剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
You can hear the windows rattle when I get going.
我一开口 窗户为之颤抖
I'm the loudest of them all.Yep.
我在里面是最大声的
So there, I am good, you don't think I should leave?
所以 我这么棒 你也觉得我不该离开吧?
No. No, I don't.
是 我不希望你走
Oh, stop lezzing it up,I want some grub.
得了 别再秀恩爱了 我都想吐了
You can't sit on your own.
你可不能自己坐着
I'd rather sit on my own than with you bitches.
我宁愿自己坐着 也不和你们这些小贱♥人♥坐一块儿
Yeah? Stay on your own, then.
真的?那你自己呆着吧
Holli, sit down.Let's sort this out.
Holli 坐下 我们要解决这事
I'm still upset.
忧伤如狗啊
I'm still upset.
我也很忧桑
I'm a bit upset,these fucking chips are soggy.
我也忧桑 这些破薯片都泡软了
I'm not saying sorry for something that happened 13 years ago
我不会为13年前的事情道歉的
that I don't even remember!
何况我都不记得了!
Why are you so angry? I'm the one whose shoes got murdered.
你生的哪门子气? 我才是受害者
OK, I'll try to explain.
这样 请允许我说清楚
Sometimes other kids call me weird.
有时候别的孩子会喊我怪胎
It's happened all through school.You probably haven't noticed.
我一直在躺枪 可能你们都没发现
I've noticed. I've noticed.Yeah, I've noticed too.
我发现了 我也发现了 我也是
There's that weird kid.
这就是那个怪胎
OK, everyone HAS noticed.
现在大家都知道了
I hate that word.
我讨厌那俩字
I don't even remember the thing with the shoes and when Amber called me weird,
鞋的事我根本就不记得了 我很抱歉
I'm sorry,but it does make me angry!
但是Amber叫我怪胎的时候 我也确实恼了
So you're saying you're sorry?
你说你很抱歉?
I...Yep. You heard the girl.She said she's very sorry.
我... - 没错 你听到这姑娘说啥了吧 她说她十分抱歉
Apology accepted, Saz.
你被原谅了 Saz
I didn't...
我没...
et's all go Chicken Cottage after school to celebrate.
放学后去鸡农舍庆祝吧
Can't. I'm meeting Rocky.
去不了了 我得见Rocky
Beyond epic, right?Rocky...Do you want some chips?
经典得不行了 是吧? 想来点儿薯片不?
I only ordered one portion cos I didn't know if you was hungry,
我就点了一份 不知道你饿不饿
but I can order two, live it large.Rocky, life is very short.
我可以点两份的 奢侈一下 - Rocky 生命真的很短暂
Yeah, that's true. So short.
说得很对 确实太短了
We need to live our lives.
我们要好好地生活
Really live our lives,
活出精彩
cos if we don't,we could end up dead in a cupboard.
不然 也就只有命丧储藏室的份了
So you and me, we need to...
所以我们需要...
Do you see what I mean?Yeah.
你懂我的意思吗? - 嗯
Yeah.
懂
No.
不懂
I'm saying...
我是说...
Wait. Is this you breaking up with me?
等下 你是想和我分手么?
You're the one dumping ME?See me crying?
你是要甩我? 看我哭了没?
No way. Look, dry eyes.
没有 看 没眼泪
Come on Badges, have a chip.
没事了 大学霸 吃点薯片吧
I'm really sorry about your tattoo.
还有你的纹身 我真的很抱歉
o problem. I think I'll be needing it again anyways.
没关系啊 反正它很快就会再派上用场了
How do you mean?Well, you're not really going to dump me.
你是什么意思? - 你不是真的要甩了我吧?
No, I am.
不 我是认真的
You're too full-on-and I can't handle it.
你让我不能承受了
You'll be totally throwing away your discount at Rocky's Pie Hole.
你不要Rocky馅饼之家的打折优♥惠♥了么
I'm going to have to live with that.
那个我只能舍弃了
Let's surprise him.He might be naked.
吓吓他去 他可能正裸着呢
Dr Sexy...?
性感医生...?
Hi, Holli. Hi, Amber.
嗨 Holli 嗨 Amber
BOTH: Hello, Miss.
老师好
Have a seat.
都坐下吧
Are you here to see Nick?Yeah.We're two of his best customers,
你们俩想见Nick吗?- 是 我们可是他最好的两位病人
aren't we Holli?Yeah, we was both getting counselling. OK.
是吧 Holli? - 我们都接受过心理辅♥导♥
Well he's gone. Basically,it turns out he's mental.
他已经走了 精神出了点问题
Plus, budget only covers four days of touchy-feely shit.
提醒一下 校方只付费四天
He's gone?Yep. Total waste of money if you ask me.
