剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
第七季 第一集
皮囊
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, has she been out yet?
她出去了吗
No, not yet.
还没有
Can you cover for me?
能顶我一会儿吗
Really need a coke and a piss.
我去拿杯可乐 上个厕所
Get me one.
帮我拿一杯
Er, where's, er, what's-her-face?
她 叫什么来着 去哪了
Erm, Jane's just gone to the loo.
简刚刚去洗手间了
The boardroom needs setting up for a meeting this afternoon.
今天下午要开会 准备一下会议室
Of course. No problem.
好的 没问题
Er, Victoria? Yes.
维多利亚 什么事
Could I have a word, please? Sure.
能借一步说话吗 当然
I want you to have a look at the Asian strategy.
你看一看亚洲战略部分
Sure, no problem.
好的 没问题
I would!
换我就会行动
Good morning - Hewitt Maurice Asset Management...
早上好 休伊特·莫瑞斯资产管理公♥司♥
Erm, sorry, I thought the... the meeting was...
抱歉 我以为是在这儿开会...
I'll just put these here.
我就放这里吧
Calm down.
淡定点
Can I get you anything?
您需要点什么吗
Emmy, is it?
你叫艾米是吧
Effy.
艾菲
Effy.
艾菲
I'm fine, thanks.
不用 谢谢
Idiot.
真蠢
Touching him where exactly?
摸他哪里
Arse? Dick? Come on, I need specifics.
屁♥股♥ 老二 拜托 我要听细节
Ew!
真恶心
Do you think he only goes for
你说他是不是只喜欢
senior analysts or the slammin' boobs count?
高级分♥析♥师或者大♥波♥辣妹
'Cause come on! Shut up!
我是说 你看你 闭嘴
Oh, looks like Dominic's just picked up an extra sandwich...
看来多姆尼克又多买♥♥了一份三明治
as he was just passing... again.
又正好路过
I picked up another sandwich, just in case.
我多买♥♥了一份三明治 以备需要
You were just passing, right?
你只是路过 对吧
Thanks, Dom.
谢谢你 多姆
So you, er, you got any, you know, plans after work?
你下班后 还有事吗
I'm just going to go home and do some work there.
我打算回家 然后干些活儿
Right, yeah, course. Anything I can help with?
好的 当然 有什么要我帮忙的吗
That's really sweet. I'm fine.
你真好 不过不用了
Well, I'm around, you know.
我都有空的
Just in case you fancy a quick one...
如果你想来一发快...
Quick once... Er... I... Once around the finance world
来一趟金融世界之旅
a la Dominic!
就找多姆尼克
Thank you, Dom.
谢谢你 多姆
Watch it, mate!
看着点 伙计
Oh, my God. He is so tragic!
我的天啊 他真悲剧
You look like a horse when you laugh down your nose like that.
你这样笑的时候 活像匹马
Leave it with me.
交给我吧
Effy - I know this is really shitty
艾菲 我知道这很过分
but I really need the monthly report documented by tonight.
但我真的需要今晚就把月度报表做出来
Any chance you could just knock it out now?
你能不能现在加班赶一赶
Sure. I'll just, erm, e-mail it.
好的 我做完发到你邮箱
We'll be at the drinks thing so maybe you can just pop it down.
我们会去喝东西 你一会儿顺便拿来吧
Is that OK?
可以吗
Fine.
好的
You're amazing. Thank you so much.
你真棒 太谢谢你了
Perfect.
棒极了
Did you want to come in for a drink? No, I'm fine.
你要进来喝点什么吗 不 不用
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Hello, Effy.
好啊 艾菲
Hey, where have you been?!
你上哪去了
Working.
上班
Effy! Are you joining us on the juice?
艾菲 跟我们一起喝两杯吧
You seem to be doing all right without me.
你们没有我不也好好的
Oh, we started at two.
开始只有两个人
I am gone, mate, I'm fuckin' gone.
