剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Maybe you should talk through some of your own feelings about Amber.
也许你可以谈谈你对Amber的感觉
I don't have any feelings about Amber.
我对她无感好么
I'm basically totally indifferent to that pathetic little air-head fool!
我跟那个没脑子的白♥痴♥已经友尽了!
Why did Rocky have to call me"Mrs Rocky?"
Rocky为啥非要喊我"Rocky夫人呢?"
And why did he have to get that stupid tattoo?
还有那个幼稚的纹身?
Er, der...He's into you.And he wants to have your babies.
这个嘛... - 大概他太爱你了 想和你造人呗
He wants to stay with you and he wants you to be
他想和你在一起 让你成为那个
the one call if he got arrested.
在他被捕的时候 去探监的那个
Yeah, or the one waiting for him to come out of prison.
同意 或者等他出狱的那个人
You and the kids.And the dog.
你和孩子们 还有狗狗
I'm finishing it.I've made up my mind.
我想好了 我决定了
I'm dumping Rocky.OMG!OMFG!
我要甩了Rocky - 苍天啊! - 大地啊!
I know. How do I tell him?
我懂 该怎么和他说呢?
Just hit him with the truth.Or just hit him.
要么告诉他真♥相♥ 要么伤害他的少年之心
Life is short and I don't have time to mess around with
生命如此短暂 我没有时间和
boyfriends who are a bit too thick for me and don't
让我压力山大的男盆友 再鬼混下去了 而且
fit into my big plan and just bang on about pies all the time!
他一点都不关心我的人生大计 脑子里除了馅饼啥都没有!
Well, I think Rocky's quite clever.
好吧 我觉得Rocky应该一点就通
She actually called me weird.
她竟然说我是怪胎
Why am I always the one getting stuck with the weird label?
为什么我躺着也中枪?
"Weird" is one of those unhelpful words.
"怪胎"是最不待见人的俩字
It's like she thinks she's so normal.
好像她多正常似的
Who decides who's weird and who's normal anyway?
谁决定的 谁怪胎谁正常呢?
Everyone seems to know. How?!
大家似乎都知道 怎么回事?!
It was all decided at a gigantic meeting that no-one told you about.
是在一次大会上决定的 就你不知道
Sorry, I was just trying a bit of humour there.
抱歉 我想缓和下气氛
It's page two of the counselling handbook.
在心理辅♥导♥手册的第二页
Normal.
正常
Normal.
正常
Normal.
正常
Weird!
异类!
Normal, normal,normal, normal...
正常 正常 正常 正常...
Normal.Normal, normal, normal, normal.
正常 正常 正常 正常
Weird!
异类!
But what if this lot, what if this lot are normal and those are weird?
要是这些是正常的 这堆就是不正常的了?
Then what?
然后呢?
You have a lot of anger towards the other kids here.
你非常愤世嫉俗啊
It's a very real anger.
极其严重
Very real. Yes, I do.
很严重 的确如此 我知道
And what do you feel are your options here?
你现在打算怎么办?
I just want to kill them all.Everyone in the school.
我想杀了他们 杀了学校里所有的人
I guess I'm going to need a gun.
我需要把枪
Do you know where to...buy a gun?
你知道哪儿能...买♥♥到枪么?
Oh! It's not coming out and that was my last bit of change.
烦人! 出不来了 我就这么点儿钱了
She can't get her Kit Kat.
她拿不到奇脆巧克力了
She'll have to hit it.Tried that, obviously.
必须砸砸才行 - 你来试试呗
KIT KAT DROPS
巧克力掉出来了
See that?It's your princess powers.
看到了没?多亏你的公主超能力
Works every time.
屡试不爽
You need to take this seriously.She really feels hurt.
你必须得认真对待这件事才行 她真的很受伤
Just say sorry and it'll be fine.
只要说句抱歉就好了
It was 13 years ago!
都13年前的破事了!
Saz, over here, please.
Saz 过来一下
What's this I hear about your plans to carry out
这是什么情况 我听说你要
a massacre at the school?
在学校搞一场大屠♥杀♥?
What?! - You told the counsellor you want to kill everyone at the school. N
什么? - 你跟心理顾问说 要灭了学校里的所有人
It was a joke, Miss.I told him that, that's what I said.
就是个玩笑啊 老师 - 我跟他解释过了
"It's a joke," I said.
"就是个玩笑"
I mean, we all have little fantasies about
我是说 我们都有某种幻想
blowing everyone at the school away.I know I do.
让学校里的人都消失不见 我也会这么想
But, Saz, we don't tell people,because when we tell people,
不过 Saz 这可不能告诉别人 你要是告诉其他人
it has to go official.
事情就麻烦了
So, what does that mean?
会怎么样呢?
Basically, it means an anger management workshop for you
首先 你得去愤怒情绪管训班
and a massive shittage of paperwork for me!
然后还要写一堆垃圾交给我!
I'm going to see Dr Nick.
我要去见Nick医生
Again? You saw him yesterday.
又见?你昨天才见过他啊
Me and Dr Nick are getting on epic. So, so epic.
我和Nick医生相处十分美妙 太美妙了
The chemistry between us is like,oh, my God.
我们俩之间的化学反应 简直把持不住啊
Would you like to talk some more
你还想再多谈谈
about your feelings about Mr Andrews?
