剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
她的名字叫Soledad 我们就要结婚了
Her name is Soledad. We're gonna get married.
她过去在艾尔帕索经营一家
She was tending bar at some shithole
破酒吧 名字叫大洞
in El Paso called El Hueco.
- 我想工作 - 嗯
- I want to work. - Yeah.
而且我浪费的时间够多的了
And I've wasted enough time.
我备了架塞斯纳凯♥旋♥号♥
I have a Cessna Caravan
在费尔法克斯机场机库里等着呢
waiting in a hangar at Fairfax Airport.
我只需要有个人能驾驶她
All I need is someone to fly her.
你知道我他妈爱你 对吧
You know I fucking love you, right?
我很高兴你能来
I'm glad you're here.
我应该在早上前回去的
I'm supposed to be back by morning.
或者至少打给Jerome
Or at least call Jerome.
整天就受那个卷发混♥蛋♥的气这种日子
Your days of slaving for that Jheri curl motherfucker
一去不返了
are over.
- 见鬼 - 噢 擦...Cissy
- Hell nah. - Okay, sh... Cissy.
醉了 嗨了 醒着
Drunk, high, sober,
我才不在乎 没人想让你来这
I don't give a damn. Nobody wants you here.
把他们全都赶出去
Get them all out of here now!
我才不走 我不搬
I ain't movin'! I ain't...
我的顾客不用大额钞票付款
My customers don't pay in large bills.
你就没听说过银行吗
You ever hear of a bank?
嘿 你想要点什么 我们有你要的 老兄
What you lookin' for? We got what you need, man...
怎么
What!
我们要传个信出去 对吧
We got to send a message, right?
就杀一堆老人孩子传信吗 兄弟
By killing a bunch of old folks and fuckin' kids, my nigger?
我们不能他妈的让那群外国佬
We can't let these motherfuckin' wetbacks kill
杀了我们的人然后假装什么都没发生过
our people and walk around like ain't shit happened.
那你就要见一个墨西哥人杀一个吗
So you gonna go and kill the first Mexican you see?
那才有用 兄弟
That's what you do, man.
我就知道你没骨气干这个 Saint
I always knew you wasn't built for that shit, Saint.
好么
What's up?
你也圣诞快乐
And a merry Christmas to you.
好
Okay.
那 呃
So, uh,
不是说我才想起来什么的 但是给
not like I needed a reminder, but here.
我给你准备了点东西
I got something for ya.
Jason Peters?
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
而且你47岁
And you're 47 years old.
开玩笑的
It's a joke.
那 去那张纸上
So, uh, show up at that address.
写的那个地址
the one on the card there.
周二的时候
Tuesday.
这回可千万别提前一小时去了
Please don't show up an hour early to that one.
- 好了 - 你有西装吗
- Right. - And you got a suit?
好一点的行头
Something nice to wear?
- 我能弄到 - 好了
- I can get one. - All right.
别在鞋上省钱
Don't cheap out on the shoes.
嘿 你从哪弄到这些的
Hey, where'd you even get these?
找对路子就行
Gotta know who to ask.
再见了
I'll see ya.
Jason他妈的Peters
Jason motherfuckin' Peters?
嗨
Hi.
你一定就是Cissy了 我是Nia
You got to be Cissy. I'm Nia.
我们通过电♥话♥
We spoke on the phone?
我是Edgewood收♥容♥所♥的流浪汉
I'm an advocate for the homeless
的辩护人
at the Edgewood Shelter.
发生什么了
What happened?
警♥察♥清空了一处场地
Cops were clearing an empty lot
为了在奥♥运♥会的时候
in an effort to make our city pretty
保证市容市貌
in time for the Olympics.
Alton当时不想离开
Alton didn't want to leave.
- 什么时候 - 六天前
- When? - Six days ago.
他就一直躺了这么久吗
And he's been here ever since?
他们今天想让他出院
They wanted to release him today.
