剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
L- O- L- L- l- P- O- P.
棒棒糖
Lollipop.
棒棒糖
You're just too good. Of course!
你真拿手 当然
When are your folks coming?
你家人什么时候来
Later.
过会儿
They've packed.
他们行李都收拾好了
Hm. Bummer.
好吧 真扫兴
You wanna get out of here?Huh?
你想离开这儿吗
Let's go out.
我们溜出去吧
We're not allowed.
那是不准的啊
Come on. I want one last look.
来嘛 我走前想最后看一眼
What if we get hungry?
我们要是饿了怎么办
There's... there's food out there, you know.
外面有吃的啊
Come on!
走吧
How? It's easy.
怎么走 很简单
We're just getting a breath of fresh air.
我们需要出去透透气
My friend thinks she want to puke.
我朋友要吐了
Go. For fuck's sake, go!
老天 快去吧
Hello? 'Restorations Clinic.'
你好 这里是康复中心
Can you help me?I really, really need to come in.
能帮个忙吗 我一定得进去
I know you don't like it, but I need to come in, OK?
我知道这不合规矩 但我真的有事
Hello. Can I help?
你好 有什么事吗
Yes. Yes. I need to see someone.It's very important.
是的 我要见个人 非常重要
There's somethingI have to get off my chest
有些话我不吐不快
and if I don't, I'm afraid everythingmight just totally go to shit.
如果不说出来 我怕一切都会毁掉
Right.
好吧
I've got something going on and I need to see someone.
我有件事要做 我要见一个人
I've got something going on in here...
我有件心事...
'Megadog's trying to tell us something. Woof, woof!"
超级狗有话要说 汪 汪
OK. Let's see if we can sort you out, shall we?
好吧 看看我们能不能帮你解决
Just you wait right there.
在这儿等着就行了
Ah, thanks.I don't know what this means, but...
谢谢 我还有点糊涂 不过...
What? What's going on?
干什么 你们干什么
What are you doing? Let go! Come on!
你们干什么呢 放手
You don't understand! Cassie- ie- ie!
不是这样的 凯茜...
I'm not mad, for fuck's sake! I'm fine!
我没疯 见鬼 我好好的
I'm fine!
我没病
For fuck's sake!
见鬼
What?
干什么
'Leave him alone!'
别去招惹他
'What the fuck, Angie?! What the fuck? '
这他妈算怎么回事 安吉
Hey. Hey, I wanna talk to you. Talk away, sweetie.
我有话跟你说 说吧 甜心
Are you gonna tell me who the fuck you are?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
I'm the fiance. No, you're not.
我是她未婚夫 不 你才不是呢
Yes, I am. Since when?
我就是 什么时候的事
Since she asked me to marry her.
是她让我娶她
Where the fuck did you come from?
你♥他♥妈♥是从哪冒出来的
I'm Mervin. She gave me genital herpes.
我是马文 她把生殖器疱疹传给了我
I'm the love of her life. I'm back.
我才是她的真爱 我淫者归来了
You don't stand a chance, kid,
你死了这条心吧 孩子
not even with that beautiful little cock of yours.
就算你有个漂亮的小♥弟♥弟♥也没用
What, she told you?
什么 她告诉你了
She tells me everything, kid. I can see into her soul. And now...
她都跟我说了 我一眼就能看穿她的灵魂
do us a favour and disappear, OK?
所以帮个忙 滚远点好吗
But...
可是...
No. She can see into my soul.
不 她也能看透我的灵魂...
How old are you? 17.
你多大了 17
You haven't got a soul yet.
你还没长出灵魂来呢
With luck you haven't got herpes, either.
如果你走运 或许也没染上疱疹
Quit while you're ahead.
趁还来得及 滚远点吧
And with that, I bid you good day.
那就...日安了
Hi, Effy.
艾菲
Your brother just called me. We're not speaking.
你哥哥刚给我打过电♥话♥ 我们在冷战
I heard things got a bit out of control last week.
我听说上周出了点事
You feeling better?
你感觉好点了吗
Is that why they sent you to the posh school?
这就是要送你去贵族学校的原因吗
They think that'll sort you out?
