剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
你就这么走了吗
You gonna leave just like that?
你干什么呢 Lorena
What are you doing, Lorena?
你知道这才是我们被撤离的原因
You know this is why we got shut down...
他和他的搭档
him and his partner.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
而且你也不知道
And you don't either.
这些人很有关系
These people are seriously connected.
你继续查下去 丢了工作
You keep after this, losing your job
只是最轻的后果而已
is gonna be the least of your worries.
说真的 Tony 到了这一步...
Honestly, Tony, at this point...
我根本不在意什么工作了
I couldn't care less about the job.
谢谢你做的一切
Thanks for everything.
行动组明天早上就
Task force moves on the Colombians
对哥伦比亚人动手
tomorrow morning.
你确定你不想参与吗
Sure you don't want to be part of that?
狩猎愉快
Happy hunting.
Oso!
我们得走了
你差点害死我的孩子
You could've killed my kid!
Oso.
不 Oso. Oso. Oso
No, Oso. Oso. Oso.
醒醒 别离开我
Quédate. Quédate conmigo.
别离开我
Quédate conmigo.
不 Oso Oso Oso 等等
No, Oso, Oso, Oso, espérate.
我在这呢
Aquí estoy, okay?
我就在这里不走
Aquí me voy a quedar.
我就在这 我的爱人 我就在这
I'm right here, mi amor. Aquí estoy.
不 不 不 不 Oso Oso
No, no, no, no, Oso, Oso.
求你了 Oso 求你了
Please, Oso, please.
别离开我
Quédate conmigo.
我就在这 我就在这
I'm right here. I'm right here.
尼加拉瓜 是吧
Nicaragua, huh?
有点意思
That's interesting.
抱歉 你...你是谁 你不能进来
I'm sorry. You... Who are you? You can't be here.
我猜问题应该是
I guess the question is,
哪个在尼加拉瓜做工作的局
what agency doing work in Nicaragua
会想要关停一桩缉毒局的行动
would want to shut down a DEA operation?
你是Villanueva那里的卧底
You're the undercover at the Villanueva place.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
我一直以为是个男人
Guess I figured it was a guy.
嗯 他们一般都这么想
Yeah, they usually do.
看上去我抓到你撤离了
Looks like I caught you moving.
我真的希望这都是因为我
I really hope it's because of me.
你知道的 你毁了我的 我毁了你的
You know, you wreck my life, I wreck yours.
好
Right.
所以 呃...见到你很愉快
So, um... this has been fun,
但我觉得你应该走了
but I think probably it's time you went.
如果你觉得这样更好 我就猜了
I can just start guessing if that's better for you.
情报研究局
Bureau of Intelligence and Research.
不是 国♥家♥安♥全♥局 中♥央♥情报局
No, NSA. CIA.
我确定上级应该不让你问这些问题了
I'm pretty sure you were told to stop asking those questions.
而我也会不问下去的
And I will as soon as I hear something
如果我听到了真♥相♥
that sounds like the truth.
噢 真♥相♥
Oh, the truth.
嗯
Yeah.
我i认为真♥相♥也许就是
I think the truth is probably
你和我在这里都是因为相同的原因
that you and I are in this for the same reasons.
让美国变得更好
Make America a better place.
让美国变得更安全
Make America a safer place.
所以你能不能给我解释一下
So why don't you go ahead and explain to me
你关停我的调查
how you're making that happen
怎么就能达到这些目的
by shutting down my investigation
这样我就走
and I'll leave you alone?
我给了你们哥伦比亚人
I gave you the Colombians.
我好奇 你是谁能做到这一点
And how are you in the position to do that, I wonder.
你知道那个好奇心和猫的故事 对吧
You do know about curiosity and the cat, right?
我更喜欢狗
I'm a dog person.
你的上级 他们不知道你来了 对吧
Your superiors don't know you're here, do they?
我的上级基本什么都不知道 Reed
My superiors don't much of anything, Reed.
嗯 或许你一直在给错误的人工作
Well, maybe you were working for the wrong people.
那又怎么
And what?
你就是对的人吗
Are you the right people?
或许吧 我不知道 或许
Maybe. I don't know. Maybe.
又或许我不是一个你需要解决的问题
Or maybe I'm not a problem that you need to solve.
我们出去兜一圈吧
Let's go for a ride.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
如果要我把一切解释给你
If I'm gonna tell you about all this,
我必须要喝一杯
I'm gonna need a drink.
你也一样
So are you.
我跟着你
I'll follow you.
有消息吗
Any luck?
- 妈妈 - Franklin
- Mama. - Franklin.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
- 你没事吧 - 嗯 我没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm okay.
Kev 他...
Kev, he was...
他正要去杀一个坏人 妈妈
He was gonna kill somebody bad, Mama.
一个有关系的人
Somebody who knew people
他们可能会找来报复
who might have come looking for payback.
来找我 你...
Come after me, you...
所有人
everybody.
我没想杀了Kev 妈妈
I didn't mean to kill Kev, Mama.
我没想杀了他
I didn't mean to kill Kev.
听着 我不知道可能会发生什么
look, I-I-I don't know what might happen,
我可能要离开了
and I might have to leave,
但我必须来见你
b-but I had to see you.
我必须来见你 我必须告诉你
I had to see you, and I had to tell you
我不想失去任何我爱的人
that I don't want to lose nobody else I love.
我以为我做这一切能帮助我的人
I thought I could do all of this and help my people.
但没有成功
But it's not working out.
所以我想让你知道...
So I want you to know...
如果要你留在我的生命里
that if having you in my life
就代表我必须把这一切都停下...
means that I got to stop all of this...
那我会为你做到的 妈妈
then I'm gonna do that for you, Mama.
说点什么 妈妈 求你了
Say something, Mama, please.
我只想确保你安全
I just want to make sure you're protected.
Cissy 我是Andre 开门
Cissy, it's Andre. Open up.
你走
You go.
- 我知道Franklin在里边 - 操
- I know Franklin's in there. - Fuck.
我爱你
I love you.
- 警♥察♥ - 举起手来
- Police! - Let me see your hands!
别开枪 求你们了 别开枪
Don't shoot him! Please, don't shoot him.
- 别动 - 别开枪
- Don't move! - Don't shoot him.
等等 等等 求你们了
Wait, wait, please.
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot him. Don't shoot him.
- 不要抵抗 - 好了
- Stop resisting! - All right!
Franklin.
- 走吧 - 别动
- Come on. - Stay down.
Franklin.
现在站起来
Stand up right now.
快点
Come on.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
我爱你
I love you.
我就知道你不能离开你的妈妈
I knew you couldn't stay away from your mama.
我就在这
I'm right here.
我就在这
I'm right here.
我就在这
I'm right here.
- 孩子 - 抱歉 妈妈
- Baby. - Sorry, Mama.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我就在这
I'm right here.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表