剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
- 人都弄出去 - 无意冒犯 先生
- people out of here. - With all due respect, sir,
从我得到的消息 你好像在经手
from what I hear, you may be financing this
一些不属于你的东西
with something that don't belong to you.
不知感激的小混♥蛋♥
Ungrateful little shit.
你和他们说什么
The fuck you been telling them?
别他妈碰我
Don't fucking touch me.
嘿 所有人都出去
Hey, everybody get the fuck out!
快点
Now!
别瞪眼 混♥蛋♥
Don't do that, motherfucker.
呃 我们没事的
Uh, we're all right.
没事的
We're all right.
你们刚刚彻底搞砸了
Well, you guys just completely fucked up
我整场拍摄 太棒了
my entire shoot. That's great.
希望你们满意了
I hope you're all really happy.
Franklin和你说过那些他在这里
Franklin tell you about all the time he spent
和我们住一起的日子吗
living here with us?
我们是怎么接纳他进入家庭
How we brought him into our home?
- 我们是怎样处处照料他 - 您知道我对
- How we looked after him? - You know I appreciate
你和Volpe夫人为我做的每件事都感激
everything you and Mrs. Volpe did for me.
是啊 我现在可感受到你的回报了
Yeah, and I can really feel the love right now, man.
你知道光吃的就要花多少钱吗
You got any idea how much food alone costs?
你小子根本就喂不饱
Huh? I mean you were a Shop-Vac.
尽管你还没Rob那么糟
You weren't as bad as Rob, though.
猜猜要养大Rob要多少钱
Guess how much it cost to raise Rob.
有衣服要买♥♥ 牙医要看
I got clothes, I got dental,
玩具要玩 旅行要去
I... I got toys, I got trips.
你能想象到吗
You got any idea?
21万4千
214 grand.
- 太完蛋了 - 你为自己的孩子
- That's fucked up. - You give everything you can
付出了一切 而你有什么回报
to your children, and what do you get back?
一点他妈的回报都没有
Not a goddamn thing in return.
嘿 Jim
Hey, Jim...
现在你说的一切都无关
everything you're saying right now is irrelevant.
你知道Avi是我的关系 是吧
You know Avi was my connect, right?
我是说 如果不是我 你甚至都不会
I mean, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even be in
干这一行
this goddamn business.
我想要的只是一点点他妈的
What I'm looking for is a little fucking,
你懂的 感激
you know, gratitude.
在哪呢
Where is it?
我的可♥卡♥因♥呢
Where's my coke?
没了
It's gone.
我和你说真话
So, if I'm gonna be honest with you,
我想要的只是一点点
what I'm looking for is a little bit
- 对我慷慨的回报 - 我当时可不知道
- of my generosity to be repaid. - Yeah, well, I wish I knew
你的慷慨还有附加条件
your generosity had strings attached.
但我能看出你的境地很困难
But I can see how hard of a state you in.
我对此很遗憾
I'm sorry about that.
给你亲情价 5折怎么样
How's a 50% family discount sound?
孩子 我的公♥司♥就要一文不值了
Man, my company is circling the drain.
我付不出来一半...我一点都付不出来
I can't pay you half... I can't pay you anything.
什么
What?
- 你都没告诉我 - 我他妈
- You didn't tell me that. - Why the fuck
为什么要告诉你 怎么 你还能有办法吗
would I tell you that? What, are you gonna bail me out?
你只会向我索取
Huh? All you ever done is take.
这是你会的唯一一件事 索取 索取...
That's all you've ever done, take, take...
嘿 嘿 别唠叨了 混♥蛋♥
Hey, hey! You stop squirming, motherfucker.
听好了 你拿了我们的
Now look, you done took from us,
你偷了自己孩子的
you done stole from your goddamn kid.
欸 过来 小子 过来
Ey, come here, Opie. Come here.
快点过来
Get your ass over here.
- 扇你♥爸♥ - 哦...
- Slap yo daddy. - Oh...
扇你这个混♥蛋♥爸
Slap yo motherfucking daddy.
这混♥蛋♥偷你的
Motherfucker gon' steal from you,
养你长大现在要回报
make you pay him back for raising you?
扇你这操蛋爸
Smack yo goddamn daddy.
