剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
进入安全线路
Going secure.
国会一点资金也不会批的
Congress isn't going to approve any of the funds.
任何官方的事都没联♥系♥了
No access to anything official.
你来这也不愿意见爸
You're not going to see Dad when you're here?
我已经隔着窗户看过他了
I already saw him through the window.
这些买♥♥点能帮到他的东西
This should buy him whatever help he needs
- 足够用到你回来 - 我备了架塞斯纳凯♥旋♥号♥
- until you get back. - I have a Cessna Caravan
在机库里等着呢 我只需要有个人能驾驶她
waiting in a hangar; all I need is someone to fly her.
听着 他拿货的价比一万二一公斤低多了
Look, he getting it for much less than 12 a key.
你找个人蹲在他老巢这边
You have somebody stake out his little crib,
- 直接去找他上家 - 生日快乐 Franklin
- get right to the source. - Happy birthday, Franklin.
你和我妈说过话吗 她过的怎么样
You talk to my moms at all? How she doing?
她的心都碎了 你说她过的怎么样
Her heart's broken. How you think she doing?
可♥卡♥因♥ 可以抽的
Cocaina, smokable.
现在是皮可-联合区的黑人在卖♥♥
Right now, it's being sold by mayates in Pico-Union.
Pedro逃跑是有原因的
Pedro ran for a reason, hmm?
他也许永远不会回来了
He might never come back.
我们杀了他父亲
We killed his father.
他是不会就这么甘休的
He's not going to let that go.
- Avi - 洛杉矶警♥察♥局 不许动
- Avi! - LAPD! Don't move!
- 所有人都蹲下 - 糟了 快跑
- Everybody down! - Oh shit, come on, get!
- 手背到头后 - 这孩子有前科
- Hands behind your head. - Your boy's got priors.
还有因为是重罪 保释金要五万
And because it's a felony, the bail's 50.
- 我要保他出来 - 可♥卡♥因♥的货源没了
- I want him out. - Coke's officially gone.
明天一大早 我们就去奥克兰
First thing in the morning, we head up to Oakland.
拿足够我们撑下来的货
Get enough rock to tide us over.
不好意思了 孩子
I'm sorry about this, kid.
- 谁在那 - 是我
- Who goes there? - It's me.
- Pedro - 你好啊 老大
- Pedro? - Hello, prima.
你为什么来这 Pedro
Why are you here, Pedro?
这问题不对
That's not the right question.
我就想听你说这个
I want to hear your answer.
不
No.
正确问题是 我为什么要走
The question is, why did I leave?
我们知道你为什么走
We know why you left.
你逃了
You ran.
我们埋你父亲的时候你都不在
We had to bury your father without you.
- 我们得打理一切 - 我以为我会下一个死
- Deal with everything. - I thought I was next.
你怎么敢这么想
How fucking dare you?
知道么 一开始 我以为我是在逃离你
You know, at first, I thought I was running from you.
还有你
And you.
但你知道我最后发现了什么吗
But you know what I figured out?
我是要逃离自己
I was running from myself.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病 嗑嗨了吗
The fuck is wrong with you? Are you high?
我能给你讲个故事吗
Can I tell you a story?
那
So...
一天晚上 我在一家
one night, I was in some
埃尔帕索的烂酒吧里
terrible bar in El Paso.
实际上 那地方叫"大洞"
In fact, it was called the Hole.
两周时间只顾喝酒到断片
Two weeks of drinking and blacking out.
我醒来的时候 根本不知道
When I looked up, I had no idea
我在哪或者怎么过去的
where I was or how I got there.
但当时 一个女服务生走来
But then, one of the waitresses came by
开始和我说话
and started talking to me.
我问她为什么这家酒吧叫大洞
I asked her why the bar was called the Hole,
她说是从本地国家公园的名字来的
and she said that it was named after a local state park.
她还说那里是个神圣的地方
And she said that it was some sort of a sacred area...
数千年前印第安人在那里生活
That Indians lived there thousands of years ago.
之后 我约她出去
And then, I asked her out
去和我一起看看那里
to go see it with me.
