剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
District 7, lumber.
七区 伐木工
I guess most people would be mental if they killed all four of their grandparents.
我想大多数人把自己亲人害死了 都会神经兮兮的吧
Look, it might not have been my fault.
听着 那可能并非我的错
I blacked out, I don't know what happened.
我当时昏迷了 不知道发生了什么
You must think about it all the time.
那件事肯定时常萦绕着你吧
They must haunt you. Do they haunt you?
存在你深深的脑海里 对吗
Not really. Is it like they're watching you?
不是那样的 - 是不是感觉有四双眼睛紧紧盯着你
No. District 7, lumber.
没有 - 七区 伐木工
I feel nothing, nothing at all. I'm dead inside.
我没有任何感觉 内心已经死了
I get like that sometimes.
我有时也会这样
When I get like that, I just turn on loud music and dance.
我心情灰暗时 就会调大音乐声音然后跟着跳舞
What the fuck? Have they even looked for Rocky?
什么情况啊 - 他们有没有去找Rocky啊
Amber is failing this mission at every level. 100% fail.
Amber的任务完完全全的失败了
That was good. Hmm.
感觉不错 - 恩
It kind of felt...
感觉有点像是..
I don't know, it was...
怎么说呢 就像是..
Oh, Josh!
哦 Josh
No, Josh!
不行 Josh
Just go away, Josh! If she puts down the plank, she can hit him.
快走开 Josh - 用木板打到他啊
She's supposed to be looking for Rocky.
她的任务原本是要找Rocky的
I'm very disappointed. And where's Gemma?
我对她真是失望透顶 Gemma在哪呢
We haven't even seen Gemma yet and it's her party.
这派对不是她开的么 她怎么连人影都没有
Josh, no! Don't! No! No!
Josh 不要 别
Now that's taking advantage.
那绝对是在占便宜
No way I'm letting Death Boy shag Amber.
我可不会让死亡小子搞上Amber
Where are you going? I'm going in.
你要去哪 - 我要进去
See if you can find Rocky. What district are you from?
看看你能不能找到Rocky - 你来自哪个区啊
It's going to be so shaming if Gemma's friends ask her what district she's from.
如果Gemma的朋友问她来自哪个区 她就有的受了
Don't! Josh, no! Stop it!
不行啊 Josh 快停下
Oh, my God! Look there.
我的天 快看那里
The guy with the blackened face, mining, District 12.
那个把脸涂黑的 12区的矿工
Did you see him? No. Where? Is it Rocky?
你看到没 - 没有 在哪呢 是Rocky么
Did you see Rocky?
你是不是看到Rocky了
Well, was it Rocky?
说话啊 是Rocky么
It's Joe. I saw Joe!
是Joe 我看见Joe了
Oh, hun. No, you didn't see Joe, he's still in Australia.
亲爱的 你看见的不是Joe 他人在澳大利亚呢
It was definitely him. I know him, Viva, even with black over his face.
肯定是他 就算他装成包黑炭 我也不会认错
When you lose them, you imagine them everywhere.
当你失去之后 方觉他无处不在
It's like that with Rocky.
我自己也有过这样的经历
Once he was a dinner lady and he gave me an extra large sausage.
有次我以为一个女服务员是Rocky 那人还多给了我一块大香肠
It wasn't some stupid hallucination, it was him!
才不是什么愚蠢的幻觉 就是他
What's he doing here? Saz, it wasn't him.
他来这里干啥 - Saz 肯定不是他
Maybe my dream's come true and his cousin's got leukaemia!
也许我梦想成真了呢 他表弟真的得了白血病
Not very badly.
不是很严重的那种
Once they get Joe's bone marrow, they'll be fine.
只要把Joe的骨髓输给他 就没事了的那种
I think you're losing your grip on reality, Saz.
我觉得你有点迷失在幻觉里了 Saz
I'm going to find Joe.
我要去找到Joe
And look for Rocky. Well? Did you hear me?
顺便找找Rocky 听到没
I'm looking for a coal miner.
我在找一个矿工
Has anyone seen a coal miner?
有人见过一个矿工么
What district are you from?
你来自哪个区
Fuck off!
滚边去
Errh! Surprise!
惊喜哦
Hey! Hey. You're back!
嗨 - 你回来了啊
How's it going? I didn't realise you'd be here.
最近怎么样 我没想到你会来这
How come you didn't tell me you were back?
回来怎么也不和我说一声啊
I can't believe you didn't tell me.
难以置信你竟然瞒着我
It's been so long since you've emailed.
你上次给我发邮件都好久以前了
Did you lose my email address and my phone and...
你是不是弄丢了我的邮箱号♥码 或者电♥话♥号♥码
No, that doesn't happen in real life.
不 那都是电视里面的场景
You can't have lost everything. Were you going to surprise me?
你不可能弄丢的 是打算给我个惊喜么
Why didn't you tell me, Joe?
为什么就不和我说一声呢 Joe
Well, we're only here for a couple of weeks.
其实 我们只回来呆两个星期
Two weeks? We've got a whole two weeks together, that's amazing!
