剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
No. He's really frail, she might hurt him.
千万别 Junior身体太差 Amber会伤到他的
It's not working.
还是不行
It's not working. She's going to whack him with a cushion.
没用 她打算拿靠垫直接抽了
Tell her to call an ambulance before she kills him.
趁她还没把人弄死 快叫救护车吧
It's not working!
一点用都没有!
I'm going to try something else!
我得试试别的办法!
She's waterboarding him with her Coke.
那姑娘把可乐泼人脸上了
It's not working.
不管用啊
It's not working.
好像没用
I really hope he's not dead.
真心希望他没死
He's dead, Holli. He's dead.
他死了 Holli 他死了
Dead, dead, dead.
死了 挂了 玩完了
Completely dead.
死翘翘了
I tried to save him, but I just couldn't!
我想救他 但是不管用!
He's dead!
他死了!
I'm standing in a room with a dead man!
我站在一个有死人的屋里
He didn't see you.
人家又没看到你
Oh, my God, how humiliating. Sit down, Viva.
我滴个神啊 太掉价了 快回来 Viva
He didn't see me. Doesn't matter. I don't even care.
他没看见我 没事啊 我没在意
Should I text him and tell him that he didn't see me?
我是不是该给他发条信息告诉他 他没看见我?
Why don't you just admit you still like him?
为什么不痛快点承认 说你还喜欢他呢?
Because I don't still like him.
因为我不喜欢他了啊
I don't know what you're laughing at, Amber.
你在贱笑个什么 Amber?
Brandon is completely using you and making you look a fool.
Brandon从头到尾都在利用你 你被人卖♥♥了还帮他数钱
No, he's not, I'm just being kind.
没有 大概我太善良
Gullible, more like.
是好忽悠吧
Yeah, kind, gullible, caring, they're all the same, aren't they?
好心 好骗 有爱 这些词不一样么?
No, they're different.
完全不一样啊
Are they? Well, I don't care. If I can help Brandon till his mum comes back,
不一样么? 反正我会撑到Brandon的妈妈回家
that's just being nice.
只是出于好心
So long as you're helping and not just doing everything.
只是你在帮忙 不是包办一切
Well, I have to do quite a bit, cos the funny thing is,
我确实干得不少 好玩的是
Brandon doesn't know how to work a lot of the stuff in his house.
Brandon基本没什么自理能力
I bet he doesn't.
我猜他也没有
He thought his vacuum cleaner was some sort of ornament,
他一直以为吸尘器是个摆设
so I had to show him how to work it.
我就给他示范怎么用
Girls, I hope you all enjoyed the chips I bought you,
姑娘们 希望你们喜欢我买♥♥的薯条
but it's time to get down to some team talk.
不过该说点正事了
Can I tell everyone about my idea? Thank you, Holli, but not right now.
能说下我的想法吗? - 很感谢 Holli 过会再说
Come on, Coach.
好不 教练
OK. Yeah, Holls, you go for it.
行了 Holls 你说吧
I welcome your input.
欢迎提议
We've just got to sort out the table.
就在这桌子上吧
So, if Ria positions herself between the defence and the mid-field,
要是Ria能插♥进♥对方的防守和后卫之间
then she can pick up through balls to Viva and me.
然后传球给Viva和我
Ria- I want Ria forward. - Fuck's sake. Ria is forward. Ria is the mustard.
我想让Ria当前锋 - 靠 她就是前锋 芥末酱代表Ria
Are you even listening?
你到底听没听?
Ria's the mustard? You said she was the pepper.
Ria啥时候成芥末酱了? 你说她是胡椒粉啊
No. Amber's the pepper, Viva's the salt and you're the old tea bag.
我可没说 Amber才是胡椒粉 Viva是盐罐 你是茶包
I'm not being funny, Holls, but it's best you leave the brainwork to me.
我是认真的 Holli 战术这种事最好还是交给我
This is how it's going to work.
这样才合理
I've got it all very carefully planned out.
我早就计划好了
Saz, that's eight. We're playing seven a side. Hah!
Saz 那是八个人 咱们是七人赛 - 切!
I'm Saz, I took my maths GCSE early and I still can't count to seven!
我叫Saz 我早就过了中学数学考试 虽然我都数不到7!
Yeah, right, sorry. My bad.
好吧 我的错
So, what I would do...is...that.
这样的话 就...只能...
You're taking off the mayo?
你把蛋黄酱拿走了?
Yeah, I'm benching the mayo.
没错 我把蛋黄酱排除了
You're benching the mayo?
把蛋黄酱排除在外?
Yep.
正解
I'm the fucking mayo, aren't I?!
这他妈的是我 对不?
Yep, you're the fucking mayo.
没错 这他妈的就是你
Right, Holli, you're off the team.
很好 Holli 你得滚蛋了
You're not part of the squad, you're not a sub, you're gone.
你不在是正式队员 也不是替补 你被开除了
Get out of here!
滚!
OK, right.
