剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
一直都喝
Always.
这东西怎么待在空中的
How's this thing stay in the air?
呃
Uh...
- 大多是运气吧 - 物理学
- Luck, mostly? - Physics.
啊 物理学
Ah, physics.
- 坠过机吗 - 当然
- Ever crash? - Oh, yeah.
- 每次都坠 - 他开玩笑呢
- All the time. - He's kidding.
听着 孩子 放松点
Listen, kid, relax.
没有人比我飞的更好
Nobody does anything better than I fly.
401狐鳟呼叫塔台 请求行至
401 Foxtrot to tower, request permission to taxi
二七左
to two seven left.
塔台呼叫401狐鳟
Tower to 41 Foxtrot,
二七左跑道可通行
cleared to cross runway two seven left.
401狐鳟 谢谢
401 Foxtrot, thank you.
坐稳了 各位
Hold on, boys.
我们走
Here we go.
塔台呼叫401狐鳟 雷达通讯
Tower to 41 Foxtrot, radar contact.
朝230方向飞行 爬升至2000英尺保持
Fly heading two three zero. Climb and maintain 2000.
401狐鳟呼叫塔台 前往230方向
401 Foxtrot to tower, heading two three zero,
爬升至2000英尺保持
climbing and maintaining 2000 feet.
谢谢 塔台
Thank you, tower.
401狐鳟 通话退出
401 Foxtrot, AMF out.
- 嘿 他和谁说话呢 - 霍桑塔台
- Ay, who he talking to? - Hawthorne Tower.
但我们飞的足够远之后
But we get far enough out,
就和别的人报信了
and we check in with someone else.
对 你飞在天上的时候从不孤单 Franklin
Yup, you are never alone when you're up here, Franklin.
别说这个国家一无是处
Don't ever say this country doesn't have its moments.
但你飞的全过程他们都跟踪你吗
But they tracking you the whole time?
嗯
Yup.
但需要的话总有办法绕开他们
But there are ways around it if need be.
对
Yeah.
主要办法就是飞低点
Going low is the main way.
什么鬼
What the fuck!
噢 老兄
Oh, man.
求你别再这么做了 搞什么啊 老兄
Please don't do that again. What the fuck, man?
我看你还挺享受的
I think he likes it.
噢 老兄
Oh, man.
那你拿上货之后...
So after you pick up the product...
- 嘿 Franklin - 你怎么运回来
- Hey, Franklin. - How you bring it back
- 到国内 - 再问一个问题
- to the country? - Ask me one more question.
我就把你从这扔下去
I'm going to throw you out this fucking plane.
我整天飞也不腻
I could do this all day.
所以我才飞
That's why I fly.
你能来上边
You can be up here,
而不是待在下边
and not down there.
这...这就是自♥由♥
This... This is freedom, man.
Matt学会走路前就想飞了
Matt wanted to fly before he could walk.
去吧 抓住操纵杆
Go ahead, take the yoke.
- 不了 - 快啊
- Nah. - Yeah.
快点抓住了
Grab that fucker right now.
- 不是那个 - 啊
- Not that! - Ah!
我开玩笑呢 抓住吧
I'm just kidding. Grab that.
抓住啊 老弟 抓住 没事的
Grab it, man. Grab it, we're fine.
- 去吧 - 干嘛
- Go ahead. - What?
快点啊 驾驶飞机 飞行员
Come on, fly this plane, pilot.
好了 我抓住了
All right, I got it.
这来了位飞行员啊
We got a pilot here, boys!
爽 飞到南中区去吧
Yeah, running South Central, baby!
别喊了 别喊了 耳麦里都是你的声音
Stop yelling, stop yelling. I got you on the headset.
噢 兄弟
Oh, man.
我不敢相信
I can't believe this shit.
我在驾驶这东西呢 看到了吗 Reed
I'm flying this motherfucker. You see me, Reed?
这里就好 老兄
Here's good, man.
你不想让我把你送到房♥子吗
You don't want me to drop you at the house?
不了 这就够了
Nah, it's fine.
