剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
but I'm fucking amazing and I can't be associated with losers.
我TM很牛逼 不能跟一群废材混在一起
Well, you are being arrogant, actually.
你现在就很傲慢
I know you do all this fundraising and everything,
我知道你在筹集资金什么的
but you're really big-headed.
但是 你真的太自大了
Do you think that's an appropriate way to speak to me?
你觉得这样说我合适吗?
If my head's big, then there's a reason for that.
我有理由自以为是
You're Head Boy of a slightly shit school.
你只是个烂学校的学生会主席
I know it's going to be weird,
我知道这听起来很怪
but I'm going to have to put my foot down about Sash and Taz and Olly.
但是我要跟她们保持距离
You can't see them any more.
你不能再跟她们玩了
Don't be silly! Are you pissed?
别犯傻了!你生气了?
Come on, let's go upstairs and talk.
我们上楼去谈谈
We can get some alone time.
我们单独相处
No, I'm fine where I am.
不去 我在这里很好
I've got the equipment.
我带了装备
THEY WHISPER: I'm talking condoms. I know.
我是说套套 - 我知道
And I don't want to. I'm not ready.
我也不想 我还没准备好
I rushed into it a bit too quick with Rocky and... What?
跟Rocky在一起就发展太快了 - 什么?
You made love with Rocky?
你和Rocky做过了
But you won't make love with me?
却不想和我做
I don't get this. No, can't process this!
我不懂 完全接受不了
You all right, babe? She's fine. Back off, lumphead!
亲爱的 还好吧?- 她很好一遍去肿块女
He's had a lot to drink.
他喝多了
Do you want us to take you outside and help you be sick?
要不要把你带到外面 帮你醒醒脑子
No, I do not! Viva and I are leaving.
不需要!Viva和我要走了
We're not. And she won't be hanging with you guys any more.
我们不走 - 她也不想在和你们鬼混了
I will. And she's decided to get a weave.
我想 - 还有她要留长发了
I'm not getting a weave!
我没说要留
Look, Tyler, you're hot and you can fundraise and everything,
Tyler 你很帅 还筹集慈善资金等等
but apart from that, you're a massive arsehole!
但是除了那些 你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're a hot, fundraising arsehole!
你是个筹集慈善资金的帅混♥蛋♥
What?!
什么?
So that means you're single.
那么说你现在是单身了
I'm here. Did I miss anything?
我来了 我错过了什么吗?
Yeah, I won a competition to fit the most Pringles in my mouth.
刚比赛谁嘴里塞的薯片最多 我赢了
I fucking rule at that.
我的比赛我做主
And you missed Morgan telling me
你没听到Morgan对我说
that she's been in love with Holli for the last six years.
她喜欢Holli有六年了
Me?!
我?
Yep, she definitely said Holli.
是哒 她说的是Holli
And not Holli Wiggins, Holly Mason or Holly Killick?
不是Holli A Holli B 或者Holly SB
You.
就是你
Six years? So it's me who's really, really pretty and lovely?
六年了?所以说美丽动人说的是我
Yep. Really, really pretty and lovely.
对 - 非常漂亮可爱
Shut up! Six years?
闭嘴 - 六年了?
Just think, Justin Bieber was only 12 years old.
想像一下 那时丁日才12岁
Harry Styles was only 12.
Harry Style也12岁
Simon Bird, from the Inbetweeners, was only 23.
《中间人》里的Simon Bird才23岁
I'm sorry, Saz. Why didn't you say anything?
Saz 你怎么不说点什么
It's just massively humiliating.
丢人丢到家了
I really like Morgan and I was ready to proper give being gay a go.
我挺喜欢Morgan的 还准备做个同志试试
Aw, don't worry, Saz, I'll give it a go with you.
别担心Saz 我跟你试
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表