剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
That they'd play ball.
这太他妈的扯了 Gabriella
This is fucking bullshit, Gabriella.
你知道 我不是生来就干这个的
You know, I didn't grow up in this life.
我的父亲是修车的
My father worked on cars.
我母亲在家看我和我兄弟们
My mother at home watched me and my brothers.
我差点也变成那样
I could have gone that way.
嫁给一个普通人
Married a normal man,
在家看孩子
been at home with my babies.
还不如一枪崩了自己 是吧
Blow my fucking brains out, huh?
我遇到Ybarra的时候 我知道 就是他
When I met Ybarra, I knew. That was it.
而当他去世的时候...
And when he went away...
我没有恐惧
I wasn't scared.
因为这就是我想要的...
'Cause that's what I wanted...
自己当老板
to be the boss.
那也是你想要的
That's what you want, too.
你想给人下命令
You wanna give orders.
你不想听别人的命令 是吧
You don't wanna take 'em, huh?
我知道
I know.
我尊重这点 我理解你
I respect that. I get you.
每当我想起自己失去的那个女儿
When I think about the daughter I lost,
想起她会成为怎样的女人
what kind of woman she would have been,
我就想到你
I think about you.
只是 我会...
Only, I just...
觉得她会更...
I picture someone a little bit...
聪明一点
fucking smarter, huh?
哦 对了
Oh, yeah.
这么大的伤口 一定是霰弹 是吧
Gotta be pellets, a wound that big, huh?
真♥他♥妈♥的疼啊 我知道的 整个肩膀像着了火 是吧
Fucking hurts, I know. Whole shoulder on fire, right?
你是要告诉我真话还是要继续撒谎 小婊♥子♥
You gonna tell me the truth or keep feeding me shit, puta?
是他们攻击我们的
They fucking came at us.
- 我们没得可选 - 是吗 那不重要
- We didn't have a choice. - Yeah? Well, it don't matter.
规矩不是我说了算 我们都得按规矩来
I don't make the rules. We all gotta play by them.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 我会给你钱 - 是吗
- I'll pay you. - Yeah?
明天给你25万
$1/4 million tomorrow.
每个上边的人都要给25万
I'll need 1/4 for each shot-caller
再给我25万 一共一百五十万 姑娘
and another for me. That's 1.5, niña,
买♥♥你一条活命
to buy your life.
- 你有这么多钱吗 - 你杀了我
- You got that lying around? - You kill me,
货源的联♥系♥就断了
and the connect goes away.
没事 我再去找人
That's okay, I'll get another.
你要是能给你点
What if I can offer you something
比150万更值钱的东西呢
worth more than 1.5?
什么
配方
The recipe.
你自己就可以制毒
You cook the crack yourself.
你以为现在赚的就算多吗
You think you're making money now?
你可以一个月就赚150万
You could have 1.5 coming in a month.
就算我有兴趣吧
Let's say I was interested.
The Monarcas想要你的头
The Monarcas want your head.
我只需要几天时间
I just need a few days.
我控制不了他们太长时间
I won't be able to hold them off for long.
你和我玩花的
You fuck around with me,
死的就不只是你一个
it's not just gonna be the end of you.
死的就会是每个Villanueva
It's gonna be the end of every Villanueva
从这里到锡那罗亚
from here to Sinaloa,
整条血脉抹杀
the entire bloodline wiped out.
一劳永逸 懂吗
那就好
Feel better.
12号♥ 12号♥ 你的单好了
Number 12. Number 12, you're up.
好了 我来了
All right, I'm here.
什么事这么重要等不了的
So important it couldn't wait?
我们会供出那个杀了你的朋友的人
We'll give you the vato who killed your friends.
去哪找他 怎么杀他
Where to find him, how to kill him
这样没有人会知道是你干的
so nobody knows it was you.
没有后序 没有战争
No blowback, no war.
只是报仇
Just revenge.
我还能给你25万美金
I can also pay you $1/4 million in cash.
我都不敢问你们要什么了
I'm afraid to even ask what you want in return.
配方
The recipe.
- 这事是真的 Franklin - 不行
- This is real, Franklin. - Answer's no.
你甚至想都没想
You didn't even think about it.
我不需要想
I don't need to think about it.
我说过了
I told you.
你们要多少石头我就制多少
I'm willing to make as much rock as you want...
但我是不会把流程告诉你们的
but I ain't giving up the process.
- 你不是想要复仇吗 - 这价格太高
- Thought you wanted revenge. - Not at that price.
晚安
Have a good night.
注意安全
Be safe out here.
不是我们贪心
This isn't greed.
我们有麻烦了 朋友
We are in trouble, amigo.
需要你帮助才能脱身
Need your help to get out of it.
你需要我们的时候我们出面了...
When you needed ours we were there...
救了你一命
Saved your life.
或许是时候回报我们了
Maybe it's time to repay us.
我很感激你们能那么做
I'm grateful to you for that.
我永远不会忘记
Won't never forget it.
但这事我没法为你办 Oso
But this is the one thing I can't do for you, Oso.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的
Really.
好运
Good luck.
打给Miguel
看看他有什么办法
Let's see what he can do.
那是谁
What's that?
客房♥服务吗
Housekeeping?
你说我们的名字了吗
Did you say our names?
- 呃 没有 - 你以任何方式提到
- Uh, no. - Did you mention the CIA
- 中情局了吗 - 什么
- in any way? - What?
- 你提到中情局了吗 - 没有
- Did you mention the CIA? - No.
听着 我们到这的时候她们就在了
Look, they were in the room when we got there.
- 要是拒绝就太失礼... - 没事的 没事
- It would be very rude... - It's fine, it's fine.
是我的错 我该警告你的
It's my fault. I should have warned you.
- 什么 - 嗯 房♥是开在
- What? - Yeah, this is
Loba名下的
a big account for Loba.
这是他保证我们
This is his way of ensuring
不会把我们的生意带到别处的方法
that we're never gonna take our business anywhere else.
喔 喔...怎么 他们窃听房♥间了吗
Whoa, whoa... What, they bugged the room?
还有 我注意到了
Also, I noticed
帘子都没拉上 所以我希望你在镜头前
that the blinds are open, so I hope you smiled
保持微笑了
for the camera.
- 操 - 你还是不明白
- Shit. - You're still not grasping
这些人到底是谁 是吧
who these people are, are you?
听着 这没有人是你的朋友 这没有人
Look, nobody here's your friend, nobody here's
会为你做任何好事 因为
ever doing anything nice for you just because.
这里就是这样的
That's not how it works.
那 这是坏事吗
So, what, is this bad?
- 可能没事 - 嗯
- It's probably fine. - Yeah.
除非你在未来准备
Unless you're planning on running for President
竞选总统的话
in the future.
好吧 听着 呃...
Okay, look, um...
呃 你这时候也该结束了
uh, you might as well finish up at this point.
请千万小心自己说的话
Please be careful what you say.
和你梦想中的一样吗
Was it everything you dreamed it would be?
确实是...
It was...
直到我开始想那个
until I started thinking about the guy
照相机之后的那个人
on the other end of the telephoto.
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得多想想这个可比
I bet that probably works better than thinking
- 满脑子棒球好多了 是吧 - 我很抱歉
- about baseball, doesn't it? - I'm sorry.
我应该想到的
I should have seen it coming.
我应该更周密点的
Should have known better.
谢了 我们能 呃...
Thanks, can we do, um...
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表