他走了? - 没错 要我说请他完全是浪费钱
Did Nick leave any notes for us?Let me see. Ah, yes!
Nick有留点纸条什么的给我们么? - 我想想 还真有!
I've got a big box of love letters for Holli and Amber right here.
我发现了一大箱给你俩的情书
Not really, you idiots!
啥也没有 你们是傻么!
Oh, come, on girls, snap out of it.
得了吧 姑娘们 别再装了
You're not still upset about Mr Andrews, are you?Who?
你们根本没有为Andrews老师的死抑郁? - 谁?
I think I might be getting over him.
我大概走出阴影了
But what's Mr Andrews got to do with anything?Come, on Amber.
这关Andrews老师什么事? - 走了 Amber
But we haven't... What about...I want Dr Nick!
但咱俩还没...那个...我要Nick医生
He's gone, Amber.
他已经走了 Amber
Gone.
走了
Is there going to be a new counsellor to help us
会有新的顾问来
get over the loss of our old counsellor?
安慰我们失去他的受伤的心么?
No! Get out of here!
没有! 快走吧你们!
I never had any counselling when my dad's flock got flystrike
我亲爹的羊群感染蝇蛆病的时候 也没人给我做心理辅♥导♥
and I had to single-handedly scrape the maggots
我还得亲自把那些蛆虫一个个擦掉
out of the arses of 1,200 sheep!
1200只羊呢!
The thing I was supposed to remember,
我到底该记得
whatever it is, it’s getting more urgent.
什么事 迫在眉睫了
Sorry.
抱歉不知道
Settle down, please, everybody.
大家请坐好
We're now going to watch a slide show
接下来我们要播放一个幻灯片
while listening to some of Mr Andrews' favourite music.
同时听一些Andrews老师最喜欢的音乐
And now I'd like to hand over to what I know will be a very moving part of the service
接下来是本次追悼会上 最为感人肺腑的部分
,the student tribute organised by Miss Hitchcock.
由Hitchock老师组织的学生颂词朗读
Fuck!
靠之!
Thank you, Mr Jefferies.
谢谢你 Jefferies老师
Your part of the service was indeed a wonderful tribute to
你的参与是本次追悼会上对这个伟人
a larger-than-life character whose love affair with deep pan pizza
最为珍贵的礼物 该伟人对馅饼有一种深深的执念
proved to be a fatal attraction.
致命的吸引
And now for the student tribute to Mr Andrews.
接下来关于朗读颂词的学生人选
Viva Bennett would like to say a few words.Me?
Viva Benett同学有话要说 - 我?
(I'm pregnant.)
我是孕妇
What can I say about Mr Andrews?
我能说什么呢?
Mr Andrews taught me everything I know about hydrocarbons.
Andrews老师教给了 我所有关于烃类的知识
Gasoline, butane, methane,
汽油 丁烷 甲烷
propane, bitumen,
丙烷 沥青
diesel, petrol...
柴油 汽油...
kerosene...Windolene.A lot.
煤油... - 静窗剂 - 太多了
But then I dropped chemistry after GCSE
不过初中毕业以后 就没再上化学课了
and Mr Andrews dropped out of my life and...
Andrews老师就退出了我的生活...
When someone is a part of your life for a really long time
有人曾经在你的生命中闪闪发光地存在过
and then suddenly they're gone,it leaves a hole.
接着这些人突然就消失不见 留下一个空洞
A really enormous hole.
很大的空洞
And you think, "Did I do the right thing when I dumped him?
你就会想"甩掉他真的对么?"
"Should I have just..."Er, OK, thanks, Viva.
"我是不是该..." - 够了 Viva
Viva and Mr Andrews,I didn't even realise!
Viva和Andrews老师有一腿 我居然都没发现!
Viva, we'd all love it
Viva 我们感激不尽
if you could sing the hymn we've been learning in senior choir?
要是你能唱唱合唱班学的赞美诗?
Really?
真的么?
Don't worry, I've got this.
别担心 这首我也会
All right, everybody,calmly evacuate the building!
大家注意 有序撤离!
Would you do it with a homeless guy?If he was a hottie, I might.
你会跟流浪汉上♥床♥么? - 要是很性感的话会
And if he had a nice dog.Would you do it with Kai Birmingham?
还有只可爱的狗狗 - 你会和Kai Birmingham滚床单么?
I've already done it with Kai Birmingham, twice.
我早跟他做过两次了
Would you do it...AMBER SCREAMS
你会跟...
AmberI'm really sorry about your shoes,Amber.
鞋的事情 我真的很抱歉
You've got your princess powers back again.
你可以拿回属于你的公主超能力了
I can feel it! I can feel it!
我感觉到了! 我感觉到了!
Weird people are the best kind of people.
怪异的人是最好的人
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表