剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
What's your name?
你叫什么
What?
什么
What's your name?
你叫什么
You've been aware of drug dealers working your premises?
你知道有毒贩在你的场子里活动吗
Because a responsible, conscientious club owner like you
因为像你这样认真负责的夜店老板
would be aware.
应该知道这种事
Right, Alan?
对吗 艾伦
Yes, of course.
对 当然了
How old was that last girl we talked to would you say?
最后跟我们谈话的那女孩多大了
Fifteen, no older then sixteen.
15岁吧 最多16
We just got this new bouncer.
我们新招了个保镖
Got it.
出纰漏了
He's a bit of an idiot.
他脑子不好使
The girl's charming, you know...
那女孩很迷人 你明白的
Did they charm you, too?
你也被她们迷住了吗
No.
没有
Tonight, your night?
今晚是你当班吗
Yes, I wanna tonight DJ. That's right.
是的 我是今晚的DJ 嗯 对了
You run it for Alan.
你为艾伦卖♥♥力
You're his boy.
你是他的手下
Right, I want copies of your licence, financial records
我需要你的执照 财务记录
purchase orders, guest lists, the lot.
订货单 客户名单 都拿来
By tomorrow.
明天之前给我
The club was over capacity by 200 tonight.
今晚夜店多放了两百人进来
Are you listening?
你在听我说话吗
We let everybody in, underaged people, they were all underage.
我们把什么人都放进来了 他们全都未成年呢
Yes, so?
那又怎么样
And do you know drug dealers working?
你知道有毒贩子在活动吗
We see them on that... I don't know that!
我们看见他们在... 我不知道
And neither do you, okay?
你也不知道 明白吗
So shut the fuck up, Thomas.
所以闭上你的臭嘴 托马斯
Yeah?
听懂了吗
Bonus. What's for?
奖金 为了什么
For shutting the fuck up.
为了让你闭嘴
And if you do slip up,
你要是说漏了嘴
someone will come, Thomas,
会有人来收拾你的 托马斯
and snap your fucking spine.
把你该死的脊椎给扭断
Come on.
走吧
Thomas, where have you been?
托马斯 你去哪了
Merde.
该死
Mom.
妈
God, what's... Daniel is ill again.
天哪 怎么... 丹尼尔又生病了
Who is that with you?
你旁边那是谁
Hello, Kasoke.
你好 卡索姬
You know my rules.
你知道我的规矩
It was too late to get home.
现在回家太晚了
We're not gonna, you know, do anything.
我们什么都不会做的
Like what?
比如说做什么
You know, having sex.
上♥床♥之类的
But we're not gonna have sex, we wouldn't do that.
我们不会上♥床♥的 绝不会
No?
是吗
Yeah, I mean...
是的 我的意思是
We have done stuff, possibly I'm not lows,
我们做过一些事 可我不是随便的人
or you could say lows.
以免你这样以为
Okay maybe you should stop talking now.
也许你别说话的好
Yeah just, "The whole truth,
好吧 "我保证如实相告
nothing but the truth, so help me God",
一切皆为事实 上帝保佑"
No.
算了
Bloody hell.
我的天哪
Someone tell me please,
谁能告诉我
where to find a virgin in this country.
这个国家哪还能找到一个处♥女♥吗
Well, difficult.
挺难的
Hold him up.
扶着他
It's okay, Dan-Man. Thomas is here.
没事了 小丹 有托马斯在
What were you doing
你今晚在忙什么
that was more important than your family this evening?
居然比你的家人还重要
Speak to me boy.
快说 小子
Mom, a girl died tonight.
妈 今晚有个女孩死了
That's my club-nights.
今晚我当班
I think she was on drugs, or any...
估计是磕了药什么的
Now she's dead.
她死了
What's that?
那是什么
Money.
钱
We don't want it.
我们不需要
We do, we need it for... We don't want it!
我们需要 我们得... 我们不需要
Why do you bring trouble to the door?
为什么要给家里惹麻烦
We have enough here.
我们的麻烦已经够多了
Now go and do what you're meant to do.
走吧 去做你分内的事
I put Daniel to bed.
我去抱丹尼尔上♥床♥
We were waiting for you.
我们一直在等你
Were you?
是吗
Daniel wanted to story about, I didn't mind...
丹尼尔不想告诉你 但我觉得没事
I don't think you're selfish.
我知道你不是个自私的人
But I don't think you're tickly.
我知道你不怕痒
Get off. Get off.
放手 放手
Mom says, we've got to pray.
妈妈说 我们得祈祷
Please...
来嘛
Kneeling.
得跪着
Dear God in the sky, help us to care for each-other,
天上的主啊 帮助我们照顾彼此
let the sun shine, send us songs
让阳光普照 给予我们欢歌♥
and keep us safe.
保佑我们平安
And don't kill Daniel.
还有不要带走丹尼尔
Right, don't do that. Amen.
对 别那么做 阿门
Sleep now, okay? Okay.
现在可以睡了吧 好的
Night, Daniel.
晚安 丹尼尔
Night.
晚安
Panda...
潘多
Panda, we can't, my mom will hear.
潘多 不行 我妈会听见的
I don't care.
管她呢
My blood feels frozen.
我的血液都快冻住了
I keep seeing her face.
她的脸老是浮现在我眼前
I need you.
我需要你
Come on, Thomas, dance.
来吧 托马斯 跳舞啊
She makes us dance.
她让我们跳的
Friends, friends, please.
教友们 教友们 请听我说
Remember the power of God.
谨记神的力量
Thomas, it's a long time since we've seen you.
托马斯 好久没有见到你了
Yes, sorry.
是的 抱歉
He's fooling, father, fooling and fornicating.
他撒谎 神父 说谎而且不知检点
His friends, his girlfriend.
还有他的朋友们 他的女朋友
They are bad for him.
对他来说都是不良影响
You don't know my friends.
你根本不了解我的朋友
I know enough.
我了解的够多了
That girl, she is a who...
那个女孩 简直就是婊...
Kasoki, please.
卡索姬 别这样
We do not fight here.
这儿可不是吵架的地方
Thomas, I expect you to say that
托马斯 希望你能告诉我
your friends are not so bad.
你的朋友们没那么坏
They love you and they are there for you
他们爱你 并且在你需要时
in times of need, no matter what.
他们会无条件支持你
Yes? Yes.
是这样吗 是的
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Thomas...
托马斯
We are your people.
我们才是你的亲人
And we will never ever let you down.
而且我们永远不会让你失望
But we are waiting for you to take the first step.
但是我们在等你先迈出第一步
That first step into a wider world.
走进更广阔天地的第一步
That's Star Wars. Excuse me?
那是《星球大战》里的 什么
Obi-Wan Kenobi says that
卢克被浮动炮台击中后
after Luke gets shot by the floaty-thing.
欧比旺·肯诺比就是那么说的
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表