剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
This is an immigration raid, muchachos.
坐下
Have a seat.
手马上举起来
Hands up right now!
- 从那边起来 - 手放在背后
- Get away from there! - Hands behind your back!
马上趴在地上
On the floor right now!
什么都别说 你们听到了吗 别说话
- 嘿 闭嘴 - 嘿 他们是合法的
- Hey, shut up. - Hey, they're legal!
- 嘿 那两个 - 他们是合法的
- Hey, those two. - They're legal.
我这有文件
I got the paperwork.
所有人 都过来
All of you, come over here.
这些就都是真的吗
And these are real how?
- 你什么意思 - 我又不是第一次
- What do you mean? - Wouldn't be the first time
看到伪造的绿卡
I saw forged green cards.
我不雇非法移♥民♥
I don't hire illegals.
- 嗯 可不是么 - 你们都一个样
- Yeah, I bet. - You guys are all alike.
- 什么 - 我是边境小城来的
- Excuse me? - I'm from a border town.
我一直得和你这种人
And I've had to deal with people
- 打交道 - 所有文件都不是假的
- like you. - None of that paperwork is fake.
看着我父亲
Watching my father
收拾那些你们...
put his office back together after you...
给你可怜的小父亲留下烂摊子怎么了 坐下闭嘴
Bully to your poor little daddy but sit down and shut up.
嘿 听着
Hey, look.
这边一切都有条不紊 好吗 警官
Everything here is in order, okay, sir?
- 我猜... - Soledad
- I bet... - Soledad.
这样你晚上才硬得起来吧
This is how you get hard at night.
走进这里 装的像个大男子汉
Walking in here, acting like a big man.
躺在床上你又胖又丑的老婆旁边
When you slip into bed next to your fat, ugly wife,
脑子里想的都是我吧
are you gonna be thinking about me?
你觉得我不能拘留你么
You think I can't detain you?
- 你屁都做不了... - 婊♥子♥...
- You can't do shit... - Twat...
- 嘿 - 混球
- Hey. - Puto.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你就这么点力气吗
Is that the best you can do?
- Larry 搞什么 - 嘿
- Larry, what the fuck? - Hey!
- Larry - 住手
- Larry! - Stop it!
- 松开 - 从这里滚出去
- Get off. - Get the fuck out of here.
好了 我们这就走
Okay, we're going.
我们走
We're going.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
Matt?
Matt!
干 他他妈走了吗
Damn it. He fuckin' left?
嘿 冷静点
Hey, calm down.
- 我还在 - 好了 感谢老天
- I'm still here. - All right, thank Christ.
听着 你得打给爸
Listen, you gotta call dad
告诉他你去不了了
and just tell him you're not gonna make it.
- 你开玩笑吗 - 快点
- Are you kidding me? - Come on.
我们没有多少时间了
We don't have a lot of time!
还有 呃
And, uh,
你得穿双靴子
you want to put some boots on
- 还有 其他衣服 - 慢点
- and, uh, put on anything - Slow down.
不怕脏的都行
that you don't mind getting dirty.
还有 呃 拿件夹克
And, uh, get a jacket
晚上会很冷的
'cause it's gonna get cold.
什么叫 她走了
What you mean, she's gone?
她不干了 退出了
She done. Quit.
你每分每秒都剥削她在那炉子边上干活
You got her slavin' over that stove 24/7.
你觉得她还能怎么办
What the fuck else you think she gonna do?
她是这么说的吗
That's what she said?
所有事对她来说都不够好
Ain't nothin' ever good enough for her.
总想要更多东西
Always wanting more.
要我说走得好
I say good riddance.
我们可不需要这种屁事
We don't need that shit.
你觉得这是好主意吗
Think this a good idea?
觉得我们几周前就该这么干了
Think we shoulda did this weeks ago.
嘿 我们为什么来这
Hey, why we out here, huh?
小子 你要问几次啊
Nigga, how many times you gonna ask?
- 还好吗 - 那 他是领头大哥 是吧
- What's up? - So he the big boss, huh?
那个高高瘦瘦的
The tall skinny one?
对 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
他就是Saint
That's the Saint.
- 你还好吗 - 嗯
- You good? - Yeah.
你管吧
Take this.
你带头干这个
Take the lead on this.
- 注意点 - 听好了
- Pay attention. - Listen up!
你们干的都不错
Y'all been doing good.
我们为你们骄傲
We proud of y'all.
但是现实是
But here's the real.
我们干的越棒 就有越多人打我们主意
The better we do, the more attention we get.
越多人想抢走我们的东西
More people want to take what we got.
我今天叫大家出来
I brought us out here today
就为了解决这个问题
help deal with that attention.
现在 你们都放聪明点
Now, we expect y'all to be smart.
就是说别随便就瞎开枪
That mean no go shootin' these shits off.
没理由地乱射上一同
Bustin' off rounds for no God damn reason.
敢这么胡搞 你出局
Any of that bullshit, you out.
而且还得被狠狠收拾一顿
And you gonna get a fuckin' beat down to boot.
现在 我和Peaches
Now, me and Peaches,
我们要给你们演示怎么上子弹
we gonna show you how to load 'em up,
瞄准 还有开枪
aim, and fire 'em.
这样你们才不会把自己的鸡♥巴♥打掉
So y'all don't shoot your dicks off
就像是蠢货会做的事一样
like a bunch of motherfuckin' idiots.
我们在这边弄完之后
Now after we finish here,
我们给你们准备了一个小圣诞惊喜
we got a little Christmas surprise for ya.
听着 你们都可以喝酒
A'ight? All you can drink.
- 可以 - 上♥床♥
- Uh-huh, yeah. - Fuck.
- 对 - 抽嗨
- Yeah! - Smoke!
- 好 - 喝 抽 干
- Yeah! - Drink, smoke, fuck.
他妈的大狂欢
Motherfuckin' party.
爽
Yeah!
- 好了 来 - 好
- Yeah, come on. - Yeah!
爽了吗
You good?
好了 给你
带给我 那些贫困的人 疲乏的人...
Give us your poor, your tired...
那些渴望滚蛋的人
Your yearning to fuck off.
对了 说的对
好 听这个
喝一大杯
没种的人 才喝不光
他妈的圣诞快乐 外国佬们
Merry fucking Christmas pinches gringos.
不敢相信那混球真打你了
要是我在那我肯定
你就放Gigi去对付他
嗯 可不是么
我每天送这些货就累死累活
那你到底给不给我们圣诞假
哦 没门 就当和平常一样
我知道你讨厌假日 但是...
Soledad和我要开车去大瑟尔那边
这是我们一起的第一个圣诞
要开创些我们自己的..
你懂的 传统
好吧 求你们停下
只要我不用再看你们做这个就行
As long as I don't have to see that anymore.
嗯 好
Yeah, bueno.
圣诞快乐 姐
Merry Christmas, cuz.
拜 拜 拜
Bye! Bye, bye.
她成了圣诞奇迹了吗
Is she now a Christmas miracle?
他很帅 又有钱
他对她很好
He treats her right.
我能看出来
I can see it.
你在他身上有弱点
可能吧
给我来
去哪
Where?
我给你看样东西
你已经什么都给我看过了
不 还有别的 快点
嘿 今天不错
Hey, good shit today.
给大家都武装上了
Gettin' everybody strapped up.
你还需要点别的吗 兄弟
You need anything else, man?
钱方面的 之类的
Money-wise, maybe?
你干的很辛苦
You workin' hard.
我知道你有那一大家子要照料
I know you got that big ass family to look after.
你的表弟还想去上大学
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表