剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
I was auditioning for the city chamber choir,
其实 我是来参加市合唱团试唱的
Responding to a perceived need for more male parts, man.
他们在招募男性成员 伙计
My name is Mr Griffiths
我是格里菲斯老师
and I'm the head of French here
我是这里的法语课主任
and addressed as "Sir".
你得称我为"先生"
Do they even teach you French
你们专科学院
In that technical college you attend?
教法语吗
They do.
教的
And what do you call your French teacher?
那你怎么称呼你的法语老师
Pierre.
皮埃尔
You! Come here! I want to know your name. Come here!
你 过来 你叫什么名字 给我过来
I'm talking to you.
我和你说话呢
I'll report you to your college, you common oik!
我要去你学校告你 你个小兔崽子
Hey, it's me. yeah, did you find it?
是我 你找到了吗
I think so.
我想是的
I dunno, Tone.
这不太好吧 托尼
Totally fucking weird, ok?
这也太他妈诡异了吧
I don't care if it looks weird, Sid. Get on with it! '
我不管诡异不诡异 希德 你赶紧去
All right.
好吧
I told you, Tony. I'm fucking doing it. OK?
我说了 托尼 我正要去呢
Sid, you there?
希德 你在听吗
Are you my 2.30?
你是我两点半的客人吗
'Sid.' Hi, Mum.
希德 妈
You here to see Alicia? Mom, can I ring you back?
你是来找艾丽西娅的 我回头打给你
Come in, for christ's sakes.
真是的 进来吧
'Where are you? ' College.
你在哪 学院
The neighbours are fucking bitching with the digital cameras.
邻居都喜欢偷♥拍♥
I gotta go. I'm not talking to anybody.
我要挂了 我没和别人说话
I've got to go.
我得挂了
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
I'm going to French. Little geek guy here!
我要去上法语课了 来了个小鬼
I'll talk to you later. Is he yours?
待会儿和你说 是你的客人吗
You here for a threesome?
你是来玩3P的吧
Big issue?
来本杂♥志♥
Get a fucking job, Kenny. Fuck you.
滚去找个工作吧 肯尼 滚蛋
How was the holiday?
假期过得好吗
Crap hotel.Four stars means nothing now. Fucking nothing.
酒店很烂 四星级有个毛用 毛都没有
See ya.
再见
Big issue, love?
来本杂♥志♥ 亲爱的
Here he comes, cock of the year.
他来了 年度最佳巨根
So who's gonna tell him we can't go to the party?
谁去告诉他我们不参加派对了
Shut up. Max. Here he comes.
闭嘴 马克西 他过来了
What you been doing in Poshville Towers, eh?
你跑去富人学校做什么
Broadening my horizons.
开阔眼界
Yeah, right, man.
切 瞎说吧
Those girls do not do fickety fick with town scum like you.
那些姑娘才不会和你这种小流氓调情呢
It doesn't matter what you can do with your muscles.
你肌肉再健壮都没用
Maybe for you, Chris.
也许对你是这样 克里斯
I say this world extends way beyond
要我说 世界远不止
this field of dreams we are dancing in.
我们脚下这片土地
And I want to see that world.
而我想看看这世界
What the fuck's he on about?
他瞎扯什么呢
He's quoting. Chris. It's a literary reference.
他在引经据典 克里斯 是个典故
What? Like Shakespeare and shit?
什么 莎士比亚那种的吗
Whatever. I don't know what that is
我不知道那是什么玩意儿
but if you guys want to waste your life watching television...
但你们愿意浪费生命去看电视的话
You don't watch television, Chris?
你不看电视吗 克里斯
No, I don't watch television, you braindeads.
我不看电视 你们这群脑残
Can you not think of anything to entertain yourselves?
你们就想不出别的好玩的吗
Like?
比如
Like pills.
比如嗑药
Is that it?
就这个吗
No.
不
Shagging.
胡搞
Cultural. oh, yeah.
文化 没错
It fucking is cultural.
对 乱搞就是文化
You're full of shit. Chris.
你真是胡说八道 克里斯
Nobody's gonna shag you with a cock that tiny.
你鸡鸡那么小 没人会跟你搞的
You shouldn't have got it out.
你就不该拿它出来
It was strip poker, for fuck sake, what do you want me to do?
那是牌局规定 你们以为我想啊
You weren't even playing! You wanker.
你压根没玩 你个傻♥逼♥
You shouldn't have got it out, Chris.
你不该把它拿出来的 克里斯
Just because you lot are such a bunch of pussies.
因为你们就是一群娘们
Enough of that. Gotta go because we got psychology.
行了 该去上心理学课了
We don't want to miss Angie. Do we?
我们不想错过安吉的
You will come to this party tonight?
你们今晚会来参加派对吧
Aaah, I can't, man. Me neither.
我去不了 我也不行
We told you! Tony. Big gay night out.
我们告诉过你了 托尼 同志激♥情♥夜
Come on, We'll have a shed-load of spliff.
拜托 我们能搞到一堆大♥麻♥
Look, we don't need any. Ok. The town's awash.
我们不需要 好吗 那东西哪都有
It's like someone fucking planted up Lithuania or something.
简直就像在这里建了个立陶宛
Oh, Christ. Sid's scoring an ounce right now.
天啊 希德正要去弄来一盎司呢
Call him off, man. You'll be oversupplied.
叫他别去了 哥们 会过剩的
Sid?
希德
Answer, you twat!
接电♥话♥ 白♥痴♥
**You wish you could have me back*
*你希望我会回心转意
**And be your fool forever...*
*永远做你的小傻瓜
I got to walk in on 'em by mistake now.
我要"不小心"闯进去了
Do you want a coke or something?
你要喝可乐什么的吗
No. Do you think he'll be long?
不用 你觉得他还要多久
Not once I burst in all flummoxed up, he won't.
等我进去了 他就撑不了多久了
No, I meant the guy I came to see.
不 我是说我要找的那个人
Mad?
迈德
Mad. is that... is that his real name?
迈德 这个是他的真名吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
You know what, I think i'll come back later.
那个什么 我还是等会儿再来吧
It's fine. Just don't stare.
没关系的 别盯着看就好
He doesn't like people staring.
他不喜欢别人盯着看
Right.
好吧
He's sensitive, you know.
他挺敏感的
Just don't stare at it.
别盯着那个就好
At...
盯着
At what?
盯着什么
Hello!
有人吗
I've unexpectedly come home early by accident!
我意外地提早回来了
Sid, for christ's sakes don't buy the dope. nobody's coming.
希德 老天啊 别买♥♥药了 没人来了
We're aborting the mission.
行动取消
And Sid. pick up your messages,
希德 看短♥信♥啊
You absolute and utter lower colon!
你真是彻头彻尾的低能
Oh, fuck this.
去他的
You staring at me?
你在盯着我看吗
No, not at all.
不 完全没有
So, er, you're mad?
那么 你是迈德
Yes, I am.
对 我是
Maddison Twatter...
迈迪逊·特怀特
You got a problem?
有问题吗
No, no, no.
没有 没有
Um, so you're a doctor, then?
原来你是个博士啊
Who said?
谁说的
Well, the PH... D thing.
你说 PHD什么的
Yeah, yeah, you could say that.
对 可以这么说
You could say, um, pretty... huge...
你也可以说 相当...大的...
...dick.
鸡♥巴♥
Which?
哪个
Which?
你说是哪个
Doctor, Pretty Huge Dick. Which?
博士 大鸡♥巴♥ 是哪个
Both?
两个都是
I like you.
我喜欢你
What's up, kid?
什么事 小鬼
I mean, do you wanna...
我是说 你想...
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表