你行
I'm going to hold that vote again now and you can't stop me.
我要求重新选教练 你拦不住我
Who wants me to take over as new manager?
谁选我来当教练?
Sorry, babe.
抱歉了 亲
we haven't got much time,
时间不多了
so we're going to work hard for the next couple of days,
接下来几天要好好努力了
and we're going to keep it to the three basics.
主要有三大基本战术
Tackling, diving and trashtalking. What's trashtalking?
围追 堵截 爆粗口 - 啥叫爆粗口啊?
It's like when someone from West Mount is about to take
比如 要是西山队有人要
a free kick, you go up to them and say,
罚任意球 你就上去说
"Your mum gives blow jobs behind Lidls!" to put them off.
"你老妈在Lidles后面跪舔" 惹她们发火
But what if it's not true?
这不是纯属造谣吗?
Come on, it's West Mount, it's a 50/50 chance.
加油 这可是西山队 势均力敌啊
It doesn't matter if it's true, just abuse them.
是不是造谣都没关系 侮辱她们就行
"Your mum does it with hamsters."
"你老妈和仓鼠滚床单"
Nastier. "Your mum does it with ugly hamsters."
再粗俗点 -"你老妈和丑老鼠滚床单"
Ruder. "Your mum gives blow jobs to fat hamsters!"
再恶毒点 -"你老妈给肥仓鼠跪舔!"
Your homework is to work on better cusses.
还得回家再练练
Now, I'm going to give you a diving masterclass.
现在是冲刺大♥师♥班
When you dive, it's got to look like you've really tripped.
你向前冲的时候 很可能会被绊倒
Viva's going to give you a demo of this,
我先跟Viva演示一下
and this is what it needs to look like.
大概就像这样
Did everyone see that?
都明白了么?
I need a plaster!
我得打石膏了!
That's it, girls, but when you fall, you've got to commit to it.
就是这样 少女们 摔倒的时候要嫁祸
Really commit.
嫁祸懂么
Good work, Jade, that's what I'm talking about.
演得好 Jade 就是这个感觉
I think I've broke my ankle.
我觉得脚脖断了
That's great. Really lay it on. Maybe you've broken both ankles.
很好 再夸张点 说你俩脚脖都裂了
I think she's really hurt.
她是真的疼
No, this is what you all need to do, go massively over the top.
大家要做到就是这个 一起冲吧
I'm really fucking hurt! Of course you are, Jade.
我TM快疼死了! - 废话 Jade
Have a penalty, you're my star pupil.
发点球去 你可是我的得意门生
Ooh, you've got a bit of blood there.
你好像流血了
Blood?
血?
Very tricky without Saz and Jade.
没有Saz和Jade 感觉怪怪的呢
Why did she have to die without ever knowing her long-lost love
为什么至死 她也不知道自己失散多年的爱人
actually lived next door?
其实就住在隔壁?
I don't know, hon. Sometimes life's just sad.
我也不懂 亲爱的 人生无常啊
I'm going.
我要睡觉去
Good night, Junior.
晚安 Junior
Night, Junior.
安安 Junior
Now that your mum's coming back, we won't see much of each other.
既然你妈就要回来了 咱俩也不会经常见面了
I want to ask you something.
我想问你点事
Yes, Brandon?
什么 Brandon?
Can you do me a couple of bags of washing?
你能帮我再洗几袋子衣服么?
It turns out Junior's been leaving his dirty clothes under the bed.
Junior把自己的脏衣服都藏在床底下
What? It proper stinks.
你说啥? - 臭气熏天啊
But if you get in there quick, you can get it before he drops off.
最好在他睡着时都弄出来
I showed you how to work the washing machine.
我给你示范过怎么用洗衣机了啊
Yeah, but I'm not good at remembering that kind of stuff.
确实 不过我不擅长干这些活
My friends are right about you. You're a user.
我的闺蜜们说得对 你不过是在利用我
You're only nice to me when you want something. You're worse than Toggle.
用着我的时候就对我好点 你比Toggle还没良心
Who? Toggle.
谁? - Toggle
My dog from when I was little, only nice to me when he wanted a biscuit.
我小时候养的狗狗 它只有想要饼干的时候才搭理我
Hurt you very badly, hasn't he?
伤你至深啊 是吧?
Yeah. Toggle wasn't really a kind dog.
是啊 Toggle是条喂不熟的狗
Amber, I'm talking about Brandon.
Amber 我说的是Brandon
Oh, Brandon.
Brandon啊
Yeah, he hurt me, but the thing is, Viva,
也对 他是伤了我 不过问题是 Viva
when you love a boy like I love Brandon,
如果你像我爱Brandon那样去爱一个人
you can't just turn it off like a tap.
根本就停不下来
No, sure, but someone can decide not to be in a bad relationship.
不过 想改变关系还是得看你
But that's what I'm trying to tell you, Viva.
我就是想表达这点 Viva
You can't control being in love - no-one can.
爱是无法自拔的 - 无人例外
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表