剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
My eyes are melting, my eyeballs!
眼睛要化了!我的眼睛!
Tyler, what's happening? Jamie, stop filming him, he's hurt!
Tyler 你咋了?Jamie 别拍了 他很啊疼!
He didn't wash his hands after cutting the chillies.
他切完辣椒后 没洗手
It'll wear off in a minute.
过几分钟 就好了
My eyes are dying.
我的眼睛要不行了
Someone get him a baguette.
来个人给他一条面包
It's like Calais all over again.
巨婴事件再次上演
So now Tyler has forbidden me from seeing Rocky
现在 Tyler居然不允许我和Rocky见面
and he's saying he wants Rocky banned from the house.
他还说 不想Rocky进我家里
He's proper laying down the law.
他也许是在制定底线
Sexy. I like a hard man. So he can dominate you?
这个性感 我喜欢大男子 - 让他来控制你
No, so I can break him.
他只有伤心欲绝的份
It's just not fair on Rocky.
这对Rocky不公平
He and Dad are mates now.
他是老爸的兄弟
Dad's teaching him how to cook.
老爸正在教他做饭呢
They haven't even started potatoes yet.
连做土豆都还没开始
So your problem is your new boyfriend
所以 是你的困扰是新男友
is jealous of your old boyfriend.
吃前男友的醋
Well, I don't want to hurt Rocky, obviously,
我不想伤Rocky的心
but I should be loyal to Tyler because he's my boy.
但是我也要忠于现任男友
But Tyler keeps saying stuff about wanting me to get a weave,
不过他又一直让我留长发
and I don't like boys getting involved with how I do my hair.
我不想跟男孩子 讨论怎么打理我的头发
How do you spell "involved"?
“讨论”怎么写的?
Rocky looked so cute at my place last night in his little apron.
Rocky昨天在我家带围裙的样子 太可爱了
I'm getting an interesting vibe. You still horny for Rocky?
你是不是对Rocky还有“性♥欲♥”?
She's right. You ain't over Rocky.
她说对了 你对Rocky还没死心
Oh, yes, I am.
没有 我死心了
ALL: Oh, no, you're not.
你才没死心
Shut up! Stop doing that. I'm over Rocky.
都闭嘴 别说了 我对Rocky已经死心了
And how are you feeling about Morgan today, Saz?
Saz 今天对Morgan有啥感觉
Still very confused and looking for answers?
还在迷茫 寻找答案?
Yeah. Morgan's wearing a really cool jacket today.
是啊 Morgan今天穿了件很酷的外套
Right. So you think you might feel a little bit attracted to her?
对啊 你觉得有点喜欢她了?
No. That's not necessarily what I'm hearing, Saz.
没感觉 - 我听到的消息可不是这样 Saz
You're turning into a really good listener, Holli. It's nice.
你突然变成了个很好的听众 Holli 有进步
I'm here for any friends who want to share their problems with me.
只要是和我倾诉他们问题的朋友 我都很乐意
There's Brandon. I really hate him, but tell me if he looks over.
Brandon在那 我恨他 他有没有望过来吧?
No, he's very busy trying to stuff a whole Wagon Wheel in his mouth.
没有 他忙着把一整块巧克力塞嘴里
He's so funny and clever.
又搞笑 又机智
Did I ever tell you about cone kiss?
我跟你说过“锥形吻”没?
It's a kiss me and Brandon invented when we was 13.
是我和Brandon在13岁的时发明的
You can't invent kissing.
接吻怎么发明
Well, I used to have this thing where I wouldn't say goodbye to Brandon
以前呢 要跟Brandon说再见
without kissing him all over every centimetre of his face.
要亲他脸上的每一次肌肤
Cone kiss was a way of doing that, but with one kiss.
“锥形吻”就能一次就搞定
So I'd put my hands like this...
像这样亲
Then, I'd kiss like this.
再这样
And then do this.
然后这样
And that would spread one kiss everywhere.
用一个吻传到其他地方
Then later, we just starting properly doing it
然后 我们就开始滚床单了
and forgot about cone kiss.
把“锥形吻”忘记了
That is so cute.
太有爱了
Viva, there's a germ orgy happening right now on your face.
Viva 你脸上刚闪现一种放荡的病毒
Do you want one of my anti-bacterial wipes?
要不要用我的“抗病毒手纸”
I've got to do some thinking and writing.
我要去整理一下 然后发布
I mean, go toilet. I need to go toilet.
我是说去厕所 我要去上厕所
See you later, after I've gone toilet.
上完厕所 再见
'What's the big surprise then?'
要给我什么重大惊喜?
So remember we've been having some thoughts about your hair?
记不记得我们一直在说你的头发
Well, you have.
是你一直在说
You're cute, but different hair could take you to another level.
你很漂亮 不过要是换个发型 就是成女神级别了
Take a look.
来看一看
I'm confused. I don't want long hair.
你把我搞糊涂了 我不想要长发
There's more.
还有更多的照片
BOTH: Hey, Tyler.
嘿 Tyler
Hi, Tyler Blaine. Great result yesterday.
嗨 Tyler Blaine 昨天打得不错
Thanks, Hitchy. Big celebration planned.
