up her house and poo in all her vases.
对 我们可以不请自来 然后在派对上大闹一番
I'm not gatecrashing Gemma's party, end of.
我不会去Gemma派对 完毕
We could go and spy.
我们可以去打探
Just watch it all from the outside.
就从外边偷偷地瞄
But aren't you just going to make yourself feel worse?
那样不是让你自己更难受么
I need to go!
我必须要去
I'll go with you.
我和你一起去
I completely get the need to make pain better by making it much worse.
我完全理解你这种痛到深处 自然不痛的感觉
Thanks, Josh. You're a good friend.
谢谢 Josh 你真是个好伙伴
OK, we'll go too. We'll all watch from outside.
好吧 我们也去 就只从外边看
I know where she live I can drive us.
我知道她住哪 我来开车
ALL: No, that's OK. No. It's all right. Don't worry.
不行 没事的 不要 别担心
There are some crazy outfits at this party.
他们穿的可真奇葩啊
Wellies, hoe, six beers.
长筒雨靴 锄头 六杯啤酒
I want a beer.
我想喝啤酒
And that one - fishing rod, funny hat, six beers.
看那人 吊杆 滑稽的帽子 六杯啤酒
We should have brought beers.
我们应该带点啤酒来
I can't stand and watch people with drinks
真受不了看着别人喝着啤酒
and then watch them get pissed. I can't do it.
直到喝的酩酊大醉 我受不了
And that one - fur coat - that's a bit weird.
还有那人穿着皮毛大衣 也太怪了吧
I know what I'm like, I'll literally be forced to mug someone.
我知道我什么状态 我真的要去抢劫别人了
It's not fair on me. I'm getting a funny tingle.
对我太不公平了 - 我突然觉得刺痛
Did you see Rocky? - Not that sort of tingle.
你看到Rocky了么 - 不是那种刺痛
What other sort of tingle is there?
那还有什么刺痛
When it's all coming together in your brain
就是那种脑子里一团乱麻
and things start to whizz and snap and make patterns up here,
随着事情慢慢地开始理清
and you realise you're about to put something smart together, you know?
你开始有点头绪了的那种感觉 了解吗
BOTH: No.
不了解
Farmer, fisherman, coal miner, fur coat.
农夫 渔夫 矿工 穿皮毛的人
I think I know where you're going with this.
我差不多知道你接下来要说啥了
Agriculture, District 11. Fishing, District 4.
农业 11区 捕鱼 4区
Luxury goods, District 1. Mining, District 12.
奢侈品 1区 挖矿 12区
It's a Hunger Games fancy dress party!
这是饥饿游戏盛装派对啊
I'm so fucking CSI sometimes!
我真佩服自己的推理能力
A Hunger Games party, it said that on Facebook.
饥饿游戏派对 脸书上面说了啊
Oh, my God! This is the most brilliant party ever.
我的天 这真是有史以来最棒的派对了
Why am I not friends with people
为什么我的朋友
who have Hunger Games fancy dress parties?
就没有开饥饿游戏盛装派对的呢
Why am I friends with people who crouch behind bushes?
为啥我认识的尽是那种 偷偷摸摸躲在绿化带后面的人
I would have come as a giant mushroom cloud -
要是能参加 我要打扮成一朵超大蘑菇云
District 13, nuclear technology.
13区 核技术区
It's so dumb. Rocky doesn't even like reading.
太蠢了 Rocky都不喜欢看书
He's hardly read a book in his whole life.
他至今都没完整的读完过一本书
Why would he want a girlfriend whose party has got a book theme?
他怎么会想要有个开书籍主题派对的女朋友呢
Basically, he likes banging her, innit?
他只是爱和她滚床单 不是吗
The looks of hope and excitement on their faces.
看看他们满脸的希望和激动
So sad.
真可悲
So, so, so, so, so, so sad.
极其 非常 相当 特别 尤其的可悲
Where's Rocky?