那 几天之后 你做好准备
So, a couple days, you'll be ready?
嗯 十公斤
Mm-hmm, ten keys.
一公斤一万
Ten grand a key.
还有 我 呃 我会把修车的钱出了
And, I'll, uh, I'll pay to fix the car up.
不了 我不用
Nah, I don't need it.
我只要你的货
Just need your product.
嘿 听着 老兄
Hey, look, man.
我理解你今天为什么那么做
I understand why you did what you did today.
我真的
I do.
从现在开始 不玩游戏了
From here on out, no games.
不搞花招 不说屁话
No tricks, no bullshit.
你和我来真的
You be straight up with me,
我会和你来真的
I'll be straight up with you.
但如果你搞了我...
But if you ever fuck with me...
或者任何我在意的人...
Or anybody that I care about...
那没你好果子吃
Then it won't be good for you.
你明白吗
You understand that?
嗯
Yeah.
我明白 Franklin
I do, Franklin.
Reed Thompson.
搞成这样都是你的责任
You're the one responsible for getting into this mess.
我是说 你知道的 你得嘴紧点
I mean, you know, you gotta keep this shit tight.
不然 我是说 我们在这干嘛呢
Otherwise, I mean, what are we really doing?
- 他们有我的照片 - 嘿
- They had pictures of me. - Hey.
- 呼 - 他来了
- Ho! - There he is.
- 嘿 - 老天啊 侄子
- Hey. - God damn, nephew.
- 你去哪了 老兄 - 噢 天啊
- Where you been, man? - Oh, my God.
- 我有个故事给你们听 - 嗯 Leon都告诉我们了
- I got a story for y'all. - Yeah, Leon told us.
嗨 那只是一半
Yeah, that's just the half of it.
我们要往大发展了
We about to move into the big leagues.
信那个绑♥架♥了你的人就能做大吗
By trusting that white guy that kidnapped your ass, huh?
嗯 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
我猜那就代表我要制的毒更多了 是吧
Guess that mean I'm going to be cooking a lot more, huh?
代表我们都要更进一步了
It means we all got to step up.
她会很喜欢这的
She's going to love it here,
无论她和你怎么说
no matter what she says about you.
她很坚强
She's tough.
比你想象的坚强
Tougher than you think.
生意还好吗
Business going well?
做生意就那样
It has its challenges.
她知道多少我们干的事
How much does she know about what we do?
她要成为我的妻子
She's going to be my wife.
我知道的她都知道
She knows what I know.
你就这么相信一个
You trust a woman you've only known
- 你才认识了几个月的女人 - 对
- a few months with all that? - Yes.
而你也该信她
And you should, too.
Gutierrez明早9点会准备好你的钱
Gutierrez will have your money at 9 AM.
到时你就可以走了
Then you can go.
你知道的 Soledad说对我了
You know, Soledad is right about me.
我想做我自己的事业
I want to do my own thing.
从埃尔帕索开始干挺不错的
El Paso is a great place to start.
- 祝你在那好运 - 不 这里才是家 洛杉矶
- Good luck there. - No, this is home, LA.
我现在离开 我们曾经做过的一切都白费了
I leave now, everything that we did was for nothing.
我们曾经做过什么 Pedro
And what did we do, Pedro?
我们都雇了Gustavo拿这笔钱
We both hired Gustavo to take that money.
我们都想进入可♥卡♥因♥的生意
We both wanted to be in cocaine.
我父亲的死我们都有责任
My father's blood is every bit as much on my hands as yours.
我走到这一步 我们到这一步
I'm here now. We're here.
我想继续我们开创的事业
And I want to run what we created.
我以为你只想要你的钱呢
I thought you just wanted your money?
不 我独自漂泊的时间太久了
No, I spent too much time alone.
我想成为家族的一员
I want to be part of a family.
考虑一下吧 求你了
Think about it, please.
你怎么不把头塞自己屁♥股♥里
Why don't you try sticking your head up your ass?
- 看看合不合适 - 不对 老铁
- See if it fits? - Nah, nigga.
你得搞出一副侧面看着像大舌头那种样子
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表