剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
而不是把我送到你们的一个敌人那去
Not send me after one of your enemies?
我和你的小表弟打过不止一次交道
I dealt with your little cousin more than once.
他卖♥♥给我的石头
He sold me the rock.
给我做这份生意的可能
Turned me onto this whole thing.
那个杀了他的人
The guy who killed him?
他他妈就是个疯子
He's a fucking lunatic.
只会给我们所有人带来问题
Only gonna 'cause problems for all of us.
他确实是我的敌人
He is an enemy of mine.
我知道你有多想复仇
I know how badly you want this.
记得你在公园的时候有多恼火吗
Remember how upset you were at the park?
而说真的...
And I'm gonna be honest...
我总是惊讶Franklin当时没逼我
I was always surprised Franklin didn't press me
说出到底是谁之前 就开始
to know who did it before shifting
转头去谈生意了
the conversation back to business.
不 他逼问你了 是你什么都没说
Nah, he did press you, and you didn't do nothing.
你什么都不知道
You didn't know nothing.
知道么 别玩我 小妞
You know what? Don't fucking play me, chica.
我们当时知道 朋友
We did know, amigo.
Franklin在我们见面之前就让我们去查了
Franklin asked us to find out before we met.
我知道 我只是不肯告诉你们
I knew. I just wouldn't give him up.
放屁
Bullshit.
如果你不信我们那你自己问他
Ask him yourself if you don't believe us,
但我说的是真话
but I'm telling you the truth.
我们现在就能带你去见他
We can take you to him right now.
或者你可以离开
Or you can walk.
她总算睡着了
She finally out.
我不知道为什么她不肯去医院
I don't know why she don't just go to the hospital.
她可能是担心
She probably worried
Claudia就躺在旁边的病床上
Claudia'd be in the next bed over.
Claudia是个很棘手的敌人 叔
Claudia's a bad enemy to have, Unc.
对我们知根知底
Knows everything about us.
有警♥察♥的关系
Has cops on the payroll.
或许你该别那么担心Claudia
Maybe you should be a little less worried about Claudia,
更担心点你婶子
a little bit more worried about your Auntie.
我是担心她
I am worried about her.
两个之间扯不上关系
One don't have shit to do with the other.
明天我再去找一家仓库
Tomorrow I'ma find us a stash house.
把这边所有犯罪的东西都清出去
Get everything criminal up out of here.
好吗
All right?
嘿 Louie请你去料理这摊事...
Hey, Louie asking you to handle that shit...
那说明她回来了吗
that mean she back?
小子 我他妈怎么知道
Nigga, how the fuck I'm gonna know?
去休息吧
Get some rest.
操
Shit.
告诉我这是我的幻觉
Tell me I'm hallucinating this.
是你幻想出来的
You're hallucinating this.
Diego.
Diego.
总算来了
About fucking time.
我们在想
We were thinking...
或许你们忘了自己的飞机了
maybe you'd forgotten about your plane.
嘿 大伙
Hey, guys.
你们来这做什么
What are you doing here?
你取消了取货
You canceled the pickup.
第二次了 你也不接我们电♥话♥
Again. You don't return our calls.
我们没有你的地址
We don't have your address.
幸好 我们有你的飞机编号♥
Lucky for us we have your tail numbers.
- 要去哪啊 - 还带着你的狗
- Going somewhere? - And taking your dog?
你要丢下我们逃走吗 Reed
You running away on us, Reed?
听着 两位
Look, guys.
只是趟短途行程
It's just a quick trip
为了让生意重回正轨
to get the business back on track.
但 你懂的 既然你们来了...
But, you know, if you're here...
你们应该找家好点的旅店的
you ought to find a nice hotel.
去住旅店 玩一玩
Just check in, hang out,
我们几天里就回来了
and we'll be back in a couple days.
或许你该告诉我们是什么问题
Or maybe you should tell us what the problem is.
在我们有更大的问题之前快说
Before we have a much bigger fucking problem.
听着...呃
Look... uh...
我们惹了点注意
We got some heat.
他妈的恨死警♥察♥了
Fucking hate cops.
- 我们可以帮你处理 - 很快就处理完了
- We could help you with that. - Take care of it real quick.
完全没有必要
Completely unnecessary.
我们只需要几天 我们会摆平的
We just need a few days. We're straightening it out.
好吗
Okay?
好
Fine.
你走吧
You can go.
你留下
You can stay.
不
No.
- 嗯 - 嗯
- Yes. - Yes.
嘿 两位 我得给他开飞机
Hey, guys, I have to fly him.
他可以买♥♥机票走
He can fly commercial.
- 坐头等舱吧 - 我们给你买♥♥票
- Go first class. - We'll buy you a ticket.
不 我们不行
No, we won't.
根本不可能
There's no chance of that.
一旦你准备好再次开始拿货
Once you are ready to resume our pickups,
Matt就可以走了
Matt goes free.
在那之前
Until then...
他是我们的
He's ours.
等等 喔 喔
Wait, whoa. Whoa!
他妈的松开他
Get the fuck off him. Jesus.
操 好吧
Fuck! All right. Hey.
照顾好我的狗
Take care of my dog.
你们最好别伤害他
You better not fucking hurt him.
别和我们耍花招 Reed
Don't fuck around with us, Reed.
回见了
Talk to you soon, eh?
你想什么呢
What's on your mind?
我直抒胸臆
I speak. I say my mind,
然而不知怎么 不知为何
and somehow, someway
与我说的恰恰相反的情况
the exact opposite of what I say
总会是实际发生的情况
turns out to be exactly the way it happens.
嗯 黑人在银行是会有这种待遇
Yeah, well, being black at the bank will do that to you.
这可不好笑
It's not funny.
我们钱还不够吗
Look, we still short?
天啊 Alton 你知道我们够了
God damn it, Alton, you know we're not.
好像我的生命中全都是
Seems like all I have in my life
对我说的话一个字也不听的男人们
is a bunch of men who don't listen to a word I say.
Cissy 那是什么
Cissy, what?
像个傻子一样站在银行
Standing in that damn bank looking like a damn fool.
拿着我们的一点点钱陪着笑脸
Smiling with our little bit of money.
有个女人来找我 说有一个Jason Peters
Woman comes up to me, tells me one Jason Peters
还了我们的按揭
has paid off our mortgage.
不是一个月的 全部还清了
Not one month. The whole thing.
看上去他用聪明的方法来了
Guess he going about it smart.
这怎么就聪明了
How is that smart?
- Franklin不对劲 Alton - 这个国家就不对劲 Cissy
- Franklin ain't right, Alton. - The country ain't right, Cissy.
你也知道 他卖♥♥给的是成人
You know, and if he's selling to grown folks,
而给那些人的还有更不堪入目的生意
then there's worse businesses out there to be a part of.
我不想这样得到我自己的房♥子
This is not how I wanted to own my own home.
这是我的房♥子 我的
This is my house. Mine!
现在连这都不是了
Now it ain't even that.
我们能补救的
Well, we'll make it right.
给
Here.
- 给 - 怎么
- Here. - What...
周六和周日的下午来
Comes Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
有三小时的监视探访
Gets three hours supervised visitation.
好吧
All right.
我们去造点石头
Let's go cook some rock.
你知道我爱着那姑娘 是吧
You know I love that girl, right?
爱不是我的问题
Love ain't my problem.
在她全家人面前你本可以说谢谢
Well, you could say thank you instead of
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表