剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Sid!
希德
Yeah, sorry. It's just there was a...
抱歉 刚才那儿...
Now, this is exactly what I'm talking about, Sid.
这正是我要说的问题 希德
OK? Lack of concentration, inability to focus, nada commitment.
注意力完全不集中 根本不能投入进来
Now, this piece of coursework I have marked "ungraded".
这是你的作业 我只能给不及格
Ungraded? What?
不及格 什么
I can't pass him with this mark.
这样的分数我没法给及格
Fucking hell!
我♥操♥
Mark, please. With this mark...
马克 别这样 照这个分数...
...you have failed the entire year.
你这个学期怕是要留级了
He's what?
你说什么
He's failed the entire year.
他得留级了
Sid, you... sidding... idiot!
希德 你个白♥痴♥
Ah, hold on, there's no need to panic.
冷静 不要慌嘛
Because I fought for you, Sid, I really did,
希德 我很努力地替你争取
and got you an extension.
帮你争取到了延期
It was hard, but I worked at it, and I got it.
虽不容易 但我还是努力帮你争取到了
Right?
懂吗
Got what right?
搞定了什么
No, I got it. Right?
不 我是说 我争取到了 懂吗
Thanks... Tom.
谢谢你...汤姆
solidarity and the collapse of Soviet power.
团结工联和苏维埃政♥权♥倾覆的论文
Jesus Christ!
我的天哪
You've got two days. Get your head down.
给你两天时间 埋头去写吧
You better fucking believe he's getting his head down.
他必须得给我埋头学习
You can say goodbye to sunshine, Sunshine. You are grounded.
你可以跟外面的世界说再见吧 你被禁足了
Put it this way. Let's change and develop. OK?
这么说吧 洗心革面 好吗
Thanks, Tom.
谢谢你 汤姆
We're all very grateful for this second chance.
能再给孩子一次机会 我们非常感激
Aren't we, Mark?
对吧 马克
Yes. Thank you very much.
是的 太谢谢你了
Oh, yes, my boy! We're going to do this my way now! You hear me?
臭小子 这下你得听我的了 听见没
The gravy train has terminated!
逍遥日子到头了
Terminated! You lazy little fucker.
到头了 你个该死的懒鬼
Mark! Did Tony fail this?
马克 托尼也挂科了吗
No.
没有
No, of course not! And why? Why didn't he fail it?
那是当然了 他怎么就没挂科
He doesn't do history.
他没选历史这门课
Right!
没错
You are going to get something... something right,
你得给我好好的
if it's the last thing I ever do. What's your next class?
我到死也要盯着你 你下节课是什么
Drama... Right. Drama.
戏剧... 好 戏剧课
Home. Coursework.
然后回家 然后做作业
Fucking perfection! Or else.
给我他妈做好了 否则...
Why are you talking in very short sentences?
你怎么说话这么简洁了
Emphasis! Drama! Fuck off!
这叫强调 戏剧课 滚吧
Honestly, Sid, you know this upsets people.
真是的 希德 你知道这样会让人担心
Sorry.
我很抱歉
Just... give it a try, OK?
你就努力一把 行吗
OK.
好的
OK, everyone. Everyone reach.
大家都抬手
Oh, Christ...
见鬼
Reach up. Stretch out your leaves.
都伸胳膊 舒展开
That looks so crap, doesn't it?
可真傻♥逼♥ 对吧
Go on.
走吧
Fuck that.
让这课去死吧
Why don't you go to the green and get stoned instead?
去草地上吸大♥麻♥爽爽吧
No. No, you mustn't.
不 你不能那么做
That would be bad. Bad, do you hear?
那样不好 你听见了吗
And you're a good boy really. Good. Drama.
你是个好孩子 好孩子 去上课
Fuck it... be bad!
去他妈的 做个坏孩子吧
Be good. Drama!
乖乖的 去上课
Fuck it! Drama...
翘课吧 上课吧
Shut up... will you?
闭嘴...都闭嘴吧
Pretty nice gear, huh? Yeah, very funny.
头饰不错吧 是啊 非常搞笑
Where you going? I gotta go to this lesson.
你去哪 我得去上课
Fuck it, man.
翘了吧 哥们
Fuck it?
翘不
Fuck it.
翘了
Yeah, let's go.
嗯 走吧
Right, Donny, you fart once more and you're out.
多尼 你再放屁就给我出去
Sid?
希德
You can tell?
这都能看出来
Sid... I just wanted to remind you of our date tonight.
希德 我就是想提醒你一下我们今晚有约会
Oh... Shit.
见鬼
Thing is, Cass, my dad kinda grounded me.
问题是 凯茜 我被我爸禁足了
I gotta do coursework.
我得做作业
I was really...
我还很...
I didn't eat for three days so I could be lovely.
我三天没吃饭了 就想看着漂亮点
Er, sorry.
抱歉
Maybe I'll come over and say hello.
那我回头去看看你啊
I dunno. Maybe.
这...行吧
Safe.
太棒了
Go on, give her one.
上了她吧
That would be so bad!
那才叫坏呢
I bet she bangs like a ferret on acid!
她在床上肯定像只嗑了药的雪貂
I didn't know which one to get. They were both so pretty.
我不知道该买♥♥哪个 都非常好看
Anyway, I got them both.
反正我两个都买♥♥了
What do you think? Which skirt? This goes with my slutty green top.
你觉得哪条裙子好些 这条配我的性感绿上衣
This one is more virgin.
这条更纯一点
Tony? Which skirt?
托尼 哪条好些
Oh, yeah, it's nice.
嗯 这个挺好的
Are you listening?
你有没有在听啊
I'm asking what to wear to Tribe Of Frog tomorrow?
明天青蛙氏族派对我该穿什么啊
Did you ask Chris about pills?
你问克里斯药的事了吗
We can have Mitsubishis.
我们可以磕点致幻药
Is that OK, Tone?
怎么样 托尼
Tone?
托尼
Wear that one to Tribe Of Frog,
穿这个去青蛙氏族派对
and that one to my choir concert.
那个去我的合唱团音乐会
Choir concert?
合唱团音乐会
When? Tonight.
什么时候 今晚
You and Sid are coming to hear me sing.
你和希德要来听我唱歌♥
Are we? How come?
是嘛 为什么
It just occurred to me how much fun it could be.
我只是觉得会很有趣
Russia... was... a...
俄♥国♥...曾是...一个...
Superpower...
超级大国...
...and...
而
Er... Lech Walesa...
瓦文萨
was a...
是一个...
...Polish... Er...
...波兰...
...man... who...
...人 他...
What the fuck did he do? Erm...
他都干什么了
Bollocks.
该死
Fuck it.
去他妈的
Right, you have been warned!
我都警告你了
Oh, yes, I warned you! This is what happens.
我警告过你了 就别怪我不客气了
No telly.
电视
No stereo.
收音机
No... Asian Fanny Fun.
亚洲美臀 统统没收
That should be enough to help you concentrate. Is it?!
这回你能集中精神了吧
Yes, Dad. Yes. Thank you.
是的 爸爸 是的 谢谢你
You'll thank me for this one day.
早晚有一天你会感谢我的
Oh! Oh, fuck!
我日
What's happened?
怎么回事
I've fallen down the fucking stairs, you silly cow!
我从楼梯上摔下来了 你个傻♥逼♥
Bugger.
可恶
Ah, for fuck's sake.
我去啊
Ah, yeah. That's better.
嗯 这回好多了
Oh, yeah. Ah, yeah.
哦 爽 爽
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表