- 所以是女人的事 - 嗯 我们就约会了
- So this is about a woman? - Yeah, we began dating.
她让我不再喝了
She helped me dry out.
帮我变成了一个崭新的人
Helped me become a new man.
你真是满嘴屁话
You're so full of shit.
你来这真实目的是什么
Why are you really here?
我不是来打仗的 好吗
I'm not here to fight, okay?
那你来要干嘛
第一件事 我的钱
To begin with, my money.
我继承的遗产
My inheritance.
你们拿着呢 是吧
You have it, yes?
我早上给Gutierrez打电♥话♥
I'll call Gutierrez in the morning.
- 一两天能给你 - 好
- Should only take a day or two. - Okay.
如果你们不计较 我一拿到钱
Once I have it, if you still feel this way,
我们就离开
we'll go.
- 你带着她吗 - 她叫Soledad
- You brought her? - Her name is Soledad.
对
And yes,
我带着她
I brought her.
因为我们要结婚了
Because we're going to get married.
我一两天会打来问钱的事
I'll call in a day or two about the cash.
噢 糟了
Oh, shit.
搞什么鬼 老兄
What the fuck, man?
噢 Franklin 你个蠢货
Oh, Franklin, you stupid motherfucker!
操
Shit.
Leon Leon 是你吗
Leon, Leon, that you?
Leon 醒醒
Leon, wake up.
快啊 Leon Leon Leon 醒醒
Come on, Leon. Leon, Leon, wake up!
Leon 操
Leon! Fuck.
嘿 嘿 嘿 在下边
Hey, hey, hey! Down here!
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
你是谁
Who are you?
你没听见我和你说话吗 混♥蛋♥
You can't hear me talking to you, motherfucker?
你是谁
Who are you?
你图我们什么 老兄
What you want from us, man?
你图我们什么
Huh, what you want from us?
你搞砸了 Franklin
You fucked up, Franklin.
白粉飞
Louie!
天杀的
God damn.
Franklin.
嘿 Franklin
Hey, Franklin.
有人在吗
Anybody here?
这呢
In here.
你在呢
You in there?
你见Franklin了吗
You seen Franklin?
Louie去哪了
Where Louie at?
你屁都不知道
You don't know nothing.
Leon.
- 嘿 Franklin - 嘿 嘿 嘿 你还好吗
- Hey, Franklin. - Hey, hey, hey, you okay?
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
我不知道 老兄
I don't know, man.
不是吧 老兄 我都尿裤子了
Aw, hell no, man. I fucking pissed my pants.
嘿 你在哪被抓的
Hey, where were you grabbed?
我正往家走
I was walking home,
有个白人来问我路 但
and some white dude asked me for directions, but...
我不清楚了 老兄
I don't know, man.
操 我被弄的不轻 兄弟
Shit, I'm fucked up, cuz.
- 你看清他的样子了吗 - 没 没看清
- You get a good look at him? - No, not really.
我他妈的头疼死了
My motherfucking head hurt.
嘿 外边有多少人
Hey, how many are out there?
我不知道 我只看见一个
I don't know. I only saw one.
你个臭小子
You punk motherfucker.
我发誓 我腾出手来就把你杀了
On my momma, I'm going to kill you when I get loose.
听到我说话了吗 臭虫 我要杀了你
You hear me, you fucking worm? I'ma kill you!
快点 快点 Franklin
Come on, come on, Franklin.
快点 Franklin 快想 快想 Franklin
Come on, Franklin. Come on, come on Franklin.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this?
你♥他♥妈♥拿这个干什么
What the fuck are you going to do with that?
什么鬼...操
What the fuck... ow, fuck!
- 嘿 嘿 停下 - 嘿 嘿
- Hey, hey, stop! - Hey, hey!
- 住手啊 老兄 - 告诉我逮捕的事
- Stop, man. - Tell me about the bust.
什么
What?
- 告诉我逮捕的事 - 逮捕?
- Tell me about the bust. - The bust?
- 告诉我逮捕的事 - 什么逮捕
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表