Rocky在哪
He must have got there early for some quick sexy time.
他肯定提前到了 好有时间来一发
Early? No, Rocky doesn't go anywhere early.
提前 得了吧 Rocky字典里就没这个词
Maybe he's broken up with her.
也许他俩分手了
One of us needs to go in, just blend in, have a drink
我们其中得有个人混进去 喝点啥
and see what the score is, have a drink, find Rocky, etc.
然后看看啥情况 再喝点啥 找到Rocky什么的
Have a drink. Not you, Holli.
喝点啥 - 但那人肯定不是你 Holli
No offence, but I'm worried you'll just go in and get pissed.
别介意 你要是进去肯定会喝醉的
Yeah, that's what I want to do. You go, Saz.
那不废话 - 你去吧 Saz
The cool people hate me. Plus, how can I go in there without a costume?
潮人们都讨厌我 再说了 没有扮装我怎么进去
That'd be so shaming. I'll go but I don't want to go alone.
那也太丢脸了 - 我可以进去 但是不想一个人
I could go with you.
我可以陪你去
Yes, yes. You'd be less noticeable as a couple.
对对 你俩装一对就不那么显眼了
Oh, exciting! My first undercover mission.
好激动啊 我人生第一次卧底任务
OK, find Rocky and see what he's doing
记住 找到Rocky 看看他在干吗
and if he looks like he's having fun and if he looks like he's missing me.
看看他玩的开心不 有没有想我的意思
See if you can eavesdrop on what they're saying and memorise it
看能不能听清他俩的对话 并一字不漏的记下来
word-for-word, especially if he's got a nickname for her
尤其弄清楚他有没有给她安小名
and if he's naked, see if he's still got the tattoo of my name.
如果他没穿衣服 看看他身上还有没有我名字的纹身
Right.
好的
And bring me back a bottle of drink. WKD, cherry flavour.
还有给我带瓶喝的 WKD 樱桃味的
If they haven't got it, anything at all. Right.
如果没有的话 随便哪种都行 - 好
Amber, take this.
Amber 拿着这个
District 7, lumber.
7区 伐木工
District 7, lumber!
7区 伐木工
District 7, lumber.
7区 伐木工
District 7, lumber.
7区 伐木工
District 7, lumber.
7区 伐木工
You've got so many. Yeah.
你拍了好多 - 对啊
It's surprising how many dead creatures there are around the place.
很惊讶那里竟然有这么多死动物
That's a pigeon.
这是只鸽子
Where's its head? A fox ate it. I've got a video of that.
鸽子的头呢 - 被狐狸吃了 我还拍了视频
Oh, great!
真行
That little guy is a rat I just found lying in the gutter.
这是只躺在水沟里的老鼠
I'm guessing he died of natural causes.
我猜它死于自然灾害
I liked the quiet dignity of his tail.
我喜欢它尾巴那种高贵的感觉
Hmm, dignified. That one's a crow.
高贵感啊 - 这是只乌鸦
Almost hidden under the snow,
身影藏在白雪之中
you can see its beak poking through, and the poignant angle of its feet?
鸟喙从雪层中戳出来 快看它可怜的脚后跟
Fuck, it says everything that anyone would ever want
我去 这场景不就是人生
to say about life and death.
的真实写照么
Yeah, definitely.
可不是么
Don't you ever take any pictures of animals that are alive?
你就没拍过活着的动物么
Oh, that's a nice one of a rabbit having a lovely sleep.
哦 这是不是一只熟睡的兔子
No, he's dead.
不是 它死了
Can I ask you something, Josh?
能问你个问题么 Josh
Is it cos of the car crash why you're so mental?
是那场车祸让你变得这么神经质么
How do you mean, mental? Obsessed with dead things.
什么叫神经质 - 痴迷死的东西啊
How do you mean, obsessed with dead things? Well, mental.
什么叫痴迷死的东西 - 就是神经质呗
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表