剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
but I was like, "no".That boy is a snake.
但是我没答应 他太阴险了
Total snake. Massive snake. We're freezing him out too, of course.
非常 极其的 - 阴险 我们要把他隔离了
It's so disgusting.
太恶心了
Your sister, Brandon, in bed
你姐 Brandon在一张床上
doing it. Not sure this is helping,Saz
滚床单 - 想想就很瞎了Saz
What did he say when you caught them together?
你捉奸的时候他说什么了么
He said, "Hey Amber, want to join in?"
他说 Amber 要不要一起来个3P啊
And that's why I think Saz should let me have Leon.
所以我觉得Saz应该把Leon让给我
To help me get over Brandon.
好让我忘了Brandon
No. Ugh!
不行
Do you want a game?
想跟我玩不?
Fuck off then, you little arseholes!
不想就滚远远的 俩熊孩子
Charlie and me loved the film of you munching on Rocky's face
Charlie和我很喜欢那部你和Rocky亲亲我我
and Viva going off blubbing her eyes out. So funny.
而Viva哭的双眼通红的电影哦 太好玩了
There was a film?
这事还有电影
And Charlie and me are thinking, you might fit into our group.
Charlie和我就在想 你挺适合我们这个团
What, the super-fake bitches group?
你是说 超假婊♥子♥团么
Yeah.
对啊
We've got an opening after Charlie discovered one of Lauren's
Charlie发现Lauren的一个咪♥咪♥是凹着的
nipples was inverted and asked her to leave.
就把她踢出了 现在空一个人
Why would I want to be a super-fake bitch?
我为什么要成超假婊♥子♥
One woman's super-fake bitch is another woman's super-fierce hottie.
超假婊♥子♥就是另一个角度的超猛辣妹啊
What's in it for me?
对我来说有啥好处
So many benefits.
那可多了去了
You get to go straight to the front of the lunch queue,
买♥♥午餐可以直接插到队伍前面
no-one messes with you, and you get your own little year seven slave,
还没人敢吱声 有个专属的七年级小跟班
who goes down to the bus stop and warms you a space on the wall.
他会去公交车站帮你暖座位
Nah.
算了吧
You get invited to every party and you get to go to all the clubs,
所有的派对都会邀请你 所有俱乐部随意进
because Charlie knows people.
因为Charlie有人
Could Charlie get us into Fuck A Footballer Night at Freakout?
Charlie能帮我们搞到Freakout酒吧的足球运动员么
We've been loads.
那还不简单
Plus, we'd be prepared to share all our little tips
还有 我们要把你改造一下
and tricks to get you looking as fierce as us.
你就能和我们一样火♥辣♥了
You want to give me a make over?
是想帮我化妆
Face it Holli, there's only one hair colour, and it's not...
现实点Holli 我们只要一种发色 当然不是...
burgundy.
紫红的
Told you she'd be fine.
早说过了她没事的
There's Leon!
快看是Leon
Wish I knew who he was waving at.
他在跟谁挥手呢
Just be normal and find a way to give him your phone number.
就不能正常点 找个机会把你的手♥机♥号♥给他
So Vic East squeezes this guy's neck until his tongue shoots out,
Vic East压一个人的脖子 直到他的舌头伸出来
and then he staple-guns the guy's tongue to a tree.
然后用钉枪 把他的舌头钉在树上
Talking of mouths, I've got this weird talent.
说到嘴 我有个特别天赋
I can sing my phone number to the tune of God Save The Queen.
我能把我的手♥机♥号♥唱出来
That is my number
这是我的手♥机♥号♥
I'll tell you what's really strange,
我来跟你说什么是特别
I've the exact same phone number as my sister, except for one number,
我和我姐的手♥机♥号♥就差一个数
so she's, like, 07700 900 936, and I'm, like, 07700 900 935.
她的是07700 900 936 我的是07700 900 935
That's 07700 900 935.
记住了是07700 900 935
And I can say it slow.
我给你说慢点
And I do it to other tunes too.
我还会用其他歌♥来唱
I've also got this weird habit of doodling my phone number
我还有个嗜好 就是把手♥机♥号♥到处写
on everything. Everything, you know? This one's a bit trickier.
到哪写那 你看 - 接下来就是有难度了
And I do requests, any tune at all.
我还能换其他的来唱 都可以
Can you do it to Empire State Of Mind by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys?
那个 Jay-Z 和 Alicia Keys 的 Empire State Of Mind 你也行吗?
Holli, babe, you're getting lipstick on your... What is that thing?
Holli 你的口红都... 你吃的什么?
Pasty.
肉馅饼
Watch how we eat so lippy doesn't go on our food.
学着点 淑女应该这样吃饭
Bitch is wearing my perfume!
那贱♥人♥用的香水跟我一样
There was a big 'whoosh' of it as she went by.
她走过有好大一股味
Faye, pop over there
Faye去跟她说
and explain to Miss Obesity she can't wear Charlie's perfume.
