剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
是因为你聪明
It's because you're smart
又小心 这是能让我们都满意
and careful. Those are qualities
的份量的货 大概吧
that'll serve us both well, I think.
我以为我们说了十公斤 一公斤一万
I thought we said ten keys, ten a pop.
对啊 那就是钱
Yeah, that's the money.
我的顾客不用大额钞票付款
My customers don't pay in large bills.
你就没听说过银行吗
You ever hear of a bank?
你知道一个黑人拿着
You know what happens when a black man
一堆五块十块到银行去会发生什么吗
walks into a bank with dirty fives and tens?
或许你是找错银行了
Maybe you're using the wrong bank.
或许你能给我指个对的银行
Maybe you show me the right one.
如果我这么做 你可能会
If I do that, maybe you could start
每周拿比十千克更多吗
taking more than ten keys a week?
开始几次还是十千克吧
Still a couple deals with ten first.
之后我们可以再谈谈加量的事
Then maybe we could talk about doing some more.
好
Sure.
生意只有和对的人做才放心
Business is only as good as the people you work with.
你是说你会和把你
You mean you work with people
电击 讯问 迷昏的人合作吗
who tase, interrogate, and drug you?
还有和找人跟踪你的人合作
And people who have you followed.
以后每周都会有这么多货吗
And this is gonna be coming in every week now?
- 对 - 我们得在每间房♥
- Mm-hmm. - We're gonna need a stove
- 都放个炉子 - 再找更多工人
- in every room. - And more fucking cookers.
炉子 可以办
Stoves, yeah.
我想控制一下知道制毒方法的人的数量
I want to be careful about who know the recipe.
所以现在 还是只有家里人上手
So for now, we keep the cooking in family.
即使我们把这些都制好
Even if we get this all rocked up,
我们外边也没有足够叫卖♥♥的人
we ain't got enough soldiers out there.
甚至全洛杉矶都没有这么多吸毒的
There ain't enough smokers in LA for all this shit.
你们只需要制好分好就行了
All y'all gotta do is cook it up and break it down.
出货的事我来操心
I'll figure out how to move it.
好了 兄弟
All right, man.
- 嘿 老兄 - 嘿
- Hey, man. - Hey.
现在Avi不在 谷里都没人卖♥♥
With Avi gone, the Valley's pretty dry.
我想拿一公斤的粉去试试
You cool with me taking a kilo of powder,
你觉得行吗
seeing if I can move it?
你认识有联♥系♥的人吗
You know somebody hook it up?
嗯 我认识几个能有帮助的人
Yeah, I know a couple guys who could be good for it.
好 兄弟 都给你了
All right, man, all you.
只要是我这拿的货
As long as I'm fronting this shit,
我们六♥四♥分账
we split it 60/40.
好 我没问题
Okay, that's good by me.
成
Rad.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
嗯 来吧
Yeah, come on.
Louie和Jerome在这吗
Louie and Jerome here?
不 只有我们
No, we alone.
你看上去真美
You look nice.
怎么
What?
真的是Jerome
Was it really Jerome
让你带着那把枪吗
that made you carry around that gun?
我们只是小心而已 Mel
We're just being careful, Mel.
那你从没在任何人身上用过枪吗
So you ain't never used a gun on anyone?
从来没有过
Never.
好
Good.
Wright先生
Mr. Wright.
Wright警官
Officer Wright.
有什么事 警官
How can I help you, Officer?
你看到那辆丰田了吗
You see that Toyota,
停在街角那辆
parked down the block?
怎么了
What about it?
那是一个失踪人口的车
It belongs to a missing person
名叫Malcolm Jenkins
named Malcolm Jenkins.
诨名Biscuit
Went by "Biscuit."
他给你最近雇过的一个保释人工作
He worked for a bail bondsman that you recently hired.
所以呢
So?
你没有别的要说的了吗
Is that all you gotta say?
没什么要说的了
Nothing else to say.
你能解释下车的事吗
You want to explain the car?
可能车坏了
Maybe it broke down.
可能他朋友把他接走了
Maybe his friend picked him up,
可能他搭公交了
maybe he took the bus.
可能是那个混♥蛋♥把这车偷了
Maybe somebody stole the motherfucker
然后丢在那了 我不清楚
and left it there, I don't know.
狗屁
Bullshit.
我不知道你来找我♥干♥嘛
I don't know what you want from me, man.
我就在自己家 好好看着电视'
I'm just in my crib, watching TV.
你肯定觉得自己比谁都聪明吧
See, you think you're smarter than everybody else.
但你才不是呢
But you're not.
听好了 我要把这件事
You see, I'm gonna make sure
根查到底 一定要找出真♥相♥
that the truth surfaces with this shit.
在那之前
Until then,
离我和我身边人远点
stay the fuck away from me and mine.
你明白吗
You understand?
就这些吗
That all?
尸体都在哪
Where are the bodies?
处理掉了
Gone.
你就没想着检查一下他们是不是有辆车吗
You didn't think to check if they had a car?
我在他口袋里感觉到有钥匙 我确定
I knew it was there when I felt the keys in his pocket.
但我还能怎么办
What am I supposed to do about that?
去偷了
Steal it?
让我的指纹搞的到处都是
Get my fingerprints all over it?
他们烟消云散了
Them men dead and gone.
而也不到他们为止
They won't be the last.
管好你自己的事就好 Saint
Just do your job, Saint.
我做好我该做的
I'll do mine.
好 快搬走
Okay, move out.
快点 快点 快点
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.
快点
Let's go!
快走
Move!
- 快点 快点 快点 - 走了
- Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go! - Move it!
把他们全都赶出去
Let's get them all out of here now!
离我他妈远点
Get the fuck away from me!
走了 走了
Move it, move it, man!
离我他妈远点
Get the fuck away from me!
我才不走 我不搬
I ain't moving! I ain't going!
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表