剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
我曾经整晚在床上躺着
I used to lay in bed all night
听你为他而哭
listening to you cry over him.
现在他是唯一一个
Now he's the only reason
我不每晚都流泪的原因
I'm not crying in my bed every night.
Cissy 你又有一单
Cissy, you got another order.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
Franklin晚了
Franklin was late.
这事那个女巫医怎么没告诉你呢
I'm surprised the lady witch doctor didn't warn you.
你知道我只是开玩笑的 对吧
You know I'm just teasing you, right?
你就是不相信有更高的存在 对吧
You don't believe in anything higher, do you?
好吧 行
Okay, fine.
说真的怎么样
How did it go really?
我们的未来看起来明媚吗
Is our future looking bright?
说真的 不
她警告我了
She warned me.
- 要小心 - 小心什么
这条小线
看它曲折的样子了吗
You see how it curves?
就代表不要相信矮个子墨西哥女人
It means don't trust short Mexican women.
尤其是名字跟sandia压韵的
Especially the ones whose names rhyme with sandia.
拆开包装 然后就开始分小吧
Pedro, Soledad.
帮她们干活
在拿货之前我们还有两小时准备
We have two hours to get everything ready for pickup.
你看到了吗
Okay, you see this?
这些数对不上
These numbers do not match.
我觉得我们少了一箱轩尼诗
I think we missing a case of Hennessy.
- 一整箱啊 - 对
- A whole damn box. - Yeah.
有人得挨打了
Somebody about to get their ass beat.
我希望你们说的不是我
Sure hope y'all ain't talking about me.
- 怎么样了帅哥 - 你怎么样
- What's happening, handsome? - How you doing?
- 嘿 - 挺好
- Hey. - Good.
去为轩尼诗打个电♥话♥
Make a phone call about this Henny.
别不说再见就走啊
Don't leave without saying good-bye.
哦 圣诞的时候我们想死你了
Mm! Oh, we missed you for Christmas.
你是想我还是我做的菜啊
You missed me or you missed my cooking?
都是
Both.
- Wanda Bell挺身而出 - 好吧
- Wanda Bell stepped up. - Okay.
孩子觉得她能制毒 那做个火腿也没问题
Girl think if she can cook crack, she can cook ham.
呃 我不在真是太好了
Well, I ain't sorry I missed that.
你的假期怎么样
How was your holiday?
真的太棒了
It was the shit.
Claudia带我去纽约了
Claudia took me to New York.
- 纽约 真的吗 - 嗯
- New York, for real? - Yes.
在第五大道购物
Shopping on Fifth Avenue,
洛克菲勒中心的圣诞树
the tree at Rockefeller Center.
在那冻得屁♥股♥都掉了吧
And freezing yo' ass off.
我们一起取暖 还不错
We managed to keep warm.
太棒了
It was amazing.
我们每晚都出去
We went out every night.
曼哈顿的舞厅
The Danceteria in Manhattan.
我们现在想给这里也带来
Man, we trying bring some of that
一点纽约的气氛
New York flavor up in here.
你还好吗
You okay?
你走之后事情就不一样了
Shit ain't been the same since you left.
Avi出狱了 来房♥子找我
Avi's out of jail showing up at the house.
Alton搬回去和我妈住了
Alton moved back in with my moms.
Jerome一团糟
Jerome's a mess.
- Franklin - 没有冷静的声音了
- Franklin. - There ain't no calm voice in the mix.
你知道的 没有主心骨了
You know, no center.
但如果你在的话 就好了
But if you was there, it'd be perfect.
Franklin.
如果你想来这边沟通一下感情
If you want to come here and catch up, baby,
我随时愿意见你
I am always happy to see you.
但是别这么做
But don't do this.
你真的开心吗
You're really happy?
从没这么开心过
As I've ever been.
世界都打开了大门
The world is opening up.
那我就为你开心
Then I'm happy for you.
嗯 谢谢
Mm, thank you.
我爱你 Fraklin
I love you, Franklin.
我也爱你
Love you too.
那我们之后再见 好吗
Then we'll see you soon, okay?
- 可能吧 可能还会再见 - 可能吗 你最好过来
- Maybe. Maybe you'll see me. - Maybe? We better.
好吗 Oso 派对在哪呢
Q-vo, Oso? Where's the party at?
把门关上
Close the door.
好吗 Pedro
'Sup, Pedro?
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛去了
Fuck you been up to?
钱
一直想问来着
Been meaning to ask.
家里人怎么样啊
How's the familia?
你♥他♥妈♥知道我家什么事
Fuck you know about my family?
冷静点
- 不然呢 - 我没和你说话
- Or what? - I'm not talking to you.
冷静点
这就是帝王一家人
This is Las Monarcas familia right here.
控制一切的帝王们
Las Monarcas control everything.
只有你
It's just you,
这两个 还有那个婊♥子♥
these two, and the puta.
而你什么都不能控制
没什么 只能听Gabriella说什么
No mas, what Gabriella lets you.
如果Gabby告诉你去操♥你♥妈♥ 你也会去的
我要在你脖子上刻点花
I'm gonna carve my placa in your neck.
而你只能由着我
And you're gonna let me.
Lucia.
- 操 - Pedro
- Fuck. - Pedro.
弄平几个箱子
Flatten some boxes.
把箱子放在办公室的地板上
Put them on the floor in the office.
不是我想见他的
Wasn't my plan to see him.
那是怎么 突然发生了吗
So what? It just happened?
确实是
It did.
而且我也绝对
And it definitely wasn't
不想让他去找你的
my plan for him to track you down.
但他来找了 在我上班的地方
But he did. At my job.
你觉得他见了你不会有什么反应吗
You didn't think he'd have a reaction seeing you?
知道你又住回来了
Learning that you're staying here?
嗯 我说了我很抱歉
Yeah, well, I said I'm sorry.
不好意思 我还没说完呢
Excuse me, I ain't done speaking my mind.
他大闹了一场 Alton
He caused a scene, Alton.
我差点被开除
I could have gotten fired.
我错了 我承认
I was wrong. I admit it.
但我看到通知了
But I've seen the notices.
你差一点点就要失去这房♥子了
You're an inch away from losing this place.
我说
Now,
我去过老兵署了
I've already been to the VA,
在我的津贴发下来之前
and it's gonna take a while
还需要一段时间
for me to reclaim my benefits.
- 我想的是... - Franklin不是救世主
- What I was thinking... - Franklin ain't no savior.
但你兄弟...
Well, your brother...
我不会接受毒钱的施舍呢
I'm not gonna take no drug money handout.
那你就愿意失去这栋房♥子吗
You're willing to lose this house?
是 我他妈愿意失去这栋房♥子
Yes, I would fucking lose this house!
这样
Well...
我很抱歉 我以为自己是在帮忙
I'm sorry. I thought I was helping.
嘿 你做的...你对我够好了
Hey, you've done... you done right by me.
照顾我到恢复 而且...
Nurse me back to life, and...
我的补贴一旦发下来之后
I'm gonna send you what I can
我会尽自己所能给你
when the benefits start to come in.
但我不能让自己成为
But I refuse to be more of a burden to you
你更大的负担了 所以...
than I've been already, so...
明天 我就搬出去
tomorrow, I'm gonna move out.
但谢谢你了
But thank you
为了一切
for everything.
你是个了不起的女人
You are quite a woman.
其实我一直知道这一点
And it's not like I didn't know that before.
Alton等等
Alton, wait.
你真是个该死的人
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表