剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
You're such a goddamn man.
搜肠刮肚凑出来这些话
Hunt and gather and all that bullshit.
真的 你真该死
Really, you are.
你一辈子里是我负担最轻的时候
You have never been less of a burden to me
就是现在
in your entire life.
你去把那些...
Why don't you go get the...
牛肉碎拿出冰箱解冻
ground beef out of the freezer to thaw.
我去换完衣服然后...
I'll finish changing and...
我们做晚饭吃
We'll make dinner.
让他快点滚
Get him the fuck out of my sight.
我们能谈谈这事吗
Can we talk about this?
我对你像对自己的孩子
I treated you like a son.
我为你敞开家门和心门
I opened my home, my heart to you
而这就是你报答我的方式
and this is how you pay me back?
- 不是 - 是我去找他的
- No. - I approached him.
我说服了他
I had to convince him
只有和我合作
that it was in his best interest
才是最好的选择
to do business with me.
那他是你的了
Then he's all yours.
祝那些小石头大卖♥♥
Good luck with those pebbles.
我确定我们还没完呢
I'm sure our paths will cross.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
随便你怎么理解
Whatever you want it to mean.
你现在是大人了
You're a big man now.
我来这不是谈毒品的事
我来这是谈枪的事
很多 很多枪
别他妈碰我的牛排
Don't fucking touch my rib eye.
你♥他♥妈♥知道什么枪的事
What the fuck do you know about guns?
我知道你和火控局达成了个协议
Well, I know that you cut a deal with the ATF.
所以你现在才能出狱
That's why you're walking free right now.
哦 是吗
Oh, really?
那是什么协议
What's the deal?
你供出了个人
You gave someone up.
是吗
Right?
而且通过这么漂亮的酒店套房♥
And judging by this very nice hotel suite
和你增加的安保人员判断
and all the extra security you got,
我猜是个大人物
I'm guessing it was someone big.
老实说 我看到你还敢在洛杉矶待着
I mean, I'm surprised you're still in Los Angeles
我就很惊讶了
if I'm honest.
我们谈这些是干嘛
Why are we even talking about this?
我很喜欢你 Avi
I am very much like you, Avi.
我是一个...
I am a man...
品味不拘一格的人
of eclectic interests.
所以我想如果你在
So I'm thinking if you got
这桩交易里还有点周♥旋♥空间
a little wriggle room in this deal
那我们或许可以互相帮助
that you cut maybe we could help each other out.
我只有内♥裤♥里才没有周♥旋♥空间
Only place I don't have wriggle room is in my shorts.
你需要什么
What do you need?
手♥枪♥ 突击步♥枪♥ 机关枪
Handguns, assault rifles, submachines.
你能搞到的一切 大批量的
All you can get. In bulk.
我可能搞到很多
I can get an awful lot.
那我会让你成为一个相当富裕的人
Well, then I'm gonna make you a very rich man.
你说的我下面都硬了 Reed
You're getting my dick hard, Reed.
关键是
Here's the thing.
我不在乎你从哪搞到的
I don't care where you get 'em.
我只在乎只要他们不是美国制♥造♥的
I only care that they are not U.S.-made
还有你得把它们送到美国之外的地方
and that you can deliver them somewhere outside the country
在那边我就取上货 飞出去
where I can pick them up and fly them out.
你有考虑的地方吗
You have a place in mind?
嗯 我听说巴拿马正在好时候
Yeah, I hear that Panama is nice this time of year.
巴拿马实际上一整年都是好时候
Panama is pretty nice all year round, actually.
- 是吗 - 嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
那就好
Good to know.
你明白如果我们这么做 就得正式来
You understand that if we do this, it's by the book.
我需要你能靠得住 别搞这些牛仔风了
I need you to be dependable. None of this cowboy bullshit.
你认识我以来什么时候我靠不住了
When have you known me not to be dependable?
我做了这事
I set this up,
你可最好把钱准备好
you better have the money to back it.
因为我联♥系♥的人...
'Cause the people I use...
他们拿不到钱
They don't get their money,
我说的可是你的名字
it's your name I'm giving them.
那些 巴拿马的 那些枪
Those, from Panama, those guns.
它们是要去点有意思的地方吗
They make their way someplace interesting?
- 走吧 - 不行
- Let's go. - No.
Avi说我们都好之前我不走
Not till Avi tells me we good.
你伤透了我的心 孩子
You broke my heart, kid.
但小鸟的蛋上长毛的时候
But when a bird grows hair on its balls...
它就得离开巢了
he's gotta leave the nest!
就这样是吧 我们没不愉快了
Just like that, huh? So we good?
我还能怎么说呢
What can I say?
我的宽容永无止境
My generosity knows no boundaries.
你应该去看医生
你需要抗生素
你可不能被感染
我说了我自己会处理
I just said I'll take care of it!
我都好多年没开过枪了
I haven't shot a gun in years.
我和我爸爸学的
I learned from my father.
我们过去会开枪打
We used to hunt the javelinas
进我们院子的西猯
that'd come into our backyard.
我们杀它们不是为了运动或者食物
We didn't even kill for sport or food.
他只是讨厌它们
He just hated them.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我们现在是家人了
We are family now.
家人就该这样
That is what we do.
我不认识这里
I don't know about this.
别担心
这边什么都没有
没人会来这边
Nobody comes here.
来吧
Andale.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么说通的
How the fuck you squash it?
是Reed干的
It was Reed.
把Avi拉到一边独自谈了一会
Pulled Avi aside and spoke to him alone in a room.
我不知道他说了什么
I don't know what he said,
但是Reed有关系呢
but that Reed got connections.
确定他至少给一个警♥察♥送钱
Pretty sure he got at least one cop on the payroll.
洛杉矶警局腐♥败♥你惊讶吗
Are you surprised that the LAPD is corrupt?
才没有呢
Hell, nah.
只是除了电影以外没在别的地方见过
Just never expect to see that shit except the movies.
怎么了 Kev
What's up, Kev?
嘿 你们他妈的出什么事了
Hey, what the fuck happened to y'all?
和墨西哥姑娘的烂事
Some shit with the Mexican girls.
嗯 我们能看出来
Yeah, we can see that.
你不是对女人小心着呢么
Is you being careful with the ladies?
等等 不好意思 你是让我
Wait, I'm sorry. Did you ask me
来告诉你事情怎么样吗
to come let you know how it went?
事情就这样了
This is how it went.
怎么
What?
你觉得我找不到那些墨西哥混♥蛋♥
You don't think I can find those Mexican motherfuckers?
觉得我太蠢了吗
Think I'm too stupid?
比不上伟大的Saint
Not as good as the great holy Saint.
对 我觉得整件事都他妈太蠢了
Yeah, think the whole fucking thing's too stupid.
看看你们这副样子
I mean, look at y'all motherfuckers.
这他妈就是个笑话
Man, this is a fucking joke.
你觉得这是玩游戏吗
Do you think this is a game?
不 我没觉得这是游戏 Saint
No, I don't think it's a fucking game, Saint.
你没觉得 那你怎么表现得跟个傻瓜一样
You don't? Then why you acting like a fucking idiot?
这件事今晚就结束
This shit ends tonight.
别再去街区寻人了 完事了
No more barrio manhunts. It's done.
Saint.
- Saint! - 我说完了
- Saint! - It's done.
- Saint 没人... - 结束了
- Saint, ain't nobody... - It's done.
这帮蠢货
Stupid motherfuckers, man.
干杯
Salud.
比任何止痛药都有效
Better than any painkiller.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表