剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
think you've seen everything they're gonna do,
觉得他能做的事你都见识过
and then they trump it?
然后他却又让你意外了
Sid,Dad's having a hard time...
希德 你♥爸♥现在很不容易...
I'm not talking about Dad.
我不是在说爸爸
It's Tony.
是托尼
Tony's lovely.
托尼很可爱啊
Thanks, Mum.
谢啦 妈妈
Sid, hang on. Close the door.
希德 等下 关上门
You know we both really love you. Don't you, Sid?
你知道我们都很爱你吧 希德
I suppose.
应该是吧
I want you to make more of an effort with your dad in general.
你要你努力去跟你♥爸♥好好相处
He's a good guy. He doesn't act like one.
他是个好人 他可不像
Not recently, no.
我不是说最近
But things change, Sid.
人是会变的 希德
What do you mean?
你指什么
You...
你...
You need to work out a way of getting on with him.
你得想办法跟他好好相处
It's hard, I know.
我知道那不容易
OK?
好吗
I'll try. Good.
我会试试的 很好
I'm...
我...
Mum?
妈妈
Yes.
嗯
Anyway, have these... For your eye.
戴这个遮遮眼睛吧
Oh, have this, too.
这个也拿着
You eat too much crap. Yeah. I know.
你吃太多垃圾食品了 是啊
Thanks, Mum.
谢谢你 妈妈
See you later.
再见
See you.
再见
Sid?
希德
Yeah?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Sid?
希德
Sid!
希德
Sunglasses off, please.
把太阳镜摘下来
OK, everybody, well done.
好的 大家做得非常好
You've all passed!
你们都过了
Everyone except you, Sid.
除了你 希德
Cor, mate! What happened.
伙计 你怎么了
Nothing. I'm fine, OK?
没什么 我没事
You've been fighting, Sid.
你打架了 希德
That's not "Changing And Developing". Is it?
这可不叫"洗心革面"啊
24 hours left, OK?
就剩下24小时了 明白吗
You've either got it or you don't...
能做到 或者做不到
You haven't got it. OK?
你还没做到呢 懂吗
All right, Tom. Sorry I'm late.
汤姆 抱歉我迟到了
Yo! Last night, man. Cool. Total blast.
昨晚 伙计 真爽死了
Everything you could want from an evening.
能干的我都干了
Songs, choirgirls, colourful costumes,
听歌♥ 看合唱团美女 各种制♥服♥
fellatio... Rabbits...
口♥活♥儿 兔子
Rabbits? Look, don't ask, man.
兔子 别问了 伙计
Yeah, so, Sid...
希德...
Woah! Was that Michelle?
是米歇尔打的吗
No, er, there were these girls...
不 是几个女孩
What kind of girls, Sid?
什么女孩啊 希德
Big ones.
她们块头可大了
I thought you was hanging out with Cassie last night.
你昨晚不是和凯茜出去了吗
Er... Bit of a mix up.
闹了点误会
Yeah? Like what?
什么误会
She was really looking forward to that.
她对你们的约会很期待的
OK, everyone!
好了 大家
Because you've all given it everything, you can go early.
你们该完成的都完成了 可以提早下课
But use the time wisely, OK?
不过要合理利用时间
Woah, woah, woah, sailor!
水手
Not so fast. A little you-me time, yeah?
别急啊 我们得谈谈
Sooo...
那么...
Coursework?
课程作业
Ready for tomorrow? Yeah, I'm, like, halfway through.
明天能行吗 我完成一半了
Sid, there are people here you can talk to.
希德 有困难你可以跟人说
I am here for you.
你还有我呢
We can sort this out.
我们把问题解决了
Look. I'm all ears. Come on.
我听着呢 说吧
What? We can sort out the fact that
解决我的问题 好啊
my best mate wants me to make a move on his girlfriend, who I love,
我铁哥们要我去追他女朋友 我是喜欢她
even though she still really loves him and now actually hates me?
可她其实还爱着他 而且现在还讨厌我了
My Dad thinks I'm a complete fuck-up,
我爸觉得我就是个废物
and can't stop acting like a fuck-up
而且总做些蠢事
and no matter what I try, I can't stop pissing everyone off?
无论我多努力 我总惹得别人不高兴
We can sort that out, can we?
我们能解决这个问题吗
OK. OK, yeah.
好吧 行啊
Give me a moment to, um...
给我一点时间...
Life, Sid.
生活 希德
There are lots of ups and downs, OK?
就是充满了起起伏伏
It is like a...
就像...
It's like a... bird, flying.
就像是一只飞翔的鸟
Find your wings, Sid.
找到你的翅膀 希德
Right.
好的
And do your fucking coursework. Otherwise you're fucked.
还有完成你的作业 否则你就真完了
Yeah. Thanks, Tom. That sorts it.
谢谢 汤姆 这下解决了
Pas de problme, Sidney. So see you tomorrow.
不客气 希德尼 明天见
Don't leave me hanging, G.
别让我失望
Safe!
真棒
Hey. All go according to plan? No.
顺利吗 才不呢
Ho! That girl can really swing. No.
那丫头拳法可真不错 不是的
Your mistake, my friend, was making your move too quickly.
你的问题在于出手过早
What?
什么
Yes, grasshopper. Sensei say that boy must wait 12 hours
没错 小蚱蜢 听老师的 等12小时
before he approach girl on rebound.
再去泡找救生圈的女孩
This is fucked up, Tone!
这太过分了 托尼
Isn't it?
可不是嘛
Don't you want her?
你不想要她了吗
I told you. It's a gift.
我说过了 这是一个"礼物"
You fucking freak me out sometimes.
你有时候真让我抓狂
But it's never dull. Is it?
但绝不会无聊 是吧
No.
对
Ring her. Take her for a drink, and see what happens.
打电♥话♥给她 带她去喝一杯 顺其自然
What's the worst that can happen?
最坏能差到哪去
It's your choice, dude. Your choice.
你要自己做选择 伙计
Ah, fuck.
我♥操♥
'Hello? '
你好
Hi, Michelle. It's Sid.
米歇尔 是希德
'Fuck off. I don't want to speak to you.' 'Chelle...
滚远点 我不想跟你说话 歇尔
'You heard me! '
你听见我的话了
I'm sorry, all right? I'm sorry. 'Wankers! '
我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 你个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I know, and I wanna see you so I can...
我知道 我想见你一面...
'What? '
干什么
Please. I wanna make it up to you.
求你了 我想补偿你一下
'Fuck off.' Can I talk to you?
滚开 能跟你谈谈吗
'Talk about what? I don't want to.'
谈什么 我不想谈
Yes, I know, and I want...
是的 我知道
'I can't take your shit, you and Tony.
我受不了你们了 你和托尼
You just.. you wanna talk? ' Yeah.
你想谈谈 嗯
Please, Michelle.
求你了 米歇尔
'I don't want to talk. I'm tired.
我不想谈 我累了
You both fucked me over. Just like that.'
你们合伙耍我
Meet me at Ronny's Bar, I'll explain.
在罗尼酒吧见 我会解释的
'Explain, yeah... '
解释 好吧
Please, 'Chelle, I wanna see you. Shit.
求你了 歇尔 我想见你 该死
Thanks for coming. That's OK.
谢谢你能来 没事
Why weren't you at, um, college today?
你今天怎么没去上学
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表