剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Yeah, sure, go for it.
当然 坐吧
Oh, cool. So nice of you.
太棒了 你真好
You been home, Sid?
你回过家吗 希德
No, came straight from Michelle's.
我从米歇尔家直接过来了
You left before her mum called the police? Yeah.
她妈报♥警♥前 你就离开了吧 是啊
Went a bit wrong.
出了点事
Then Tony had to go and Jujitsu Mr Michelle's cos...
托尼跟米歇尔的爸爸打了起来...
Well, because he's a total fucking wanker really.
因为他就是个混♥蛋♥
You love Tony.
你喜欢托尼
Pardon?
什么
I said, you love Tony. You always talk about him.
我说 你喜欢托尼 总是提起他
Do I?
是吗
I mean, it's cool you've got someone to look up to.
你有个你敬重的人 这挺好
Oh, it was fun.
真好玩啊
Throwing all that food around.
把吃的扔得到处都是
Just like, throwing it everywhere.
就那么随便扔
You must be hungry.
你饿坏了吧
Yeah. Bit of a hangover and... Yeah.
是啊 宿醉还没消
There.
好了
Go on then.
吃吧
You gonna eat that?
你要吃吗
Oh, totally.
当然了
I'm better now. I'm totally better.
我病好了 真的好了
How do you do it?
你怎么办到的
What?
什么
Come on, Cass. I mean you never eat anything.
得了 凯茜 你从来不吃东西
Your parents must notice or something.
你父母就没发现吗
I dunno.
我也说不清
I like you, Sid.
我喜欢你 希德
OK.
好吧
So I'm going to show you.
我演示给你看吧
You have to do a lot of talking. I'm good at talking.
你得不停说话 我很善于交谈
You do that while you're cutting things up a lot.
切东西的时候要多说话
Then, questions.
然后提出问题
Where's your Student Card?
你的学生证呢
Sorry?
你说什么
Your ID, have you got it?
你带学生证了吗
No I, er, lost it somewhere last week.
没有 我上周给弄丢了
Change the subject. This is great.
然后换个话题 这真棒
I love these sausages.
我爱死这香肠了
You should try one. Go on.
你也该尝尝 来
Delicious.
味道好极了
Hang on you didn't...
等下 你没吃...
You're not quite sure what I'm on about
你听的糊里糊涂
but I keep distracting you.
但我会继续分散你的注意力
Then I up the ante.
然后我更进一步
Yum. I love this stuff.
我爱死这个了
Really delicious.
真的很美味
You're reassured I want some more
这下你会相信我还想吃
and I'll keep waving it at you
我就继续在你面前晃
until you stop looking at me.
直到你不再看我了
Where did you lose it?
你在哪里弄丢的
Sorry?
你说什么
Your ID. I mean,
你的学生证
they won't let you use the library, will they?
这下你没法借书了 对吧
God, I've gotta go.
天啊 我得走了
I'm so full.
我吃得好饱
Gotta dash.
闪人了
There you go. Job done.
看到了没 任务完成
That's impressive.
真厉害啊
Cheers.
谢谢
But aren't you kind of, you know, lying to everyone?
可你这不是在对所有人撒谎吗
I'm so better. I got discharged from the clinic.
我好多了 我已经出院了
Seems a bit fucked up.
这不太好吧
What?
什么
I said just seems a bit fucked up, that's all.
我觉得你这样不太好
But you see...
但是...
It's like nobody's fucking business.
这又不关别人的事
And it's not exactly like anybody cares, so...
而且也没人在乎
I care.
我在乎
Look. Pilchards. Cool.
看 沙丁鱼 很好吃的
And I got it from a fish lady.
我从扮鱼的阿姨那儿打的
Yeah, I wasn't so keen on them.
我不太喜欢那东西
What you fucking talking about? Omega fats and fishy oils,
你说什么啊 不饱和脂肪酸还有鱼油
they're cool.
营养丰富
I was just chatting to Cass, Tony.
我正和凯茜说话呢 托尼
Hey, Cass.
你好 凯茜
How's dippy world?
疯人院怎么样
She's better. She just got discharged from the clinic.
她好多了 她刚刚出院
Yeah, whatever. Jesus!
嗯 好吧 天哪
What?
怎么了
Don't you ever wash?
你都没洗澡吗
That's like lipstick.
那好像是口红印啊
Yeah, man, the essence of woman.
老兄 这可是女人的精华
Well, one at least.
至少是其中之一
So who's the lucky lady?
告诉我 她是谁
That's like someone kissed me.
就像是有人吻过我
I can't believe you haven't washed man. You stink!
你居然还没洗澡 你臭死了
Somebody kissed me.
有人吻我了
Well, yeah, mate,
是吗 老兄
that's a total fucking operator error cos you stink.
那绝对是操作失误 因为你臭死了
I didn't have time.
我没时间
Time? I've been home, showered,
没时间 我就能回到家 洗个澡
done my Chi, had a wank,
练会儿太极 再打个手♥枪♥
subtly undermined my dad, put new clothes on
稍损一下我爸 换上新衣服
and here I am with my English coursework.
然后带着我的英语作业来上学
English coursework. Oh, fuck!
英语作业 我靠
You know what, Sid?
知道吗 希德
Sometimes I wonder why you even bother to get up in the morning.
有时我都怀疑你早上何必要起床
You're such a complete fucking waste of time and... Ahh, shit!
你就是个废...我♥操♥
Wow, Tony. Bummer. It looks like you pissed yourself.
托尼 真糟糕 你这样像是尿裤子了
That's not supposed to fucking happen.
怎么他妈会这样
Look at Tony, man.
看托尼啊
Ah, shit man!
衰人一个
Raas blood white boy gone piss himself up you get me!
白人帅哥尿裤子了
Mandem's sick stains. Hey, Cuz!
你湿了啊 兄弟
Yo got serious stains!
还湿了一大♥片♥啊
Him cream up his pussy good style.
他射得好精彩啊
I'm a bad person.
我好坏啊
Come on!
走
That hurt, actually!
真的好疼啊
Gotta go. Sure you have.
我得走了 是啊
Finish off the rest of my food if you want.
你要是愿意 把剩下的吃了吧
OK.
好的
This guy from my group therapy's got your ID card.
我们治疗小组里有个人拿了你的学生证
And he's a crazy fuck and he hates you because you cheated him.
他是个疯子 而且他恨你 说你骗了他
What's his name?
他叫什么
He likes to be called Mad.
他喜欢人喊他迈德
Twatter
特怀特
Yeah. Totally. What did you do?
对 就是他 你把他怎么了
I bought some dope on the tick,
我在他那里买♥♥了点货
and then we lost it in the harbour and...
然后在港口时给弄丢了...
Oh, fuck. Fuck.
该死 真该死
Tony
托尼
This is a room for female staff.
这是女教师浴室
Yeah. The drier's broken in ours.
知道 我们那里的吹干机坏了
Ah, there you are. Jesus, we're in trouble!
你在这儿 天啊 我们这下麻烦了
That crazy fucking dealer found us, Tony.
那个疯毒贩找到我们了 托尼
Hi, Angie.
你好 安吉
We gotta do something. I mean, you could talk to him and... Oh, fuck.
我们得想办法 你能跟他说说...我靠
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表