剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
我们要建立一个帝国 这样在扩张之后
We building an empire so when we expand,
我才能放你们去管事
I'll put y'all in charge.
你偷我的东西来卖♥♥
You really stealing and selling my shit
- 都不和我说一声 - 我不想让她
- without telling me? - I don't want her
- 再干下去了 - 一共一百五十万 姑娘
- anywhere near the business. - It's 1.5, niña,
买♥♥你活命 你有这么多钱吗
to buy your life. You got that lying around?
我要是能把配方给你
What if I can offer you the recipe?
是缉毒局 有个卧底
It is the DEA. They got an undercover
在Villanueva行动里
inside the Villanueva operation.
逮捕Villanuevas一家 之后能逮到谁
Arrest the Villanuevas, whoever we get after that...
真正重要的是那个飞行员和他的搭档
The real prize here is the pilot and his partner.
保持目光直视前方
Keep your eyes straight ahead.
有人在监视办公室
Somebody's watching the office.
你觉得这是游戏吗
You think this is a game?
不 我没觉得这是游戏
No, I don't think it's a fucking game.
这破事今晚就结束 别再去街区寻人了
This shit ends tonight. No more barrio manhunts.
- 完事了 - 想知道是谁杀了你的朋友吗
- It's done. - Wanna know who killed your friends?
- 你们为什么要这么做 - 因为你要告诉我们
- Why would you do that? - 'Cause you're gonna tell us
怎么制那种石头
how to cook up that rock.
你开心了吧 贱♥人♥
I'm funny now, bitch?
我需要你马上到俱乐部来一趟
I need you to come to the club right the fuck now.
- 总算来了 - 我们惹了点注意
- About fucking time. - We got some heat.
一旦你准备好再次开始拿货
Once you are ready to resume our pick-ups,
- Matt就可以走了 - 别他妈伤害他
- Matt goes free. - Do not fucking hurt him.
背叛自己最好的朋友可不是个容易的决定
Betraying your best friend ain't exactly a quick decision.
Franklin在我们见面之前就让我们去查了
Franklin asked us to find out before we met.
我知道 我只是不肯告诉你们
I knew. I just wouldn't give him up.
有三小时的监视探访
It's three hours supervised visitation.
好吧 我们去造点石头
Well, all right. Let's go cook some rock.
我为你做了一切
I did everything for you.
- 我让你重新入伙 - 你是场瘟疫 Lucia
- I let you back in! - You're diseased, Lucia.
活着的每一天你会听到我的声音
And every day you'll hear my voice.
你还好吗
做完了
我很抱歉 姑娘
I'm sorry, chula.
我还没给Gabriella打电♥话♥呢
I haven't called Gabriella yet.
我需要你帮我给她展示怎么制毒
I need your help showing her how to cook it.
我去找你
你在哪
Where are you?
Soledad在哪
她在这等着呢
She's here waiting.
我要告诉她飞行员早上到
I'm gonna tell her the pilot will come in the morning.
Oso...
我他妈做了什么
你做了你必须做的 姑娘
You did what you had to, chula.
缉毒局 举起手来
DEA, hands up!
别动
Don't move!
结束了 Soledad叫了缉毒局来
等等 什么
Wait, what?
快逃 Oso 逃
Run, Oso, run!
- 赶快逃 - 别动
- Get out of it! - Stop right there!
- 放下 - 举起手 举起手
- Put it down! - Hands up, hands up!
操 他妈的贱♥人♥
Fuck! Fucking bitch!
白粉飞
我不明白
Look, I don't understand.
什么叫 James已经不在这里了
What do you mean, James is no longer here?
你一定是有段时间没来了 McDonald先生
You must have been gone a while, Mr. McDonald.
他被调走了吗
Was he transferred?
请稍等
If you'll wait a moment.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry,
但Grace先生无法见你
but Mr. Grace is unavailable to see you.
开什么玩笑 William认识我
This is ridiculous. William knows me.
我确定我只是说句话他不会在意的
I'm sure he won't mind if I just have a quick word.
