剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
洛杉矶
right now.
看着我
Look at me.
准备好了吗 娘娘腔 再给你多来点
You ready, marica? You ready for some more?
冲 冲 冲
Vamo, vamo, vamo. Oye, oye, oye.
我觉得飞行员可能不太喜欢
I don't think fly boy likes it.
飞行员小子可怜了
Too fucking bad for fly boy.
过来 你说你想参与
Oye, come on, you said you wanted to be
可♥卡♥因♥行当
in the cocaine business.
现在准备好了吗 混♥蛋♥
You ready now, hijo de puta?
你好
Hello?
嘿 是谁
Hey, who is this?
是谁
Who is this?
我是说你是Danilo 还是Diego
I mean is it D... Danilo or... or Diego?
啊 Reed
Ah, Reed.
我们可以出发了吧
Tell me we're ready to go.
我们回来了
We are back on.
呃 Matt在那吗 让我和Matt谈谈
Is, uh, is Matt there? Let me talk to Matt.
我们把你朋友埋在可♥卡♥因♥里
We are drowning your friend in coke,
还马上要在斗鸡身上
and about to put razors
装上刀片 这样它们可以把彼此撕碎
on the roosters so they can slice each other to bits.
但更重要的问题是
But the more important question is:
- 我们准备好了吗 - 嗯
- Are we ready to go? - Yeah.
我们回来了 都搞定了
We're back on. It's fixed.
让我和Matt谈谈
Just let me talk to Matt.
好的
Okay.
- 好的 呼吸 - 快...回...家
- Okay, breathe. - Come... home... soon.
我有幻觉了 我看到鸡了
I'm seeing things. I'm seeing chickens.
- 我看到鸡了 - Matt
- I'm seeing chickens. - Matt?
- 别再吸可♥卡♥因♥了 - 他不让
- Stop doing cocaine. - He won't let me.
太多了
So much.
我的心跳开始奇怪了
My heart is starting to beat weird.
它像在给一首歌♥打拍子
It's starting to beat like it's to a song.
像一首哥伦比亚摇篮曲
Like a Colombian lullaby.
开始像一首哥伦比亚摇篮曲
Starting to beat to a Colombian lullaby.
再给他点可♥卡♥因♥
Let's give him more coke.
更多可♥卡♥因♥ 更多
More coke. More coke.
不 不 不 停
No, no, no, stop.
别再给他可♥卡♥因♥了
Don't give him any more cocaine.
我是Diego
This is Diego.
回来接着做生意 不然你的朋友
Get this business back up, or your friend
就会去和装了刀片的鸡去斗
will find himself fighting the razor-blade roosters.
而他会输的
And he would lose.
我说的就是这个 都安排好了
That's what I'm saying, man, it's fixed.
我安排好了 好了 我几个小时之后...
I fixed it, it's good. I'm gonna be home in a...
就带着现金...马上就回家了 好吗
a few hours with, uh... with the cash, okay?
- 别再给他可♥卡♥因♥了 - 我们刚刚开始
- No more cocaine. - We are just beginning.
等等
Wait.
按着他的嘴
Hold his mouth.
不 不
No, no...
求你了 宝贝
Please, baby.
我只想洗个澡
I just want a shower.
放我走吧 我身上很痒
Please let me go, I'm getting all itchy.
- 马上 - 求你了
- Soon. - Please!
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
- 因为我爱你 - 我也爱你 宝贝
- 'Cause I love you. - I love you too, baby,
如果你让我离开的话 我会停下的
so if you let me out of here, I'll stop.
我保证
I promise.
我们可以去滑轮世界
We can go World on Wheels.
只有我们
Just us.
就像...这一切开始之前
Like... like before all of this.
求你了 Lee
Please, Lee.
我这么爱你
I love you so much.
求你了 帮帮我
Please help me.
我不认为你准备好了
I don't think you're ready yet.
我当然准备好了
Of course I'm ready!
宝贝...为了你...
Baby... For you...
来吧 就像我说的一样
Come on, it'll be just like we said.
我们会...
We could be...
我们会是幸福的一家人
we could be a happy family.
但你...你得先放开我
But you... but you gotta let me out.
好,吗 因为我的胳膊疼死了
Okay? 'Cause my arms is hurting.
就一会 宝贝 求你了
Just for a little while, baby, please.
你必须待到清醒
You gotta stay to sober up.
那 操你的
Fuck you, then!
小鬼
Buster.
蠢货 贱♥人♥
Stupid ass bitch nigga.
我再也不会再和你在一起了
You ain't never gonna get none of this ever again.
我会去找一个真正的男人
I'm gonna find me a real man
找一个不介意自己的女人
who don't have a problem with his woman having
有一点乐趣的
a little fucking fun!
我被像畜生一样拴在这
You the reason I'm stuck
全都是因为你
like a fucking animal!
等等 等等 你们要去哪
Wait, wait, wait. Where y'all going?
你们就把我丢下不管吗
Y'all just gonna leave me here?
好 去当Franklin的狗吧
Fine, go be Franklin's bitch!
- Leon - 抱歉了 兄弟
- Leon! - Sorry, man.
你就只是个小贱♥人♥
You ain't nothing but a bitch!
她情况很糟 是吧
She got it bad, huh?
嗯 别操心她了
Yeah, don't worry about her.
是Kev的事
This is about Kev.
嗯 我去他新家了
Yeah, I checked his new spot.
- 没找到他 - 他走了
- Can't find him. - He gone.
他一团糟 说着什么你骗了我们
He all messed up, going on about you lying
- 又出钱收买♥♥我们 - 骗
- and paying us off. - Lying?
骗什么了
Lying about what?
Delroy和Victor
Delroy and Victor.
他到底说了什么
Exactly what did he say?
他说你一直都知道是谁杀了他们
He said you knew all along who killed them.
不在意 骗了我们
Didn't care, lied to us.
你只是在保护你自己的生意
It was all about you protecting your business.
天啊 那个蠢货
God, that motherfucker.
他说他知道这些是她说的
He said he knew all this 'cause she told him.
她 哪个她
She? She, who?
- 我不知道 - Lucia吗
- I don't know. - Lucia?
那个...墨西哥人
The... the Mexican?
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
- 什么 - Leon...
- What? - Leon...
Lucia想要配方 我说了不行
Lucia wanted the recipe and I said no,
那她一定是从Kev这里拿了
so she must have got it from Kev.
- 但Kev不会这么做的 - 换出Delroy的杀手吗
- But Kev wouldn't do that. - For Delroy's killer?
- 但你说她不知道 - 走吧 我们得找到他
- But you said she ain't know. - Come on, we gotta find him.
我刚和洛杉矶警局谈过了
I just talked to the LAPD.
他们找到了具尸体
They found a body.
应该是Pedro的
Believed to be Pedro.
中了两颗子弹
Got two bullets.
他被扔在一个小巷子里
He was left in some shitty alley.
你只能做到这些吗
That's the best you could do?
你没必要杀了他
You didn't have to kill him.
尤其是如果你像合作的话
Especially if you were thinking of cooperating.
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
你不知道
You don't?
你觉得你特别冷酷无情是吧
You think you're so fucking ice cold?
等到时候我带你
Wait until I bring you
去验尸房♥辨认他
to the morgue to ID him.
他们觉得被野猫啃了
They think feral cats got to him.
操
Fuck.
Pedro一直会做
Pedro was having nightmares
你们俩发现了
about you two finding out
杀了他的噩梦
and killing him.
我半夜能听到他
I'd hear him
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表