剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
馅饼反斗城 馅饼节
The Only Way Is Pie.Pieland, PieClub, Fucking Lovely Pies.
唯有馅饼的生活方式 馅饼岛 馅饼俱乐部
It's hard to stop once you start.Pies, Pies, Pies.
开始了就根本停不下来
I Love The Way You Pie.Three Point One Four Two.
爱你的馅饼 - 3.142
No, Saz, it's got to be pie-related.
不对 Saz得是派相关
3.142 is the mathematical constant you need
3.142是数学常数
when you're finding the circumference of a circle.
计算圆的周长时要用到
It's called pi.
这是圆周率π
Oh, I get it,cos pies are circles.
明白了 因为馅饼都是圈儿
Though you can get rectangular pies.
不过也有方馅饼
Viva, I've got something to show you.
Viva 我想给你看点儿东西
Go on then.Here? Are you sure?
好啊 - 你确定要当着这么多人的面?
"Viva Forever."
"至爱Viva"
And if you break up, you can pretend you're a big Spice Girls fan.
你俩要是掰了 你还能假装是辣妹组合的脑残粉呢
I got it done last week at Matt's Tatt Shack.
我上星期在Matt Tatt Shack 那儿弄的
Epic, right?It's so permanent.
浪漫吧? - 这会留好久呢
I wanted to show you, but I had to wait 'till the scabs fell off.
我早就想给你看了 不过得忍♥到疤都掉完才行
Romantic(!)Do you like it?
罗曼蒂克啊 - 你觉得怎么样?
Yeah, it's...It's just really permanent.
呵呵 真的是...很久呢
Do you like it?
那你喜欢不?
It's amazingly...
这个确实非常...
...hard to remove.
...难弄掉啊
Yeah, you can touch it,if Mrs Rocky says 'OK'.
你可以摸摸 要是Rocky夫人同意的话
I've got to go, babes.I'll see you tomorrow.
我得走了 姑娘们 明天见
Pie Another Day.
改日再议
Yeah...
好的...
So, Mrs Rocky, looks like Mr Rocky wants to settle down with you.
哎呦喂 Rocky夫人 Rocky先生好像要安定下来和你好好过日子呢
That is not happening.
不可能
Well, I think Rocky's tatt's beautiful. You're so lucky.
Rocky的纹身多好看啊 你真是身在福中不知福
When me and Brandon was together,he never did anything romantic.
我和Brandon在一起时 那货从没玩过浪漫
The only romantic thing he ever did was call his pet rat Amber.
唯一有点儿情趣的 就是他会叫我Amber鼠宝贝儿
That was probably just a trick to get me to have sex with him.
也就算是个想跟我滚床单的小把戏
And it actually worked.Do you miss Brandon?
也确实管用啊 你想Brandon了?
No, I hate him.I don't want to talk about him.
才没有 我烦死他了 别跟我提他
要不去看看心理顾问
He said people can talk to him about anything.
你想跟他说啥都行
About anything?That's what he said.
说啥都行? - 他就是这么说的
Cos I've got loads of stuff I’m upset about.
我可是有一卡车烦心事呢
I'm going to write a list.
列个清单先
Show us that picture of his bum again.
再让我们膜拜下他的翘臀
I just got a text from Rocky.
Rocky刚来了条信息
Boy's a legend.
这孩子就是个奇葩
I'm going to need this table to set out my work.
我要用这个桌子写作业了
Look at that, it's a classic.
快看这货 太经典了
Why has he sent you a picture of himself with a pasty on his head?
他咋发给你这种照片 头上的那坨是馅饼么?
Well, it's a joke we've got going.
我们俩的小乐趣而已
We send each other photos with pasties on our heads.
互发头顶馅饼的照片
Sounds hilarious(!)
俩逗比
Laughter, Viva, laughter.Yes? Viva
欢笑 Viva 欢笑 - 这样?
"He who has laughter is a rich man."
"能够放生大笑的人必定不会贫穷"
"Laughter is the sound of angels' wings flapping."
"欢笑是天生挥动双翼的声音"
"Laughter is the sunshine,
"欢笑即光明"
"something, something, something that makes your face into a garden."
"使人笑靥如花 粉面含春"
What?
你说啥?
Just ignore him, it's his new"inspirational quotes" app.
别管他 他又开启心灵鸡汤应用程序了
Ugh!Right, well I'll just set out my work now, if you don't mind.
好了 不介意的话我得写作业了
Oh, God, lighten up, Viva.Take one of me.
淡定 Viva 快给我拍张
I thought it had to be a pasty.
我还以为必须得顶馅饼呢
I'm cranking it up a level.
我觉得这样更高大上
Well, sorry if I don't find it amusing that I'm going to fail my A-Levels
可能我的档次太低 没看出有啥可乐的了
cos I'm taking a picture of you with a pork pie on your head.
来给你拍张头顶猪肉馅饼的照片
Can you remember the problem that was bothering me?
你还记得我在烦什么不?
Was it you couldn't remember something?
你这是又失忆了的节奏?
I still can't remember what it is.
我死活想不起来了
I wonder if an onion bhaji would work.
顶个洋葱咖喱咋样
No, I think it's got to be meat.
算了 还是肉比较好
Rob, what if it's something for the baby?
Rob 会不会是宝宝的事?
What if I forgot to get it scanned or injected or tagged or something?