Grace先生现在不能见你
Mr. Grace can't see you right now.
你也许应该预约一下
You perhaps should make an appointment?
我只想知道James出什么事了
I just need to know what happened to James.
我已经告诉你了 Ballard先生
I already told you, Mr. Ballard
已经不再担任此职了
is no longer in his position.
不...我知道 但我只是想问
No... and I understand, but what I'm asking
为什么他不再担任职务了
is why he's no longer in his position.
恐怕我也不知道
Well, I'm afraid I don't know that.
好吧 那你知不知道
Okay, do you know if maybe
他是否留下了他主管的
he left behind any files pertaining to his work
洛杉矶办事处的材料
with the Los Angeles field station?
对
Right.
因为你什么都不知道
'Cause you know nothing.
而且你老板也不肯见我
And your boss won't see me.
我强烈建议你预约...
I strongly advise you to make...
嗯 预约见面 嗯 没事 我明白了
Yeah, make an appointment. Yeah, no, I got that.
你已经说了 而我也已经告诉你
You already said that, and I already told you
我没有时间等这个
that I don't have time to wait for that.
- 好的 - 说真的 你知道么
- Okay. - Actually, you know what?
- 什么 - 我理解
- What? - I understand.
- 好的 - 非常清楚了
- Okay. - Very clearly.
- 谢谢你了 - 好
- Thank you so much. - Good.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
记得我们还是孩子的时候
Remember when we were kids.
爸会走出来 口哨吹得很大声
Pops would come outside, whistle real loud,
代表晚饭时间到了
meaning it's time for dinner.
我过去很讨厌那时候 你们都住的很远
I used to hate that. Y'all live so far.
嗯 我和Kev得
Yeah, me and Kev had to walk
一路走回公房♥区那边
all the way back to the projects.
是 好久之前了
Yeah, that was a long time ago.
我们在这干嘛 Saint
What we doin' here now, Saint?
对房♥地♥产♥开始感兴趣了
Getting more interested in real estate.
我猜我妈自己都没意识到这个
Guess my moms taught me a thing or two
但还是教了我点东西 是时候买♥♥♥房♥♥了
without even realizing it, but it's time to buy.
你要从Jerome家搬出来吗
You moving out of Jerome's?
这是你的新家
This gonna be your new spot?
不 不是我的 你的
Nah, not mine. Yours.
- 另一个是你的 - 不是吧
- Other one's yours. - No.
你这户有很大的后院
Now, your shit got the big back yard
给那些孩子们准备的
for all them damn kids,
你这户有给女人们准备的大卧室
and your shit got the master for the ladies, huh?
你给我们买♥♥了房♥子
You bought us a fucking house?
- 嗯 - 操
- Yeah. - Oh, shit.
去看看你家吧
Check your shit out.
这太牛了
This is dope.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事 老兄
Nothing, man.
我也想着你♥爸♥的口哨呢
I was just thinking about your pop's whistle, too.
我过去很讨厌那个
I used to hate that shit.
总意味着我们不能一起玩了
Always meant the end of us hanging out.
我还想买♥♥那户
Trying to get that one.
主人不想出♥售♥
The owner ain't trying to sell.
还不行呢
Yet.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah?
我们仨住在一个街区
All three of us on the same block.
这是我们一直梦想着的事
That's the shit we always dreamed about.
嗯
Yeah.
嘿 Saint 我不知道和你说过没 但是...
Hey, Saint, I don't know if I ever told you, but, uh...
谢了
Thanks.
为了一切
For everything.
不说话可没用 Gustavo
Silence isn't gonna help, Gustavo.
我再问你一遍
I'll ask you again:
Lucia在哪
Where's Lucia?
你知道你要面临什么罪吗
Do you understand what you're looking at?
多起谋杀
Multiple homicides.
共谋罪
Conspiracy.
运输销♥售♥毒品罪
Trafficking and distribution.
我理解
I get it.
你觉得自己蹲监狱也没事
You think you can handle prison.
但我们总有办法让你在那
But we have ways of making that
过的无比煎熬
a very difficult life for you.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表