剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
I don't front money ever again.
下次你没钱交
Next time you come up short,
我的生意伙伴就会来找你了
my partners will pay you a visit.
明白
Understood.
回宾馆去 打个电♥话♥
Go back to the hotel, make a call.
枪就开始往巴拿马运了
Guns will start making their way to Panama.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们得 呃
We're gonna need to, um...
找一个清理队过来
send a cleaning crew to the house,
把那些包起来...都暴露了
pack that up... that's burnt.
这地方也一样
Same thing with this place.
我只是需要一点...我只是再需要一点可♥卡♥因♥
I just need a little... I just need a little more coke
不 不 你需要休息...还有医疗处理
No, no, you need rest... and medical attention.
给
Here.
噢 老天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
- 噢 - 呃 ...给
- Oh. - Uh, uh... Here.
我感觉不太好
I don't feel good.
好 呃...
Okay, uh...
你得带他去医院
you got to take him to the hospital.
不 我就睡一觉
No. I'll lay down.
你回家 休息吧
You go home. Rest.
好 呃...
Okay, um...
行 带他回家 让他睡吧
uh, yeah, take him home, put him in bed,
给他静脉注射
give him an IV.
- 嘿 - 怎么
- Hey. - Yeah?
你做的很棒
You did great.
- 听到了吗 - 嗯
- You hear me? - Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
走吧
Come on.
走吧 这样就行 撑住
Come on. Here you go. Hold up.
有我呢
I got him.
老天啊
God damn.
你们都他妈去哪了
Where the hell y'all been?
收到我的传呼了吗
Get my damn pages?
- 出什么事了 - 怎么了
- What's wrong? - What's up?
Kevin死了
Kevin dead.
什么叫他死了
What the fuck you mean he dead?
警探去了Cissy的家里
Detectives went by Cissy house.
他们告诉她的
They told her.
不 那是他们诈你的
Nah. They fucking with you, man.
不 有两个被Claudia收买♥♥的警♥察♥
Nah, I heard the same thing
我从他们那得到一样的消息
from the two cops on Claudia's payroll.
他的动脉被打中了 大出血死了
His artery got hit, and he bled out.
你♥他♥妈♥到底为什么要射他
Man, why the fuck did you have to shoot him?
- 嘿 嘿 - 怎么
- Hey, hey. - What?
你♥他♥妈♥到底为什么要射他
Man, why the fuck did you have to shoot him?
不 去他妈的吧
No, fuck this shit!
不 不
No. No.
还有别的
There's more.
警♥察♥知道你的名字 Franklin
Cops got your name, Franklin.
- 他们知道是你干的 - 不 去他妈的吧
- They know it's you. - Man, fuck this shit.
什么
What?
- Lee - 不 就让他走吧
- Lee! - No, just let him go.
你有更大的问题
You got bigger problems.
现在是谋杀罪了
It's a murder beef now.
他们有控方证人
They got a federal witness.
我们得谈谈这对你来说意味着什么
We got talk about what that mean for you.
对我们所有人
For all of us.
嘿 宝贝 我给你拿了点吃的
Hey, babe, I got you some food.
Wanda!
干
Shit!
警♥察♥会一直到Cissy家
The cops gonna keep coming...
还有我们这
our place, Cissy's.
他不能永远在那躲着
And he can't hide out here forever.
那他能去哪里
Where he gonna go?
我认识巴吞鲁日的人
I got people in Baton Rouge.
这孩子刚杀了自己最好的朋友
The boy just killed his best friend.
他自己怎么面对这些
How he gonna handle that alone?
那你觉得他被逮捕就更好吗
You think it's better he get arrested?
你觉得Franklin能在监狱里撑几天
How long you think Franklin gonna last in prison?
我认识的人 就像家人
My people, they family.
他们会照顾好他 护他周全
They'd look after him, keep him safe.
嘿 孩子
Hey, baby.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
你有Leon的消息了吗
You hear from Leon?
还要一段时间呢
That's gonna take a while.
Kev和我说的最后一句话是
The last thing Kev said to me was,
你生来就干不了这个
"You ain't built for this."
- 或许他说的对 - 侄子...
- Maybe he was right. - Nephew...
不然事情怎么会走到这一步 不是吗
Why else does shit go down like this, huh?
我警告过你这些事
It's the shit that I warned you about.
你想赚钱吗
You want to make money?
那就得承担后果
You gonna deal with the consequences.
没有别的办法绕开
Ain't no way to get around that.
嗯 我一直都清楚下一步该怎么做
Yeah, well, I've always known the next step.
一直清楚我想要什么
Always known what I wanted.
我也总能得到
And I can always get it.
但这事...
But this shit...
我不知道他妈的该怎么办了 叔
I don't know what the fuck to do, Unc.
孩子...
Baby...
或许你只是需要点时间离开这里
maybe you just need to take some time away
离开这一切 好吗
from all of this, right?
就给自己放个假吧 等着风波过去
Just give yourself a break, let the heat die down,
尤其是有缉毒局在这边打探的时候
especially if we got DEA snooping around.
这也许是个好主意
That might be a good idea.
你姨 她在巴吞鲁日有些亲人
Your auntie, she got some family in Baton Rouge.
我打个电♥话♥ 一切就能安排好
I make one call, and we good.
如果你想 我今晚就能把你送出去
I can get you out of here tonight if you want.
我走了 那生意怎么办
I leave, what happens to the business?
你可能需要...
You might need to...
把这些都推迟一下了
put things on hold for a minute.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
是你吗 儿子
Is that you, son?
如果是你的话 求你了 让我帮你
If it is you, please, let me help you.
儿子 和我说句话
Come on, son, talk to me.
告诉我你在哪
Tell me where you are.
求你了 让我帮你吧
Please, let me help you.
- Jerome和Louie呢 - 让他们回家了
- Jerome and Louie? - Sent 'em home.
听着 我很抱歉没和你说实话 兄弟
Look, I'm sorry I lied to you, man.
所有事都是我的错
This shit's all my fault.
没找到Wanda 所以我就出去找她了
Didn't find Wanda, so I went out looking for her.
你应该知道 街面上有消息
You should know, word's out.
所有人都在说Kev被枪击了
Everybody talking about Kev being shot.
说着你为什么这么做
Talking about how you might of done it.
- 哪些所有人 - 小马仔们...
- Who's everybody? - Lookout boys...
卖♥♥货的 买♥♥货的...
people selling, people buying...
所有人
everybody.
他们都说什么
What they saying?
都一团乱麻
It's all twisted.
有人说你杀了他是因为他想夺权
Some saying you shot him because he tried to step up.
其他人说是因为哪个女人
Others saying it's because of some girl
或者是因为他欠你钱
or he owed you money.
你说什么了
What you say?
我说你什么都没干
I said you ain't do shit,
那都是洛杉矶警局陷害你的
that is was LAPD setting you up.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
你知道的 我可能得走了
You know, I might have to leave.
- 去哪 - 你还是不知道为好
- And go where? - Probably best you ain't know.
听着 我知道这些事一团糟 但我要你帮个忙 兄弟
Look, I know this shit's a lot, but I need a favor, man.
你觉得你能给我弄来辆车吗
You think you can get me a car?
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表