谢谢 Hitchy 我们打算庆祝一番
We won our match yesterday too.
我们昨天也赢了比赛啊
Yeah, and Miss Bitchcock was really pleased with us, weren't you?
是啊 碧池苛刻老师看起来很高兴 不是吗?
You were shit, they were shitter. Good result. Thanks(!)
你们渣 他们更渣 祝贺啊 - 谢谢
Anna wrote up a little match report and put it on the new school webzine.
Anna写了篇比赛报道 放在学校新开的网络杂♥志♥上
First edition online now. Chick it.
这可是第一版 你去“糗糗”
Chick it?
“糗糗”
She's saying "Check it".
她是要说“瞅瞅”
We will, Miss. What's it called? Chick It! That's what it's called.
老师 杂♥志♥叫什么名? - 糗糗!叫糗糗
It's a great name that appeals to young people.
这名字很拽啊 适合年轻人
I'd just like to say that you are rocking that baby bump.
我想说 你太有孕味了
Ah, thanks, Tyler Blaine.
拍得好 Tyler
Suck up much, Tyler?
有你这么拍马屁的 Tyler?
Er, I'm Head Boy, Taz, I don't need to suck up to Hitchy.
我是学生会主席 不用拍马屁
Come on, Amber. Let's work on your textiles project.
走了 Amber 还是去做你的服装作业吧
Bye, Tyler.
拜拜 Tyler
Anyway, huge massive party happening at Sam's this Friday,
总之 星期五晚上Sam家有个盛大的趴体
celebrate the rugby team.
庆祝橄榄球比赛取得胜利
Well, can my friends come?
我的朋友可以去吗?
Are they friends, Viva?
她们真是你朋友 Viva?
Or just hangers-on?
只是你的随从吧?
And he really wants you three to come too.
他真的希望你们三个可以去
Woo!
太棒了
I heard it's just a big open-house party.
我听说是个公开的趴体么
Maybe Brandon will be there.
也许Brandon会去
I'm thinking maybe it's time I do the mature thing and forgive him.
我在想是时候成熟起来了 原谅他了
I mean, it's not his fault he's a two-timing pig who slept with my sister
也不是他的错 睡了我姐两次
Amber! It is his fault.
Amber 就是他错
Maybe I should forgive him.
也许我该原谅他了
I know for a fact that Morgan is going to that party.
我知道Morgan会去参加的
What? How do you know?
什么?你怎么知道?
Got another note. Woohoo!
又有小纸条 - 啊吼
This time, she's signed it and she says if I'm interested in her,
这次 她写名字了 说要是我对她有兴趣
I should talk to her at the party.
该在趴体上和她聊聊
There's a poem called Autumn.
有首诗歌♥叫《秋天》
"Dead leaves flutter down Like wishes that don't come true
枯叶往下落 就像没实现的愿望
"Like my wish to own A Nike Blazer shoe
就像我梦想拥有一双耐克鞋
"Or preferably two."
两双也不错
Not bad.
还凑合
Oh, a problem page. "Dear Katie..."
读者问题页 “知心Katie”
I love problem pages.
我喜欢读者问题页
"A gay girl is in love with me.
一个拉拉喜欢上了我
"I'm not a lezzer and I don't know what to do.
可我不是拉拉 我不知道怎么办了
"Love from Worried Straight Girl."
来自困惑的直女
Did you write in, Saz?
是你写的吗 Saz?
No! I don't use words like lezzer.
不是 我不用“拉拉”这个词
But apart from that, it sounds exactly like you.
除了这个词之外 好像就是你
Yeah, well, it's not me.
反正不是我
What does Auntie Katie advise Saz, I mean...you...
知心Katie对Saz说的什么 我是说 对你
I mean, Worried Straight Girl to do?
我是说 对那个困惑的直女说了什么?
"Dear WSG, I think we should all grab any opportunities that come our way,
亲爱的直女 我觉得你应该抓住每一个机会
"YOLO, LOL, so if I was you, I would give it a whirl,
人只活一次 哈哈 所以 你应该试一下
"being gay, I mean, cos it don't sound like you get a lot of straight action.
做个同性恋试试 听起来不像有什么男人喜欢你
"LOL. Let me know how you get on.
哈哈 有什么情况再跟我说
"Katie, XO."
Katie 抱抱
Well, I mean, I can't just decide to be gay, can I?
拉拉不是想做就能做 是吧?
I mean, people who aren't gay don't just, do they?
直男直女不能说做同性恋就做能吧 不是吗?
Oh, she's really pretty! Oh, my God!
我的天啊 Morgan太漂亮了!
I'm more confused than ever.
我比以前更迷惑了
Pretty good advice from Auntie Katie.
Katie大姐的建议不错吧
You weren't expecting that, were you? Who is Auntie Katie?
你没想到吧? - 谁是Katie大姐
Dunno. It's probably some old counsellor bitch, innit.
谁知道 可能是某个老女人吧
There's more.
还有其他的
"Dear Katie, I am a girl who went out a boy called Randy,
亲爱的Katie 我和一个叫Randy的男孩交往过
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表