两星期 就是说我们有两星期时间在一起咯 太好了
Well, actually, we've been here two weeks already.
其实 我们已经回来两星期了
Going home tomorrow.
明天就回去
Why, Joe? Why?
为什么 Joe 怎么回事
WHY? WHY?
为何 怎么这样子
Come on, Saz. We couldn't do the long distance thing,
面对现实吧 Saz 异地恋不会有好结果的
you know that, really.
你心知肚明
Why?
为什么
It's good to see you, Saz, honestly. Why did you do this to me, Joe?
能见到你真好 Saz 真的 - 你为什么要这样对我 Joe
You are looking so pretty.
你看起来真漂亮
What district are you supposed to be from, eh?
你是来自第几区的啊
Just tell me why?
告诉我原因
OK, I'll tell you why.
好吧 我这就和你解释
Your emails, four or five every day, nine on one day.
你一天五六甚至八♥九♥封邮件
Long, long emails asking lots of questions.
长长的邮件里满是问题
Many of them with attachments
其中还有好多带有附件
that were spreadsheets charting your emotions.
附件里画满你心情的表格
That's just what a person does when they like someone.
爱上一个人 这样做不是很正常吗
The letter poem you wrote to my mum and dad.
那封你给我爸妈写的诗
"Dear Bryan and Sue, let me introduce myself to you.
亲爱的Bryan的Sue 请容许我自我介绍
"I'm that very special someone who's been making love to your son."
我就是那个和你儿子滚床单的人
"And I'm heartbroken cos you took my Joe to Oz."
你们带走了我的Joe 我心碎不已
I thought it was cute.
我觉得写的不错啊
The big jumper you knitted me with our initials on.
那件你织的带我们名字首字母的针织衫
I thought that was cute.
那不是很有爱么
The collage you made me out of your own hair,
你用自己的头发做的拼图
that I only got recently
这个我最近才收到
because it was held up in customs for months being analysed.
因为被海关扣下来审查了好几个月
Your DNA is probably
你的DNA估计已经被录入
on some Australian database of psycholoonies now.
澳大利亚的疯子数据库里了
But I thought you loved my hair.
可你不是喜欢我的头发么
On your head! I love it on your head,
我喜欢在你头上的头发
not hacked off in clumps and glued to a mood board.
而不是一团毛粘在一张心情板上
I was fucking scared out of my mind, Saz.
我当时吓死了 Saz
I thought you'd be popping up at any minute.
我觉得你随时会出现在我面前
I had to stop emailing you.
所以我没再给你发邮件
Sorry.
对不起
No hard feelings?
你不会恨我吧
What are you doing here? Oh, you know.
你来这干嘛 - 你知道的
You gone all Bear Grylls on my ass, living in a bush,
你这是模仿贝爷么 深处从林里
feeding on beetles? No. I just, you know...
把虫子大快朵颐 - 不是 我只是..
Interesting hat.
帽子很可爱
Yeah. What district are you supposed to be from?
是嘛 你是来自哪个区的
Come on, vampire district, innit!
那么明显 吸血鬼啊
Vampire district? There isn't a vampire district.
吸血鬼 根本就没这个区
Did you get it mixed up with Twilight?
你是不是把饥饿游戏和暮光之城弄混了
Oh, did I? Yeah, maybe.
是吗 也许吧
Why do you keep changing the subject? What are you doing here?
你为什么老在换话题 你来这干嘛
What are you doing here? It's my girlfriend's party.
那你来这干嘛 - 这是我女朋友的派对啊
So she's definitely your girlfriend, then?
哎哟 真成你女朋友了啊
Oh, shit. Is that why you're here?
我去 你来是为了这个么
Cos you realise you still like me?
因为你发觉你还深爱着我
That's tragic timing on your part, Badges.
那样的话真是太悲催了
I didn't say I still liked you. Your face told me.
我可没说还爱着你 - 可你的脸出♥卖♥♥♥了你
If you'd come to me any time before 2.15pm yesterday,
如果你昨天下午2点15分之前找的我
which was when Gemma and I first... Oh, my God.
那时我和Gemma第一次... - 恶 别说了
I don't cheat on girls, ever.
我从来不会始乱终弃
That is a mantra that I live by,
那是我的口头禅
unless it's special circumstances
除非在特殊的情况下
of being so trashed, I don't know what I'm doing.
比如我喝醉了 根本没有意识
Then I give myself a bit of leeway. Rocky?
那我就没办法控制自己了 - Rocky
Hey, hun, you all right? Is that Viva Bennett down there with you?
亲爱的 怎么样 -下面和你说话的是Viva Bennett吗
All her mates have crashed my party.
她的小伙伴都来砸场子了
(I'm really sorry. You can pretend it's not me.)
真的很抱歉 你就假装不是我
Yeah, I know it's you, Viva. I can actually see you and hear you.
得了吧 我知道是你 Viva 我能看见你
Leave Rocky alone, yeah? He's with me now.
别再骚扰Rocky 他现在和我在一起了
Fine, have him. I don't even want him any more.
行 随你 反正我又不需要他
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表