禁止用和Charlie一样的香水
And while you're over there, tell her she needs to lose 17 pounds.
还有告诉她 最好减掉自己17磅赘肉
That's stupid, you can't stop other people buying that perfume.
太蠢了 你不能干涉别人用什么香水
Um, I don't think I heard Charlie directly address you.
我没听见Charlie要和你说话
Yeah, so?
怎么了?
I thought I explained this to you.
我想提醒你
You don't speak directly to Charlie unless she speaks to you.
只有Charlie招呼你了 你才能跟她说话
My throat's getting dry.
我的喉咙有点干
What are you all looking at me for?
都看我♥干♥嘛?
I think I need a coke.
我想来杯可乐润一下
Charlie needs you to get her a coke. What?
Charlie让你去买♥♥可乐 - 什么?
It's your job now. Off you go. Quick! Quick!
这是你的荣幸 快去啊 速度 速度
Charlie's thirsty.
Charlie口渴了
Thank you, Holli.
谢谢 Holli
So what's going on? Is this a freeze-out?
到底怎么回事?冷战吗?
I thought so. It's all a bit complicated, Sir.
我想也是 - 不好解释
I think I'll cope. OK.
我应该能理解 - 行
Basically, I kissed Viva's boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend.
我吻了Viva的男朋友 是前男友
Who I only dumped a few days ago.
我刚分手没几天
And I hate Brandon, cos he two-timed me with my sister.
我讨厌Brandon 他和我姐搞了两次
I haven't told anyone, but...
我没有告诉任何人
Everyone knows. Meanwhile this guy called Leon really likes me.
大家都知道了 与此同时Leon是喜欢我的
Or me.
或是我
Probably me, though.
也可能是我
Only I know who he likes best.
只有我知道他喜欢谁
But she won't tell anyone.
但她也不跟谁说
We're doing a freeze-out on Holli after what she done to Viva.
所以我们和Holli在冷战
I still like Amber and I shouldn't have banged her sister, but...
我还是喜欢Amber的 不应该搞她姐 不过...
I was wasted.
我当时喝多了
I was wasted.
我喝多了
She was wasted.
她当时喝醉了
Being wasted is no excuse.
喝醉不是万能借口
I told you it's complicated.
给你说了 解释起来很麻烦
And how do you feel about Viva?
那你对Viva什么看法?
Well, seeing as you're asking,
既然你问了
I fucking hate her for freezing me out,
我TM恨死她了 居然不理我
cos she's my best friend and I love her.
鉴于我们是闺蜜 我还爱她
Have you said sorry?
你有去道歉了吗?
No, I ain't. Why should I say sorry?
没有 凭什么我要道歉?
To show you're sorry?
因为你做了不对的事?
What? I need to get her a really expensive present
我还要花钱给她买♥♥道歉礼
or take her to Nandos?
或带她去Nandos烤鸡店?
Well, you need to think about what's practical.
考虑一些实用的比较好
What would you do if it was you?
要是你的话 怎么办?
Say your boyfriend caught you snogging Mr Perkins,
你男友撞见 你在吻Perkins
that new PE geezer.
那个新体育怪老师
I'm not about to discuss my private life with you, Holli.
我不会和你谈我的私生活的Holli
I've seen you and your boyfriend in the Chinese buffet.
我在中餐馆看见过你和男友
Thank you Holli. You're a devil for them pork balls,
泥垢了Holli - 你是被玩弄肉球
if you don't mind me saying, Sir.
你不介意我这么说吧
I can't believe Brandon asked you to join in on a threesome.
真不敢相信Brandon问你要加入3P不
He's so disgusting.
他让人恶心
No, though we did sort of have a threesome once at Brandon's house
也不是 我们曾经在他家做过一次3P
when we was having sex in the dark
我们做时没开灯
and his dog joined in and we didn't realise for ages.
他的狗也参与了 我们没发现
His dog. How could you not realise?
狗! - 你怎么能没发现呢?
I just thought I'm lucky Brandon is such a skilful lover.
我就觉得Brandon是个情场老手
I mean, eventually I thought, no, he can't be licking my boobs
我是说 最后 我想他怎么能一边舔我的胸
and licking my toes at the same time.
一边舔我的脚呢
So I turned on the light and there was Brandon, licking my toes.
我就开了灯 看见是Brandon在舔我的脚
Who is he waving at?
到底在跟谁挥手呢?
It's like he thinks we know who he likes, but we don't.
感觉像是知道他喜欢谁 但我们真不知道
Well, don't look at me, I've got no idea.
看我也没用啊 我也不知道
I think he's a creepy loser.
感觉他像是个怪僻的废材
There's got to be a way of finding out who he likes.
怎么才能知道他喜欢谁呢
Maybe we could write him a note saying,
我们可以给他写张字条
"Do you want to do one of us? Tick A for Amber and B for Saz."
我们俩你想上谁? A选Amber B是Saz
That's a dumb idea. And I'm not being B.
什么烂主意 我也不要当第二选项
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表