觉得这样能让你乖乖的
School on a Saturday.
周六还上课
Hardcore.
真难搞
Why don't you speak, Effy?
你为什么不说话 艾菲
Does nobody ask you why?
没人问过你吗
It must mean something.
肯定是有原因的
Doesn't anybody care?
就没人关心吗
Tony really hurt me, Effy.
托尼真的伤到我了 艾菲
Why did he do that?
他为什么要那么做
Sometimes I think
有时候我觉得
you're the only person the whole world Tony truly cares about.
你是这世上托尼唯一在乎的人
I thought maybe...maybe he told you why he did that.
我以为他或许告诉过你他那么做的原因
If I could trust him to tell the truth just once,
要是他能对我实话 哪怕只有一次
then maybe I could...
我也能...
It was nice seeing you, Effy.
见到你很高兴 艾菲
I'm glad you're OK.
你没事就好
'I love you, Tone! '
我爱你 托尼
Cute.
真可爱
Yes, you are. 'You do that and I'll kill you! '
真的 你敢那么干我杀了你
'You're gonna be famous.'
你要出名了
'But if you're famous you have to have, like, huge boobs
要想出名就得有大♥波♥波
'and blonde hair and I have neither of them.
还有金发 可我都没有
Would you like me like that? '
你希望我是金发大♥波♥妹吗
'I like you like that, Nips.
我就喜欢你这个样子 乳♥头♥
'You know what you should do. You've gotta do something whacky.
告诉你 你得做点疯狂的事
'What? '
什么啊
'Come to bed with me. Please.'
到床上来吧 来吧
'I'm sorry! I'm sorry! ''Give me that phone! '
抱歉 对不起 给我手♥机♥
'What? ' 'Go on! '
什么 来啊
'Nips, Nips, calm down...Calm down, Nips.'
乳♥头♥ 冷静 乳♥头♥
Answer.
接电♥话♥啊
You know you want to.
你想接的
'Hi. This is Michelle.
这是米歇尔的电♥话♥
Leave a message, except if you're Tony,
请留言 如果你是托尼
'because Tony can fuck off! '
就给我滚蛋吧
Please.
求你了
Hurry up. Make sure you set up all the tables and everything.
快点 一定把桌子什么的都摆好
The caterer's going to be late, I know.
酒席承办人肯定要迟到
What are you giggling about?
你们笑什么呢
"Anwar, you naughty boy, I want to spank your..."
"安瓦 你个捣蛋鬼 真想打你的..."
Who wrote this?
这是谁写的
Who wrote that?
谁写的
Mum, why does Uncle Muneer have to do the disco again?
妈妈 怎么又让穆尼舅舅放迪斯科啊
Why on earth not?
这怎么了
It's just... Mum, please.
就是...妈妈 求你了
Are you hearing this?
你听到了吗
He doesn't want my own brother's gift of music.
他不喜欢我哥哥选的音乐
Do what your mother says, ungrateful wretch!
照你妈妈说的办 你个混♥蛋♥
But, Dad... Your uncle knows what's respectable.
可爸爸... 你舅舅知道分寸
Dad! Your English friends have no restraint.
爸 你那群英国朋友根本没下限
They don't wear enough clothes. They drink, shout, fornicate.
他们衣着暴露 喝酒 胡闹 乱♥交♥
They puke in the back of cabs.
他们在出租车上呕吐
We have proper, tuneful music,
我们的音乐得体和谐
so the English don't burn the place down and get me arrested.
英国佬也不至于闹出事端害我被捕
That's why your mother is right in all things.
所以说你妈妈总是对的
Now say no more about it. No more!
不要再提这个了 别提了
Thank you, Istiak. Thank you very much.
谢谢你 史迪克 非常感谢
Come on, you three, now. Is the buffet going to do itself?
来 你们三个 自助餐又不会自己摆好
Muneer's an arsehole.
穆尼就是个混球
What did you just?
你刚才说什么了
A complete tosser.
彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
At least he can't grope the women up there.
至少他待在上面就不能招惹女人了
Ladies! Hello, Mr Kharral.
女士们好 你好 克罗尔先生
Nicely dressed too.
穿得好漂亮
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表