是不是我忘了去做B超 打♥针♥ 登记 还是啥?
Really makes you think,at any moment anyone could just drop
真心觉得 任何人都可能突然
dead in a cupboard and be discovered by two idiots trying to have sex.
死在储藏室里 还被俩准备乱搞的傻缺发现
No, I've had sex in loads of cupboards
不会啊 姐在储物室里可是身经百战啊
and it's never happened to me.
从来没见过这种事呢
Holli!
Holli!
One minute he was the leader of science and the next,
前一分钟他还是科学巨擘 然后就
a billion molecules of nothing.
就化为尘土了
Maybe Saz is right,you do need counselling.
Saz也许是对的 你确实需要治疗了
I don't.It's just... Life is short, Holli.
我不需要 就是觉得...生命太短暂了Holi
There's Amber. Amber!
Amber来了 Amber!
Poor Amber. Mr Jefferies asked me to dump her from choir.
可怜的娃 Jefferies老师让我把她踢出合唱班哎
Is her singing really that bad?
她唱得有那么惨?
Yeah. She sounds like someone being slowly Tasered to death.
有 听她唱歌♥就跟被泰瑟枪慢性射杀似的
Hi!
嗨!
Hey. What are you so excited about?
嘿 你在瞎激动啥?
I'm going to see the counsellor today.
我今天要去看心理顾问了
So what did you want to talk to me about?
你有什么困扰要倾诉吗?
Is it Mr Andrews?
是Andrews老师的事么?
A death can sometimes stir up some unexpected emotions.
死亡有时会激起一些意想不到的情感
I've got a list.
我列了个单子
It was my first day at Sunny Day Nursery.
这是我在阳光幼儿园的第一天
I was wearing new shoes.
我穿着新鞋子
My Granny said the sparkly butterflies would give me
奶奶说 鞋上的两只闪闪发光的小蝴蝶 会赐予我
princess powers, and as long as I had them on, I would be safe.
公主超能力 只要一直穿着 就没人能伤害我
It was a very busy day.
欢乐又充实的一天啊
At some point, I dropped off to sleep.
我中途小憩了一会儿
And when I woke up,my butterflies were gone!
然后我醒了 可是蝴蝶不见了!
Saz had cut them off and stuck them on her own shoes!
Saz剪下我的蝴蝶 粘在她自己的鞋!
Saz stole my princess power sand she never even got in trouble!
Saz窃取了我的公主超能力 她一直都顺顺利利的!
Every day I see her,I'm reminded of it.
我每天看到她 就想起这事
Right, and by "princess powers,"
好吧 你说"公主超能力"
do you mean a sort of feeling of being special?
是指那种与众不同的自豪感么?
No, I mean my princess powers.Saz stole them.
不是 就是我的公主超能力 Saz偷走了
Do you still see her?
你还是能见到她吗?
Every day.She's one of my best friends.
每天都能 她可是我死党之一
Right, well, that's great.
那样很好啊
It means you can talk to her and tell her how it made you feel.
就是说你可以跟她敞开心扉地聊聊 说出你的真实感受
Yeah?Yeah.
当然了 - 可以么?
Yeah, I'm going to tell her.I'm going to tell her straightaway.
我得告诉她 我这就去找她谈谈
Right, so just to be clear,
那么 我再说一遍
you're having a go at me about this shoe thing from when we were three?
从咱俩三岁的开始 你就因为这点破事一直对我怀恨在心?
Yes. My counsellor warned me that sometimes people don't take
没错 我的顾问还说人们有时候会
other people's feelings very seriously.
忽略别人的感受
I'm taking it seriously, and I think you should know that when we were
我没有忽略你 你该知道 咱俩刚从
foetuses I stole your umbilical cord and used it for a skipping rope.
娘胎里出来 我就偷了你的脐带 当跳绳了
You're weird.
你个怪胎
YOU are calling ME weird?Yes.
你骂我怪胎? - 没错
"A death can sometimes stir up unexpected emotions."
"死亡有时会激起一些意想不到的情感"
Why do you always have to act so superior, Saz?
你到底哪来的优越感呢 Saz?
Probably because I've got your princess powers!
大概因为有你的公主超能力护体吧!
Oh, my God,what am I supposed to do?!
天哪 不是吧 我该咋办?!
VIVA AND HOLLI: Say sorry.
道歉呗
I'm on your side, but you know the counsellor's mine, right?
我站你这边 不过那个顾问是我的 懂么?
You can't have him,cos I saw him first.
你不能跟我抢 是我先看到他的
Hey! I'm going to sort this loser counsellor out!
我说!我非灭了这厮不可!
You can't just turn all my friends against me!
你害得我众叛亲离了!
Look, I understand why you're upset.
我理解你现在的心情
I get upset too when I feel like I've been treated very badly.
我被人嫌弃的时候也很难过
Oh, my God! Not trying to build a rapport with me, are you?
老天爷! 别想把我也绕进去
What is that, page one of the counselling handbook?
那是啥 心理辅♥导♥手册的第一页么?
OK, OK. You got me there.
好 好 你算是难住我了
But seriously, Saz,death can stir up some...
说真的 Saz 死亡有时会激起一些...
"Stir up some unexpected emotions?"Yes, I know!
"激起一些意想不到的情感?"我都听烂了好么!
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表