但他两根肋骨折了
But he has two broken ribs,
还有需要清理的创口, 缝线
cuts that need cleaning, stitches.
让他回那里 他会死于感染的
Send him back out there and he'll die of infection.
你怎么拿到我电♥话♥的
How'd you get my number?
你是他在老兵署的紧急联♥系♥人
You're his emergency contact at the VA.
他的老兵证在他身上
He had his vet ID on him.
他正在养伤的最虚弱阶段
He's through the worst of the detox.
但如果放他回街上去
But if he gets put back on the street
他很有可能就又会去酗酒
chances are he runs right back to the bottle.
无论去哪里他都可能这样
Chances are good of that no matter where he goes.
听着 我不知道你们的情况
Look, I don't know y'all's situation,
但他现在需要一个安全的地方待着
but he needs a safe place right now.
你不知道你要我做的意味着什么
You don't know what you're asking me.
对 我不知道
That's true. I don't.
嘿 Kev
Hey, Kev,
那天真不好意思了
sorry about the other day.
你有你非办的事不可呢
You gotta do what you gotta do, right?
你们怎么样了
What's up y'all?
- 怎么了 圣诞老人来早了吗 - 天 我希望里边是三明治
- What, Santa come early? - God, I hope it's sandwiches.
那些才不是三明治
Them ain't no sandwiches.
你知道我们现在有的货
You know we can't move the product
都卖♥♥不了 对吧
we already got, right?
还有我切到拇指了
And I cut my thumb.
场面很难看 到处是血
It was gross. Blood everywhere.
我们又没必要全卖♥♥光
We ain't got to move it all.
只是我就得买♥♥这么多 行吗
It's just how much I gotta buy, all right?
那就多雇几个毒师
So hire more cookers.
- 再雇几个叫卖♥♥的 - 我们说过这事了
- And more dealers. - We've been through this.
而你还是听不进去
And you still ain't listening.
听着 我们不能冒险泄露我们的...
Look, we can't risk giving away...
配方 配方 Franklin
The recipe, the recipe. Franklin.
我头发都臭了 脚站的疼
My hair stank and my feet hurt.
- 我很抱歉 - 如果你想把这批货搞完
- I'm sorry. - If you want this rocked up,
就叫醒那个沙发上打鼾的去吧
wake up the motherfucker snoring on the couch.
我一个人没法干啊
I can't do this alone.
- 嘿 我也要走了 - 什么
- Hey, I'm out too. - What?
得见我家姑娘去
Gonna go see my girl.
要是你能让她来做
Who I could see in here
我也不用出去就能见她了
if you would allow her to cook.
你想听点好消息吗
You want some good news?
当然
Sure.
挺好的 是吧
Pretty good, right?
真的不错啊
That's real good.
天
Damn.
实际上挺简单的
It was easy actually.
谷里饥渴得很呢 朋友
The Valley is thirsty, amigo.
你这次想拿三包吗
You want three this time?
天...喔
Damn... whoa, oh.
嗯
Yeah.
不错 兄弟
It's good, man.
一样的 六♥四♥分账
Same deal. 60/40.
成 兄弟 谢谢你了
Rad, man. Thank you.
听着 我知道现在正在开个派对
Look, I know of a party going on right now.
这些货会大卖♥♥的
This will sell like hotcakes.
不 你得来帮我制这些 Rob
No, you gotta help me cook this shit, Rob.
不 相信我 兄弟
No, trust me, brother.
你会想让我去这个派对的
You want me at this party.
我们之后再聊 好吗
I'll catch you later, okay?
白粉飞
操
Fuck.
你迷路了吗
Did you get lost?
不好意思
Sorry.
- 准备好了吗 - 嗯
- Ready? - Uh-huh.
走吧
Let's do it.
嘿 Amira 我们准备好了
Hey, Amira. We're all set.
这边走
Right this way.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表