剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
New pages! New pages!
新的日记 新的日记
"Some thoughts about masturbation." Oh, no.
关于自♥慰♥的看法 哦 不会吧
"No-one talks about masturbation,
没人谈论过自♥慰♥
"but I bet everyone is doing it, even Miss Phillips.
我打赌每个人都做过 就算Phillips老师也不例外
"But I bet if I tried to talk about it, they would pretend they don't."
不过要是问他们这个 他们绝对会否认
"On Monday, I masturbated, thinking about Brandon." Right.
周一我自♥慰♥意淫的是Brandon
"On Tuesday, I masturbated, thinking about Joe."
周二我自♥慰♥想的是Joe
"And Wednesday, I thought about Tyler."
周三我想的Tyler
"But that didn't work." "So I changed to Jordan."
但那不管用 - 然后换了Jordan
"But that didn't work." "So I changed to Brandon."
还是不管用 - 我又换了Brandon
Yeah, bet that worked for you, babe.
那肯定管用 骚♥女♥
Even I masturbate, thinking about Brandon.
我自♥慰♥都想着Brandon
"It's like sometimes I like BBQ flavour crisps
就像有时候我喜欢烧烤味的薯片
"and sometimes I like chicken. So what's the problem?"
有时候喜欢鸡肉味的 有什么问题?
What's crisps got to do with anything?
这跟薯片有什么关系
"And yesterday I masturbated,
昨天 我自♥慰♥
"thinking about Big Jim, the caretaker."
心里想着Big Jim 那个门卫
ALL: Urrgh!
恶
Come on, we've all done it.
行了 我们都这么做过
This is turning out to be a bit more original than I thought.
这比我预想的 还要出乎意料
I need to talk to you all privately.
我要和你们谈谈
Oh, hold on, I'm a slow reader.
等等 我读的有点慢
Saz, it's like you spend all your time making pie charts and wanking.
Saz 好像是你全部的时间 都在做图表和意淫自♥慰♥
I think people are going to forget about all this soon.
我觉得大家很快就会忘了这些的
No, they won't. "More to come tomorrow." Great!
不会的 - 明天还有更劲爆的 太好了
I need to talk to you three. Can we go to the cafe after school?
我要和你们三个谈谈 放学后去咖啡馆好吗
Viva, have you got a moment?
Viva 现在有空吗
I need an urgent word about my Gambia project.
我有点关于冈比亚项目的急事 要和你谈谈
It's not really about Gambia.
其实和冈比亚无关
I just saw you and got a slight heart-attacky feeling.
就是一见到你 有种心动的感觉
I really want to kiss you.
我真的很想吻你
Would you be into that idea at all?
你觉得合适吗?
Viva, are you coming?
Viva 你来吗
Shit, everyone! Viva's snogging Tyler Blaine!
我去 来人啊 Viva在和Tyler Blaine接吻
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
It's just a nice way to relax at bedtime.
只是打发睡觉前的无聊时间
You never tried hot chocolate?
你没试过热可可
I think it's really brave, you telling everyone about all this.
把这个公诸于众需要很大的勇气
Not many girls would do that.
一般女孩都做不到
She didn't exactly tell people, Amber.
她没打算要公诸于众Amber
I need to talk to you about the other stuff.
我和你们谈谈其他部分的
There's some other stuff. It's going to be about you.
一些地方写了关于你们的东西
All of you.
你们三个都有
You got it back?
你要回来了
After they photocopied the whole thing.
在她们影印完以后拿到的
Anyway, I want you to hear this from me.
总之 我想让你们从我这里听到这些
What did you put about me?
里面都写了我什么
I'm just going to read the worst bit, OK?
我就念最糟的部分吧
"Why does Amber have to be such a whore?
为什么Ambe表现那么浪
"I overlook the fact she's thick, because she can't help it,
忽略掉她浓重的口音不说 这不怪她
"but there is no excuse for her behaviour around guys.
但也没有理由解释 她在男人身边的行为
"She may as well just wear a big sign around her neck saying
她恨不得在脖子挂个条幅写上
'I do it with anyone'.
谁都可以上我
"Plus she thinks she's pretty, just cos she's got long, blonde hair,
再加上她自我感觉良好 就因为她有一头金色长发
"but I've seen that hair close up and let me tell you,
但是我近距离看过那头发
"she has bare split ends."