我爽死了 伙计 真♥他♥妈♥爽死了
Congratulations.
恭喜你了
You all right?
你怎么样
How was work? Fine.
工作怎么样 还行
Pub's too expensive so we came back here.
酒吧太贵 我们就回这儿来了
Save enough money to pay the rent?
省够钱付房♥租了吗
Potentially. Sit down, have a beer.
有希望 坐下吧 喝一杯
Want one?
来一口吗
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Look, have this.
等等 等等 等等 来 拿着
Naomi, you got any food?
内奥米 有吃的吗
Yes, plenty.
有 多着呢
What do you fancy?
你想要什么
We got, er... steak.
这儿有 牛排
Where the fuck did that come from?
这他妈从哪来的
Where the fuck have you been?
你上哪去了
Sorry. I've had people round. Couldn't hear my laptop.
对不起 家里有客人 听不见提示音
Is this you trying to prove a point? It's fucking hard here.
你是想证明什么吗 我也很艰难啊
Sorry! I just want to speak to my girlfriend!
对不起 我只是想和女朋友说说话
I'm speaking to you now. I'm just tired!
我不是在和你说话了吗 我很累
You're not tired, you're stoned. Again!
你不是累了 你是嗨了 又这样
Call me when you can be bothered.
等你清醒了再打给我吧
Ems? Ems?
小艾 小艾
Fuck's sake!
妈的
Don't you dare.
千万别进来
Eff? I'm asleep.
艾菲 我睡了
Oh, fine - fuck you, then.
好吧 去你的
She's going to dump me. No, she's not.
她会甩了我的 不 不会的
New York's full of hot dykes.
纽约到处都是性感女同
Emily doesn't like hot dykes.
艾米丽喜欢的不是性感女同
She likes useless stoners like you.
她喜欢你这种没用的嗑药虫
Mmm, yeah.
是啊
Yeah. She loves me.
是啊 她爱我
Weirdly, yes.
虽然很怪 但的确是这样
I'm going to go see her.
我要去见她
I need some fanny time soon or I'm going to burst into flames.
我得赶快跟她爽一把 不然要饥渴死了
Romantic. You might need to get a job first.
真浪漫 我看你还是先找个工作吧
I think I'm going to be a stand-up comedian.
我打算做个单口相声演员
Brilliant. Go to sleep now.
好极了 睡觉吧
Jane, Jane... Jane, Jane, Jane!
简 醒醒
Jane, the idea is that you're
简 你既然来上班
conscious enough to answer the phone, remember?
就至少得有精神接电♥话♥ 懂吗
I'm sorry, I had a...
对不起 我...
Associates' meeting in five. You ready?
五分钟后开会 准备好了吗
Victoria? Victoria?
维多利亚 维多利亚
I've been looking through the monthly reports
我看了月度报表
and the one from last night... Why?
昨天晚上那份 为什么
I just have. But, look, look - there's been a mistake.
我就是看了 你看 这里有问题
The monthly figures in the emerging sectors haven't been updated.
新兴部分的月度数据没有更新
See there? Couldn't some of the investors think
这里 投资人会认为
we're trying to hide something? I'm sure it's fine.
我们想掩盖什么吧 不会有问题的
But thank you, you know, for trying.
不过还是谢谢你的努力
Mark?
马克
Yeah.
来了
Boys...
伙计们
Er, yeah, so the figures that have come down from upstairs are, erm...
所以 楼上来的数据是
Hang on a second. Let me find them.
等一下 让我找一下
Yeah, Appendix 16.
附录16
Er...as you can see, the growth is negative, which we like,
增长为负 对我们有利
and we're in a position to short it, so...
我们可以卖♥♥空
Yeah, it's good.
形势挺好
Mark, what the fuck is up with you?
马克 你♥他♥妈♥是怎么了
Er...John McAndrew came in from Miami last night.
约翰·麦克安德鲁昨晚从迈阿密飞来了
He's such a dick.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表