剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
我...还要在这待多久
How... how long I gotta stay here?
到你脑子正常为止
Till you stop being fucking crazy.
- 那要是我要上厕所呢 - 那就尿在地毯上
- What if I gotta pee? - Then pee on the carpet!
反正也要把这块烂布扔掉
Getting rid of this nasty-ass shag anyway.
嘿 搞什么
Hey, what the fuck?
我一直在呼你
I been paging you.
需要你帮忙Wanda的事
Needed your help with Wanda.
呼了你一整天了
Been paging you all day.
你为什么不给我回信啊
Why you ain't answering me, huh?
- 和我说句话啊 - 这些都是狗屁 兄弟
- Fucking talk to me. - It's all just bullshit, cuz.
狗屁 你刚有了套房♥子
Bullshit, you just got a fucking house.
房♥子又不在我们的名下 Lee
Houses ain't even in our names, Lee.
两个都不在 我打了电♥话♥
Neither of them. I called the number?
我和旧主人谈了
I talked to the old owner.
这两套房♥子归Franklin的公♥司♥所有
Franklin's company owns this.
这些都不是我们的房♥子
They ain't even our house, man.
Franklin只是帮着不牵扯我们的名字
Well, Franklin just keeping our names out of it.
- 保护我们什么的 - 为什么要保护我们
- Protecting us and shit. - Protecting us from what?
小子 他只想讨自己的员工开心而已
Nigga, he just wants his workers happy.
他可不会给我们什么
He ain't give us this shit
- 只因为他爱我们的 Lee - 不知感激的混♥蛋♥
- because he love us, Lee. - Ungrateful motherfucker.
我们几个月前还一无所有
We ain't have shit a couple months ago.
你不能相信他说的做的
You can't trust shit he say or do.
- 你得相信我 Lee - 你胡说八道
- You gotta trust me, Lee. - You're trippin', man.
你帮我个忙
You gotta do me a favor.
你是我最好的朋友 是吧
You my best friend, right?
如果出了什么事照顾好我家人
Take care of my family if something happens to me.
我会的 Kev 但到底出什么事了
I will, Kev, but what the fuck is going on?
他知道
He knew.
一直以来 那个混♥蛋♥都知道
All along, that motherfucker knew
谁杀了Delroy和Victor
who killed Delroy and Victor,
而他屁都没说
and he ain't say shit.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道的
How the fuck do you know that?
- 因为她告诉我了 - 谁
- 'Cause she told me. - Who?
是谁不重要
Don't matter who.
只有一件事重要 就是...
All that fucking matters is that...
Franklin就是个大骗子
Franklin is a fucking liar.
不要相信Franklin
Don't trust Franklin.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
再见了 Lee
Bye, Lee.
天杀的
God damn it...
干
Shit.
别问了 你肯定不想听
You don't even want to know about it.
都处理完了 我觉得
It's taken care of, though. I think.
LeRon还等着我呢
Well, LeRon is waiting on me,
那我为什么非得留在这
so why I gotta be here?
我给你看样东西
Let me show you something.
过来
Come here.
给你看个东西
Show you something.
过来啊
Come here.
这他妈是啥
The fuck is that?
- 你不认识了吗 - 不
- You don't recognize it? - No.
这是我们第一次约会坐的椅子
That's the bench where we had our first date.
什么
What?
雷东多海滩码头
Redondo Beach pier.
我们就坐在这里
We was sitting right there.
你记得你怎么开我玩笑吗
Remember you was making fun of me?
说什么 这个俗人
Talking about, this some cheesy ass shit
- 带你去雷东多码头 - 噢...
- taking you down to Redondo Pier. - Oh...
那时候我就知道 就那时候
That's when I knew, right then,
我们会在一起
we was gonna be together.
我只记得你把钱包落在家里
Well, all I remember is you left your wallet
只能让我付了晚餐钱
at home, and I had to pay for dinner,
说是这么说
or so you said.
- 我钱包确实没带 - 嗯
- I did leave my wallet. - Mm.
嘿 这不是有螺栓的吗
Hey, was this bolted down?
嗯 花了一会儿才把它弄开
Yeah, it took a while for me to get this shit up.
我带着这东西跑
I looked kinda funny
看着可太有意思了
trying to run with this damn thing.
那如果你被抓了怎么办
And what if you had got caught?
嘿 放马过来
Shit, come on.
全城都是我的主场 知道吗
I was all-city in the backfield, you know?
那些家伙才抓不住我
Motherfuckers ain't gonna catch me,
我跑 触地得分 对了
I'm running. Touchdown. Yeah.
还有东西要给你看
Got something else to show you.
- 好吗 - 好的
- All right? - Okay.
- 待在这 别动 - 嗯
- Stay right here, don't move. - Mm-hmm.
你知道 如果我记得没错
You know, if I remember right
我们当时看着一些人钓鱼
we was watching some men fish.
你也把他们拐回来了吗
You bring them back, too?
上一周
As of last week,
我赚了$220,000
I done made $220,000.
那是一半
That's 110.
是你的
That's yours.
你知道这不是钱的事 对吧
You know this ain't just about the money, right?
我...我知道
I... I know.
这是尊重的事
It's about respect.
我们是伙伴
It's about being partners.
我们在所有事上一起拿主意
Us both making the decision in everything that we do.
我搞砸了自己还是清楚的
I know when I'm messing up.
我会弥补的
I'm gonna fix it.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, baby.
你想谈谈
You wanted to talk?
说吧
Talk.
你知道James出了什么事吗
You know what happened to James?
嗯
Yes.
- 他和你说了我的事吗 - 嗯
- He tell you about me? - Yes.
我能问问你是谁吗
And may I ask who you are?
我为主管处理分离出去的事宜
I work on compartmented issues for the Director.
据我的了解你永远都不应该
And it's my understanding that you're not supposed
联♥系♥我们 特别是行动主管
to contact us ever, especially the DDO.
而你也绝不应该出现在这里
And you're definitely not supposed to be here,
更别说威胁要宣扬
much less threatening to make noise.
嗯 我总要吸引你的注意
Mm-hmm. Well, I had to get your attention somehow.
现在注意到你了
Now you have it.
那是什么事
So what is this about?
我在行动中取得了巨大的进步
I am making huge strides in the effort.
刚凭自己将运量提升了三倍
Just tripled the allocation completely on my own.
很快我就无需国会拨款了
Pretty soon I won't need Congress at all.
但 现在
But, at the moment,
我有一些阻碍需要移除
I got a little static I need relieved.
是一桩调查 需要中止
It's an investigation that I need dropped.
一通局间的电♥话♥
Problem easily solved with
很轻易就能解决
one interagency phone call.
- 哪个部局 - 缉毒局
- Which agency? - DEA.
你可以拒绝
You can say no if you want.
但要明白那就表明要
But understand that that means shutting
关停整个行动
the entire operation down.
就代表不再有钱 不再有枪
It means no more money, it means no more guns.
为保证安全 我们必须要销毁
To be safe, we'll have to destroy
Ballard先生为你建的档案
Mr. Ballard's file on you.
为了合理推诿 做什么都行
Whatever you need to maintain plausible deniability.
也许还要将你的
Might have to downgrade
也安全权限向下调整
your security clearance as well.
我可以接受
I can live with it.
你还需要一些东西来交换
You'll also need something to trade.
你告诉他我可以给他
You tell him I can offer him
两个卡利贩毒团伙的主事
two Cali Cartel captains
他们现在就在
who are in Los Angeles
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表