剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
What?
什么
No.
不要
But...You know, it says "we buy anything" just there,
可那上面写着 来者不拒
so maybe you could buy this.
或许你可以买♥♥下这个
Get out of my shop! Get out of my shop!
滚出我的店 滚出我的店
All right, Chris? Hey up.
你好啊 克里斯
Che! Che!
奇 奇
Loves watching me shit.
就爱看我大便
What can I do you for?
有什么事吗
How did you get on with that Lithuanian E?
你跟那立陶宛人处得怎么样
I got some square pills from Albania in.
我从阿尔巴尼亚搞到些方形的药片
Retro Eastern Blocs, they're calling them.
他们美名其曰 东方古片
Nah, um, I'm selling, actually.
其实我是来卖♥♥东西的
Fancy a hi-fi?
要音响吗
Nah. Can't shift it, mate.
不要 没法转手
How about a wheel barrow?
那手推车呢
Oh, aye, I always needanother wheel barrow.
好 手推车多多益善
20 the lot.
顶多20块
Done. Cheers.
成交
How d'you want it?Powder, pills or cash?
兑哪种 药粉药片还是现金
Cash.
现金
10, 15, 20.
10 15 20块
Job done.
搞定
Fuck it, let's have a look at these pills.
妈的 给我看看那种药吧
Shit.
妈的
Fuck's sake!
操
See ya later, mate.
待会儿见 伙计
Fucking hell, man. You woke me up.
我去啊 你把我吵醒了
Who are you?
你是谁
Who the fuck are you? I'm sleeping!
你♥他♥妈♥又是谁 老子睡觉呢
This is my house! So?
这是我家 那又怎样
Get off me, man!
别碰我
Get off me! Ow!
别碰我
Don't know what you're fucking doing, thinking you can...
你想干什么 别以为你能...
Leave it, man!
放弃吧
What the fuck?
我去啊
Hey, buddy, hello?
伙计 喂
You all right, me babba? That was some ride.
你没事吧 摔得可够呛
Look, I think you should go.
你该走了
No, not up the fucking stairs, what you doing, man? Come on.
别上楼啊 你干什么 快走吧
Stop, man, let's create a bit harmony in here.
别这样 伙计 有话好说嘛
Let's have some harmony. Yeah? I was only sleeping in your bath.
咱们和谐共处吧 我就借你的浴缸睡睡
I've never met you, all right.
我根本不认识你
You've met me now. Yes, but it's my house!
现在认识了 但这是我家啊
All right, so just fuck off!
好吧 快给我滚
Cheers, then.
谢啦
Right, now let me back in.
行了 让我进去
Listen, man, you're a very hostile bloke.
伙计 你太不友好了
Let! Me! Back! In!
让 我 进 去
You're a very aggressive young man.
你非常咄咄逼人
I think you've got issues.
我觉得你有心理问题
Big issues. Ah, fuck!
有大问题 操
You need to take a chill pill, mate. You know?
你得冷静下来
You need to chillex a little bit.
放松一点
Let me back in.
让我进去
Listen, take a while. Calm down.
听着 缓一缓 冷静下来
Maybe take a day or two, and then we'll talk about it. All right?
或许过个一两天我们再谈谈
It's my fucking house!
这他妈是我家
I don't make the rules, man. I don't make the rules.
没办法 又不是我说了算
So, um, what are you going to do?
你打算怎么办
Yeah.
嗯
There's only one thing you can't do, Chris
克里斯 你唯一不能做的
and that's stay like you are.
就是维持现状
You got no money, basically no house, you can't just...
没有钱 可以说没房♥子 你不能...
Look, I've fucked up, I know. I fucked up.
我知道 我搞砸了
No, you haven't.
不 你没有
You just... Angie, do you reckon we...
你只是... 安吉 你说我们...
Hey, Chris, trousers! How good are we?
克里斯 裤子 看我们多好
Don't tell him.
别和他说
You create such a noise, man.
你引起了大轰动
Everyone's talking about some naked guy who just walked through school.
大家都在说刚刚有人在学校裸奔
People are trying to work out
大家都在琢磨
whether you've made some kind of political statement.
你是不是想表达什么政♥治♥立场
This top any good?
衣服可以吗
I think you'll like it.
我觉得你会喜欢的
I didn't think anyone would notice.
我以为没人看见呢
Yeah. Maybe a few did.
恐怕还是有几个人看到了
Pull yourself together, man.
振作起来
Christ, you need a mum, you big baby.
天哪 得给你找个娘啊 小屁孩
Tony!
托尼
Fucking hell, he's not that pathetic.
怎么了 他还没那么惨呢
You can take a joke, can't you Chris?
玩笑还开得起吧 克里斯
Look, you try it, OK? No Mum, no Dad, on your own.
你试试没爹没娘自己生活啊
Sounds brilliant to me. I've got... I've got a Dad.
貌似不错 我有爸爸
There's no-one in.
没人的
You'll be fine, Chris, OK?
没事的 克里斯
Chris?
克里斯
Chris! What a...
克里斯 真是...
What a lovely surprise!
真是个惊喜啊
Look, we weren't planning on... Hi, I'm Jal.
听着 我们没打算 你好 我是杰奥
Jal, I'm Mary.
杰奥 我是玛丽
Won't you come in?
进来吧
Your dad'll be back soon.
你♥爸♥一会儿就回来
But I can give him a ring anyway, shall I?
我也可以给他打个电♥话♥ 要吗
What, he's not here? We could come back ano...
什么 他不在 那我们回头再...
Wonderful!
好极了
Wonderful.
好极了
And this is little Sammy.
这是小萨姆
Do you want to come and say hello, Chris?
要过来打个招呼吗 克里斯
Er, no, I'II, um, leave him to sleep.
不用了 让他睡吧
Well...
那个...
How's your mum, Chris?
你妈妈怎么样 克里斯
Actually, that's the reason...
其实 我们就是为了这个...
Yeah, she's getting better.
她好多了
Oh, no!
真的啊
She hasn't had another turn, has she?
她没再发作吗
Um, no. Not really. She's fine.
没有 她很好
Good. Well, send her my best.
好啊 代我向她问好
Why don't we look for some baby photos of Chris. That could be fun.
我们看看克里斯小时候的照片吧 可有趣了
Graham labels them by year.
格雷姆按年份分类
I'm trying to encourage him to label by mood, but...
我想让他按心情分类 但是
You won't find any of me.
不会有我的
Worried we might find something embarrassing?
怕我找到窘照吗
Ah, bingo!
找到了
Look, he's even sweeter than Sammy.
他比萨姆还可爱呢
I don't think I'm supposed to say that as a mum, but you are!
作为母亲我不该这么说 但的确可爱
Have a look at him!
看看他
You do look quite cute.
真的很可爱
That's not me.
那不是我
It is.
是的
No, it's not. It's Peter.
不是的 那是彼得
Well, we can still say he looks sweet, can't we?
不过他还是很可爱 对吧
Who's Peter?
谁是彼得
Um, he's my brother. Your brother?
他是我哥哥 你有哥哥
Graham!
格雷姆
You'll never guess who's here!
你肯定猜不到谁在这儿
It's Chris! Isn't that great!
是克里斯 多好啊
I need a shower.I 'm going for a shower.
我得洗澡 我去洗个澡
I've just had to sit with him for the last half hour!
我刚刚还和他坐了半个小时呢
Well, get rid of him.
把他赶走
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表