快点 快扇他
Go on, man, smack him!
得了吧 你不止这么点力气
Oh, come on, man, you can do better than that.
扇你这操蛋爸
Smack yo goddamn daddy!
对了
Yeah!
我教教你该怎么扇这臭家伙
Let me show you how to smack this motherfucker.
你得把你拿走的一切都吐出来
You gon' give back everything you took.
看着了吗就这样 你得把吃下去的
That's how you smack. You gon' give back
- 全他妈吐出来 - 别伤害他 算了
- every fucking thing you took! - Don't hurt him, come on!
求你了
Come on!
- 都算我头上 - 还想挨揍吗
- It's on me! - Want more?
- 算我头上 我来背 - 你干嘛去还
- It's on me, I'll own it! - Why you even care
他的坏账
about this deadbeat?
因为他是我爸
Because he's my dad, okay?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会给个交代的
I'll take care of it.
嘿 我们还得带走点什么 是吧
Hey, we still gon' take something, right?
不了
Nah.
有Rob就够了
Rob's good for it.
走吧
Let's go.
- 嘿 Lorena 收到吗 - 嗯 收到
- Hey, Lorena, you copy? - Yeah, I'm here.
Walker和Dobbs就要去盯梢了 你还好吗
Walker and Dobbs are about to tap in, you good?
- 需要帮助吗 - 我没事
- Need anything? - Yeah, I'm fine.
去吧 完毕
Go ahead, over.
收到 结束通话
Copy. Over and out.
还没发现吗
Still nothing?
有的话我就不那么紧张了
I'd be a lot less calm if there were.
还是没有Lucia的消息吗
Still no word from Lucia?
你得放松点
You need to relax.
- 这是个错误 - 他们总归会回来的
- This is a mistake. - They'll come back eventually.
我说的不是供应商的事
I'm not talking about the suppliers.
我说你有机会的时候没有抓她是个错误
I mean not arresting Lucia when you had the chance.
- 她哪都去不了 - 你怎么知道
- She's not going anywhere. - How do you know that?
她可能现在就在穿越边境呢
She could be crossing the border right now.
她跑不了
She can't run.
在和La Fuerza和解前都没法跑
Not until she makes shit right with La Fuerza.
得先保证自己姓名无忧
Gets that green light off her head.
即使她跑了 我们也会找到她
And even if she did, we'd find her.
我理解不了
I just don't understand this.
你有她运毒 销毒
You have her for trafficking, distribution,
甚至杀人的证据...你还想要什么
for fucking murder... what else do you want?
我们为什么要在这等着这些蠢货
What are we doing here waiting for these fucking guerros?
你一开始找到我们的时候我就说过
I told you when you first came to us
如果你完全按我们要求的做
that if you did what we asked
我们会让你得到想要的结果
we'd get you what you wanted,
我们真的会
and we will.
她会在监狱里挨很长 很长时间的
She's gonna suffer in prison for a long, long time.
但现在 我需要你把嘴闭上
But right now, I need you to shut the fuck up...
配合我的行动
and get on my page.
嘿 Franklin
Hey, Franklin!
Mike Cho 这是Nia Jones
Mike Cho, meet Nia Jones.
- 很高兴见到你 - 很高兴见到你
- Pleased to meet you. - Pleased to meet you.
这里太脏了 Cho 真的
Place is filthy, Cho, come on.
扫把就在这
Broom's right there.
Franklin和你说过他过去在这边工作吗
Franklin tell you he used to work here?
- 没有 - 我听说
- No! - From what I hear,
你把工作又给了我家里人
you keeping the job in the family.
她有你的文件
She got paperwork for you.
你怎么知道来这里
How'd you know to come here?
你儿子在邻居里有不少关系
Your son has some pull in the neighborhood.
嗯 这东西很要紧 赶紧签吧
Yeah, shit's time sensitive, so I should get to it.
Cho.
你什么时候搞来的这热狗机
When the hell you get a hot dog machine?
喜欢吗
Like it?
- 这个让你赚钱了吗 - 嗯 赚了
- You make money off this? - Yes, we do.
出什么事了
What's goin' on?
有他们的回信我再联♥系♥你
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表