你对Andrews先生意外去世的看法么?
Who?Mr...
谁?
Oh, yeah, yeah, Mr Andrews.
对 是 Andrews老师
Sometimes it's like I can feel him in the building, like a presence.
有时候 我觉得他就在这
A big, bald presence.I'm so confused.
中年猥琐大叔 我好纠结啊
I wish he was here.
我希望他还在
Have you thought about writing him a letter?
你有想过给他写封信么?
Sometimes it's a good way of saying things to the person that you
有时候对已经逝去的人说一些
couldn't say to them when they were alive.
他们生前没有听到的话也未尝不是一种好办法
I'm not too good at writing, Sir.Nick.Dr Nick.
我不擅长写信啊老师 - Nick就行 - 医生
Just Nick.Sorry. All this grieving has got my nerves proper jangled up.
叫Nick就行 - 抱歉 我已经彻底凌乱了
If you don't want to write him a letter,
你要是不想给他写信
maybe you could say it to him.
跟他说说话也行
OK, what would you say to him if he was here right now?
那么 要是他就在这 你想跟他说点什么呢?
Just, "phish," just "phish,"just say it to me.
来 来吧 冲着我说
I would just say...
我只想说...
"You're a lovely, big man."
"你真是个讨喜的 大块头"
Go on."A hunky man with big,strong, hard arms, like Popeye."
还有呢 - "肩膀强壮有力的男神 像大力水手波派"
Popeye, the sailor-man?
大力水手波派 那个水手么?
Yes. I just want to be with you.
是的 我只想和你在一起
This is what you'd say to Mr Andrews?
这些就是你想对Andrews老师说的?
I love you, Doctor...
我爱你 医生...
Andrews.
Andrews老师
Shit. Lessons.
啊呸 上课了
Viva, have you managed to have a word with Amber about you-know-what?
Viva 你想好了怎么跟Amber说了么?
I can't do it, Sir.She just loves to sing.
我做不到 老师 她那么喜欢唱歌♥
Yes, I know that.That's the problem, isn't it?
我知道 这就是问题所在了啊 不是么?
It makes her really happy.
唱歌♥让她觉得很幸福
Sometimes we need to consider the happiness of others too.
有时候我们也要考虑下别人的幸福
Oh.Hey, Amber. You look nice.
嗨 Amber 光彩照人啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Why are you all dressed up?
你打扮成这副骚样儿想干嘛?
Wait a minute, is this for Dr Nick?No. You're lying.
等下 你想勾引Nick医生? - 才没有呢 - 你撒谎
I ain't lying.I always try and dress nice.
我没有说谎 我一直很骚气啊
No, you've been glamorising yourself.
哪有 你在自我陶醉吧
This is just my normal look except I done my plait at a different angle.
我平常就是这么打扮的 就是稍微改了下发型而已
That's not your normal look. You look like a bigger ho than usual.
你平常不是这样儿 现在太淫♥荡♥了
I can't help being beautiful, Holli.That's just who I am.
天生丽质难自弃啊 Holli 我本来就是个美人坯子
And anyway, I know he likes me,cos he hugged me.
还有 他也喜欢我 他可是抱了我呢
He hugged you?
他抱了你?
Yeah.
必须的
But if he did shag one of us,I am first, cos I saw him first.
不过 他要真想跟咱俩滚床单 肯定是我啊 我先看到的
Just don't throw yourself at him.You'll get a rep for being a ho.
别这么急不可耐地扑上去好么 大家都会说你淫♥荡♥的
You calling us hos?No, I'm not calling anyone a ho.
你说我们俩淫♥荡♥ 我谁也没说
I'm just saying that being nice is part of his job.
我只是想表达 保持友好也是他的职责之一
Pretty sure he doesn't fancy you.
很明显他对你没性趣
Cos you think he fancies me?He doesn't fancy either of you.
你也觉得他喜欢的是我么? - 他对你们俩都没性趣
Why are you being a bitch? Is it cos you're stressed about Rocky?
你说话怎么这么贱? 因为Rocky搞得你神经兮兮的?
Hi, Mr Jefferies! See you at choir later, Mr Jefferies!
嗨 Jefferies老师 合唱班见老师!
Amber, Viva thinks when you sing,you sound like
Amber Viva觉得听你唱歌♥就跟
you're being Tasered to death.
用泰瑟枪慢性自杀一样
Is that bad?Well, yeah, specially if it was the X26.
有这么糟? - 是啊 还是X26那款
I've tried it on myself once and I was like, "Aaarrrgh!"
我学过你那种腔 大概就是"啊啊啊啊啊!"
Mr Jefferies wants you to leave choir and he asked me to tell you.
Jefferies想让你离开合唱班 他让我来告诉你
You want me out of choir?
你想让我退出合唱班?
It's not coming from me,it's coming from Mr Jefferies.
不是我 是Jefferies老师的意思
I'm a good singer, aren't I?
我唱得很好 不是么?
Well, I think you have a really amazingly LOUD voice.
我觉得你的 嗓门还是很惊艳的
I know. You can hear me over everyone else in choir.
那是 万人从众 我在"发光"
I proper boom, don't I?Yeah.
我共鸣也很赞 对吧 是啊
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表