发尾有分叉
Split ends?!
分叉?
There's other bits, like when I expressed my shock
还有其他的 比如让我惊呆的是
that you thought a reindeer's antlers were its ears.
你认为驯鹿角就是它的耳朵
You'll find that antlers do double-up as ears.
你去看看 驯鹿的角还有耳朵的功能
It's true, I swear down. I'll back her on that one.
真的 我发誓 这点我支持她
No, it's not true. The ears are separate.
不是 耳朵和角是不一样的
Read mine now. OK.
念我的部分吧 - 好
"Viva is very pretty with beautiful, sparkly eyes and a great bod.
Viva 有着美丽闪亮的眼睛 非常可爱
"And she is a nice, kind girl who tries to help people."
她人很善良 一直帮助身边的人
That doesn't sound too bad.
听起来不太坏
"Can't they see, she's just a boring girl with no personality,
你们就看不出来 她只是个无聊没个性的女生
"whose only interesting point is how incredibly uninteresting she is."
人们唯一感兴趣的就是 她怎么会这么无聊
I think that's probably hurtful. I can't always tell.
我觉得有点伤人就没告诉你们
So what you put about me in there? Don't tell me, I can guess anyway.
关于我都写了些什么 我也猜的出来
"Holli's violent, Holli likes to hit people.
Holli很狂暴 喜欢打人
"Holli likes to bite people."
Holli还咬人
I haven't bitten anyone in ages, that is totally unfair!
我从来没咬过人 这太不公平了
It's probably easier if I just show you.
自己看更直接
What the fuck?
这他♥娘♥的♥是什么?
It's different nutritional breakdowns. What?!
这是个营养缺乏症表 - 啥?
I made a study of your food intake
我研究了下你的食物摄入量
and worked out some nutritional stats.
制出了营养情况表
Do you know your salt intake is about 700% what it should be?
知道吗 你盐的摄入量大概是正常的七倍
Whoa, your iron is low. You could well be anaemic.
你摄入的铁非常少 可能会贫血
Looking at these, it's amazing you haven't got scurvy.
你没得坏血症已经很积德了
Doesn't anyone want to say anything?
没人想说点什么吗
And I condition every day!
我每天状态都很好!
Let's go before my anaemic hand bangs on her face!
趁我贫血的拳头 还没打她之前我们走吧
I have tried to be there for you and support you,
我一直在你身边支持你
but all the time, it's just like you hate us!
结果 你居然讨厌我们
Isn't it true that we all think mean things about each other
是不是我们经常在心里攻击彼此
but most of us don't write it down and then get it exposed?
只是我们没有写下来 所以没有曝光?
What are you saying?
你什么意思?
If we're not her friends, then she's got no-one.
我们要是抛弃她 那她就没朋友了
And if we don't go back, Charlie wins.
我们不回去的话 Charlie就得逞了
Let's go back.
回去吧
Is there anything bad in there about Mac?
那里面有说我家Mac的坏话吗
Yes.
有
So, jokes that Daniel is doing toilet duty.
Daniel执勤太讽刺了
I guess Bitchcock doesn't know he's the main drug dealer in the school.
碧池苛刻肯定不知道 他是学校最大的毒贩子
Did you get the equipment, Holls? Yep!
工具到手了吗Holls? - 当然
Hurry up, Holli.
抓紧点 Holli
I really don't get what you see in Big Jim.
我真不懂你看上Big Jim什么了
Hello, Tyler.
你好啊 Tyler
Hey, Charlie. Hey, Madison. Hey, Miffy. Hey...you.
你们好啊Charlie Madison Miffy
Hey...you
你好 那个谁
We're a dance act.
我们参选的是舞蹈
Cool. And have you got a name?
酷 有名字吗?
We're called The Pretties.
我们叫 最靓女孩
And, Tyler, just to say, on behalf of all of us, about how epic it is
Tyler我代表所有人想对你说
the amount of funds you managed to raise for that school in Camibia.
你为冈比亚学校 筹集资金的行为太伟大了
Madison, I was supposed to say that.
Madison你抢了我的话
Awesome. Go for it.
很好 开始吧
You all right, Charlie?
没事吧Charlie?
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表